You in yar garb.

Pirate Petee

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok cheeky and silkie,

rue got a photo of me at pyratecon. its in her photo post.

**mutters to self ...damnation- did not run fast enough!!!**

good pictures rue. it was a pleasure to meet you.

bbcdutch, you are just a sweetie!

**sniggering** How piratey Dutchie.. they call you a sweetie, and I'm known as the prick.... I'll have to give you some lessons at Blackbeard's.... :lol::lol:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

I like long festivals... :D:D

Crewe of the Archangel

:D

Damn. And I'll miss it! Someone get video of those two interacting at Blackbeard's. :D

~Lady B

:D

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, we just HAPPEN to have a little story called El Lobo del Mar.... :unsure:

See you next weekend at John Levique, Matt!

Or at least I will....

Taking on the world....one pair of boots at a time!

A little bit of this...a little bit of that...a lot of dreams....

Apologies fo' th' double postin' it appears...

Here's m' test picture of my new crimson coat (mind you it's not fully finished) and the crimson waistcoat.

LadyBcrimson1.jpg

I'm less than satisfied with the waistcoat so will try and alter it before Port Washington.

With the frock coat... I have yet to add on the embroidery down the front, the cuffs and the back slit.

Why thank ye, mates!

Thank ye, Cheeky! Aye, a Lady has t' look her best.... even if she is a pirate. :rolleyes::ph34r::lol:

I'll have more and better pictures of it at Port Washington.

~Lady B

;)

• 3 weeks later...

chrisasblackbeard.jpg[/img]

the Beard is real in this one, but i have since had to shave it off. Long story, but I still play Blackbeard, but with custom made facial hair pieces now. I can't grow it back with my current job but mayb one day...

I still have the hat though, first one I ever made and it just had it's 8th birthday! For my son's 4th birthday I am giving it to him.

this is the newest hat I just finished, not a great pic but only one I have at the moment...

Picture026-1.jpg[/img]

Here's to wishing the wind be in yer sails and yer powder stay dry...

Gee Blackbeard, you look so naked without the beard

I know, it was a really tough decision to shave it off, but at the time the money was good and I had way to much faith in my agent. Too bad the commercial I shaved it off for never aired, but the check cleared. Thankfully I have a retired make up artist who is one of my biggest fans and she makes wonderfull hair pieces for me to wear when I do play blackbeard. Not the same, but it works.

Here's to wishing the wind be in yer sails and yer powder stay dry...

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty mates...

somewhat updated images of me... granted from the waist up... but... that's about all that's new of my outfits. Thus far.

OUCH! ..... sorry, mates... watching my sister's kitten and she's literially all over me with those pinneddles for claws and all too sweet and lovey. :lol:

OK... here is one pic:

PortWashJackLadyB.jpg

Myself with TJ who was a fantastic Jack Sparrow at Port Wash! So very interactive and I tell ye a great person to have around. You wouldn't believe his real-life occupation. :)

2Barbossas.jpg

Myself and Jules. She made the Barbossa outfit. Rather good likeness, too.

Both images show my new frock coat (still not totally finished) and two new waistcoats - a crimson and gold one and the black and gold.

The crimson and gold one is reversable.

Now, a shamless punch here... but I am up for commissions and the sort. Making fictional attire and more historical attire as well.

Click on The Captain's Share in my signature (but beware, the site is still under construction-

OUCH!

:::flings kitten across the room:::

The kitten is better than the puppy.

~Lady B

:lol: