You in yar garb.

Pirate Petee

Aye, thank you for your kind words.

Because of my age (17) I've always been looked down upon on historical Pirate boards/forums, and based only on my age, some people tend to think I am a Pirates of the Caribbean groupie as opposed to a real pirate fan. She's SEVENTEEN, she can't possibly know the MEANING of real Pirates?! Now I'm most definatley not putting anyone here down, or saying that everyone here does this. It has just been my past experience is all.

So, to set the record straight:

NO. I am not a POTC groupie in the slightest. True, I enjoy the movies, but real Pirates are my true calling, and have been ever since I visited the Outer Banks in NC. I admire, in particular, Anne Bonny, because I relate to her alot, more than I can explain.

So thank you for not judging, and so I shall repost my pictures. And of course, no offence meant :).

Thanks again,

Toxicadia.

Please note: I've only just started out, and as I said, my outfit is HARDLY complete. I've only a few items, not even on show in these pictures.

Thank you :)

Picture one

Picture two

Picture three

Picture four

Fair winds mateys, an' good luck on ye travels.

Well i be alittl' Younger then ye I am a fair sixteen i am not a groupie of the potc i do like the movies as a pirate movie but i do not follow or fall in love with one such type thing like that

I fell in with the piracy times. If i was older i would turn pirate myself because to me piracy is a thing that will last forever.

And ye miss is beauitiful for a lass :angry:

sig1-2.png

Piracy is freedom

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm LOVIN' th' coat, William. Very nice. Careful. Ye may want t' hold ont' that one mighty tight. :rolleyes: Someone may obtain that coat from ye. :::evil grinz:::

A very charming picture of th' both of ye, William. M' compliments to ye both.

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

indeed..and blue looks so good on me!!

you both look great! I love your lady's plumes.. and I have the same pants. kewl!!

Bo. I love the spearhead.. an awesome accesory for any pirate. :)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Thank ye LadyBarbossa and Merrydeath. From me and m'Lady.

M'lady's hat always gets the attention. And she wears it rather well m' thinks ;)

She says it was a real pain finding the ostridge of the right colours was the hardest part ;)

The coat is from Potomac Leather. It’s from the Red Doge collection. Normally with red trim and brass buttons. They made it with blue trim and silver buttons for me to match my crew’s colours (‘cause that’s the colour you’ll be when we be done with ya).

Potomac Leather - Red Doge

It’s easy to fight in. Moves so well.

However it is very heavy. But as I alway say... it's better to look cool than to be cool B)

William Blydes

I don't get lost, I EXPLORE!

CaptRob.jpg

Adventures on the High Seas

(refitted and back on station!)

i swear i posted this before, but i can't find it. this is mad morgan kidd on th efar left at the pa ren faire in 2005 at hallowen. i also play her at the fort tryon park medieval festival

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r102/la...dmorgankidd.jpg

the maroon throw was to keep me warm - it was quite chilly that october

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Horsing around at Scarborough Faire....

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

Aul Jack applying the Irish Charm...or..."How to catch The Priddies"

IMG_0351.jpg

Perched on The Garden Wall

celticcross.jpg

What more diversion can a man desire than to sit him down near a warm turf fire; Upon his knee a pretty wench and on the table a jug of punch... Irish Traditional Song

"And when I vest my flashing sword And my hand takes hold in judgement I will take vengeance upon mine enemies And I will repay those who hase me O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand And count me among Thy saints ." Boondock Saints

Loving this! Gawkin' at everyone's outfits and images. Stunning... as always. :)

:::Stunned::: :huh: She cut her hair?!?! She cut her hair!!?!!?

Still, fantatic images of ye both, Burke... or Jack... or whoever th' devil ye be. :)

Will ye both be attending Port Washington again this year? Hopefully... no midwestern hurricanes (tornadoes) this year.

Absolutely fantastic outfit, Joe! My compliments to ye. Splendid. Ye put many t' shame.

Lady Snow... ye LOOK cold! Crimeny! I'm gettin' chills just lookin' at the pic! :)

~Lady B

:huh:

Lady Snow... ye LOOK cold! Crimeny! I'm gettin' chills just lookin' at the pic! :)

right after that i had peasant dance and then it wasm out to the carriage for my real winter jacket. it really was cold! now last seaso,. we didn't even need a lightweiht jacket on the final week of the season!

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Horsing around at Scarborough Faire....

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

Nice catch there Jack! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hair cut?? or just pulled back??

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Mighty fine image of ye, Matt! Grand lookin' attire. Spiffy!

Talderoy looks splendid, too. I heard he won "Pirate of the Year" at PyrateCon? Be that correct?

Th' both o' ye look smashin'! :huh::huh:

~Lady B

Here be I in me latest incarnation:

IMG_0294.jpg

blank.jpg

"That as to hanging, it is no great hardship, for were it not for that, every cowardly fellow would turn pirate and so unfit the Seas,

that men of courage must starve."

"Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."

Here be me new garb.....Coat, Waistcot and black pants

letter_of_marque.jpg

Mad Dog shows Bonny and me his many letters of Marque.

Here is a standing shot with my daughter-in-law, Wench Sheila.

looks like a merchant what deals in piratical plunder.

I may have developed a new character!

kp_sheila.jpg

Very nice, Macnamara. Tis a good shot. :huh: Lovin' th' coat! Tis a nice coat.

Congrats t' Taldory on th' win! Bet he's been blushin' an' proud of th' title.

Mad Jack Morgan... My compliments to ye, mate! Tis a very fine outfit. Lovin' the look of it! Love th' waistcoat. My compliments to whoever made it.

an' Joe... as always... lovin' th' outfit. :huh: especially th' coat.

Gee... ye gents have such fantastic coats. :huh:

Perkeo!... shipmate... ye look fantastic no matter what outfit ye be wearin'! Aye, having more than one outfit only seems natural. ;) An' most definitely WON'T be missin' ye in that hat. ;)

~Lady B

Thanks, Lady B. The wife be my tailor. I'll pass yer compliments on to her. Shes registered here; I'm trying to get her to actually post once or twice...kinda board shy, she is.

blank.jpg

"That as to hanging, it is no great hardship, for were it not for that, every cowardly fellow would turn pirate and so unfit the Seas,

that men of courage must starve."

"Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."

Hehe... well, once she starts posting, she'll be addicted like th' rest of us! :ph34r:

But, aye, pass yo'r compliments on to her. Tis a fine outfit.

~Lady B

:ph34r: