You in yar garb.

Pirate Petee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, gents. M' compliments to th' lot o' ye. :lol:

Still looks like boxers, Snail. :) But very stunning attire.

Perkeo... be that a quill through yo'r nose?!?

~Lady B

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Perkeo... be that a quill through yo'r nose?!?

Why yes it is....I lost my ring during a 2 week event and had to find something else to use and I just happen to find it at one of the vendors. :ph34r:

Jack took this picture last weekend at the Rendezvous.....

........BW-PH.jpg

Fantastic shot!! B) As always Patrick, you look the part! B)B)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

meinarmor.jpg After the field battle @ Pennsic War.

Hey man, who did your lamellar??? I'm wavering between that and chain.

Here's a pic of Scurvy Hanna with the cool lamellar he once owned. Uhhh... mandatory pirate content... ??? ... vikings... pirates... just about the same thing!

:)

markcoolarmor.jpg

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

These are from last weekend in Hillsboro, Texas....

IMG_0259.jpg

Flintlock Jack aka Nead Fitzgerald

IMG_0261.jpg

Devon Burke ( I can hear Capitaine Sterling screaming from across the miles.....) SMIRK

IMG_0256.jpg

And another of Jack and a friend of ours who owns the establishment in the background....

I love the Owling Trade...It means one can wear BOOTS!! ;) ( Although these are in need of proper replacements.) ;)

It is time to pause, even so early, for this account is not intended to be about my life...but is, as I have said, about my life's secrets. Secrecy is intrinsic to my work. ~ Christopher Priest

“Five and Twenty Ponies, Trotting thru’ the Dark.

Brandy for the Parson, 'Baccy for the Clerk. Laces for a Lady, Letters for a Spy.Watch the wall my darling; While the Gentlemen go by.”~Rudyard Kipling

ClaudeDuval.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

Flintlock Jack aka Nead Fitzgerald

IMG_0261.jpg

Devon Burke ( I can hear Capitaine Sterling screaming from across the miles.....) SMIRK

IMG_0256.jpg

And another of Jack and a friend of ours who owns the establishment in the background....

I love the Owling Trade...It means one can wear BOOTS!! ;) ( Although these are in need of proper replacements.) ;)

Wonderful to see you both in such Wonderful Form!

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Aggggghhhh... the bloody Irish.... snigger.... ;);)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

;)

::applauds::: Bastian! I'm highly impressed! Very impressive indeed... the lot of ye. I would LOVE to go on raving and complimenting... but you have left me speechless and in awe! ;)

Here's to ye both fo' such splendid attire! ;);)

As always, Patrick... great shot o' ye! :)

~Lady B

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Why, Sebastian, ma pearl, how generous it was of you to lend Devon your coat and weskit. He looks quite handsome. But you must be careful, lest he out-peacock the peacock. <_<

And, ummm, what is Flintlock Jack directing our attention to? LOL!

And Patrick, as always.....AWESOME

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

You are all too kind with you compliments. Please accept my humble thank you. **Doffing hat with deep flourished bow**

Capitane Sterling...Now, now. I see not a splash of blood about. ;):lol: And we all know how endearing Monsieur Burke is to your own self. ;););)

Madame Diamond...As always, your appreciative eye is flattering to the ego. Just be careful, those two are far from needing too much encouragement before they are impossible to live with. <_<;)

Mademoiselle Barbossa...Merci beaucoup! We are quite aside ourselves with such fount of kindness being directed in our proxy. And such kindness should always be awarded in proper manner. When next we meet, your libation is on my tab. ;) ( I will simply call it a "buisness" write off.) ;) Again, merci beaucoup.

Madame Tamer les Chats....Alas, the hair was not of proper standard to be donated to Locks of Love...Though I wish it had been otherwise. ( They would have received well over six inches worth of legnth.) I am pleased that you count the adornments a proper feasting for the eyes. Merci, Madame Lys Lys. (But then, we all know you have refined tastes. ;) )

Bijou...I could not very well allow that Irish imp into proper company in a strange village not properly clothed. (And wouldn't you know, there was Sangria on one of the sleeves when handed back into mine possession. ;) ) Have no fear of my Paon crown being taken...The second day found the Irish "Dandy" in common working attire and happy as a pig in mud. ;) Flintlock's indication? A well turned calf, of course. ;)

Ah Monsieur Tar...I fear Devon gets a tad offended to being approached with exposed blades of any nature in another's power. Duhbs and dirks seem to be conjured from thin air and applied with proper bearing. What can I say, once a thief and cut-purse, always one. ;);)

It is time to pause, even so early, for this account is not intended to be about my life...but is, as I have said, about my life's secrets. Secrecy is intrinsic to my work. ~ Christopher Priest

“Five and Twenty Ponies, Trotting thru’ the Dark.

Brandy for the Parson, 'Baccy for the Clerk. Laces for a Lady, Letters for a Spy.Watch the wall my darling; While the Gentlemen go by.”~Rudyard Kipling

ClaudeDuval.jpg

Hey man, who did your lamellar??? I'm wavering between that and chain.

Here's a pic of Scurvy Hanna with the cool lamellar he once owned. Uhhh... mandatory pirate content... ??? ... vikings... pirates... just about the same thing!

:)

I made it myself about 10 years ago. I use to belong to a house hold named DeTyre and the lord of the house was very good at making it. We use to have parties for making suits of lamellar. Over the years I reduced it to lower body armor only.

I found the link on how to make it. I couldn't believe it was still online.

How to make Lamellar

• 3 weeks later...

Ziggy zaggy ziggy zaggy hoy hoy hoy...

Pete.jpg

Toasting Rats on his birthday...

PeteToastsRatsB-Day.jpg

And his teeth are... Pearly white....

ParadePeteandshark.jpg

The End of Evil Peaches...

sharkattack1.jpg

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg