You in yar garb.

Pirate Petee

Just popped in to share a few new photos of my "Sunday best". Special thanks go out to my photographer for braving the 30* weather to get these done before the holidays! I couldn't be more thrilled.

_MG_0562ed-1.jpg_MG_0506ed-1.jpg_MG_0624ed-1.jpg

Happy winter everyone!

_MG_0668ed-1.jpg

Chole

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye look fantastic, Hannah! Love th' coat!

Hope t' cross paths with ye sometime in th' future.

Likewise, Mickey. Th' outfits are wonderful. Ye look absolutely smashing and dashing. :(

Chole... that is an incredibly loved outfit there. The colors are a fine match. Well done and m' compliments. Wearing that at Reenactor Fest?

Oh, wait... do I see colored fabric shoes?!?! Be those from Fugawee?

~Lady B

Edited by LadyBarbossa

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Chole... that is an incredibly loved outfit there. The colors are a fine match. Well done and m' compliments. Wearing that at Reenactor Fest?

Oh, wait... do I see colored fabric shoes?!?! Be those from Fugawee?

~Lady B

Thanks Lady B. I actually *did* wear this gown at RF last year. This year I'm hoping to have something new for the ball, if I can only decide on what. If indecision continues then I'll wear it again, but I do so hate wearing the same thing twice!

The outfit does have matching fabric shoes. I made them myself using the left overs from the gown & petticoat. They were just a fun little project really :D

Chole

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Why thank you Sweet Kate!! As always, you look like enchanting!!

Chole????(Picking up jaw from floor)

Stellar... Absolutely Stellar!!

Edited by Rats

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

LOL.. completely understand the desire of a new outfit, Chole. :) Can't wait t' see it if ye make a new one. Still trying to work on mine. It's becoming a bigger project than the gold gown I had.

RATS! He LIVES!!!

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Ladies, you both look stunning ...and quartermaster where did you find that two legged gargoyle?

Yaaar take it up with my mom for giving birth to a hideous chud of a child. Ha!

edit:

in my defense this was taken after 6 hours of Halloween set up. I was pretty bushed.

edit:#2

After thinking.. maybe I should not have post that pic here. The title does say "Who you WANNA see". Whoops.

Edited by Thequartermaster

• 4 weeks later...

Y'know there is something about that picture, angle lighting whatever but it reminds me of the stills from the old Bonanza television series.

Pernell Roberts maybe?

normal_MillAdam1.jpg

Edited by Captain Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...