You in yar garb.

Pirate Petee

Kenneth, that's mighty amazin' with makin' that. Kudos to ye. And ye look darn good, too.

Silas, Lady Constance... ye both look fabulous. :)

Fine images of ye all! M' compliments.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wouldn't tuck his shirt in Patrick!

Just dress him as a Buccaneer.... it would take him forever to grow outta it.......

Just tell him that he never has to bathe again.......or wash his cloths......or comb his hair...

Alla the Brandy he can drink, and NO homework.....

He'll love it.... course his Mom might make him sleep outside......

(now everyone knows why I don't have any kids........ ;) )

there is an errrrey similarity in Kenneths likeness and that of Silas....possible long lost cousins???
I see the similiarity also, thought that as soon as I pulled up the page. In fact when I pulled up the page initially I saw the one Of Silas & Constance then as it loaded the one of Kenneth popped up on the screen for a moment and I thought "That's a great shot" but I thought it was of Silas!

Kenneth, that is a marvelous photo, kudo's to the photographer!

And yes, Kenneth's photo looks like a still for a B&W movie ...only sharper, maybe it is a direct print from a 5x7. lol

Edited by Silkie McDonough

:blink: I know there are several photos of me with various Star Wars characters ...one is Silkie with cinnamon bun hair/hat (I think they got the other 5 pirates that were there too ...I particularly would like to see the one of Owen from The Pirate Brethren in the cinnamon bun hair/hat). the other that i would really like to see is the one of me and the X-wing fighter that helped me put on my stays that day, she wore my grass cocked hat and I put on her helmet for the photo. I really want that photo!

Kenneth that is a great shot..but you've all said that already above :blink: .

I think the Western thing (which I noticed too) is due to the pine trees behind you and that your neck scarf is rolled.

Funny, I was watching an old Western last night and happened to have had that random thought..hmm neckscarf...rolled and tied different, but still usefull in the old West as it was at sea.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I think I've posted in here before but this set up was priceless! I couldn't resist.

PirateVSstormtooper.jpg

My money is on the guy with the space-age pistol wearing the 'Depends' undergarment. What?! They look like 'Depends' don't they?

Great shot Jack!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Awww.. yo'r lad is a cutie, Bo. Right handsome wee lad he be. Breakin' th' hearts of th' lasses he will when he grows older. ::Le sigh; tears in her eyes::: they grow up so fast.

LOL.... Roberts... at first I though that t'was MA d'Dogge.

But fantastic nonetheless. :P Ye live up to th' standard I've seen with other pirates vs Star Wars Characters.

I don't know, Cheeky... been there, done that... even against Darth Vader at one 'event' if ye call it that... with a Jack Sparrow present... and the kiddies flocked to Jack and us pirates, even begging Jack to protect them from Vader. 4 pirates against a dozen Imperials... we beat them. ;)

Even know some who fought against Jedi with the lightsabers.... Pirates still won. ;) Hell, what can I say... Pirates have th' Touch. ;)

~Lady B

Well, after attend'n a faire be'n approach'd be many a ilk 'n cur what call me by name yet I did naught know their's 'n when I ask'd them just how they come t' know me they tell me "I seen yer photo in th' forum"....?? :ph34r:

So, I will NAUGHT be post'n me photo t' such spy'n threads as this again - I have enough trouble keep'n up with all th' want'd posters th' admiralty keeps post'n!!!

Fer now on I be invisible as a ninja! :ph34r:

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

LOL... :::points to avatar:::

I think that constitutes as a darn good picture t' me. :unsure:

~Lady B

:unsure:

oh wait!

Dictionary:

An avatar is a computer user's representation of his/hers alter ego.

The term "avatar" can also refer to the personality connected with the screen name, or handle, of an Internet user.

So ye see me dear Lady Barbossa, that little picture ye see there be me 'alter ego', igo, th' person I wish t' me, me mentor, me idol.

...actually it just be some totally cool, macho wench chase'n, rum gulp'n, cur slay'n, hunk o' a pirate I wish I was.

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Dude, that looks Great!

Had this pic taken at Ojai. Sewing 80 feet of rope onto that sheet, took all day but it's my favorite Sail/tent I've made thus far..

hpqscan0001.jpg

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

You guys look great! Now photoshop yourselves into a decent background...No, better yet come to PiP and get shot (pun intended) in a better background.

Recruiting, recruiting...

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Good God, Dutch, you're right! And look, he's wearing Felony Fliers! What if he joins up with the Snotties! They might eventually rule the whole show!

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Kenneth , see part a' the funsies... is doing somethin' really stupid... just because ... then everyone tells ye how stupid hand sewing a sail was.....

A hand sewn sail dosen't keep the water offa yew any better.... but the satisfaction of knowing that it works just as well ..... is better than any machine sewn thing....

OK...

some one que-up John Henery....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Henry_(folklore)

• 3 weeks later...