Li'l Pirate lost fingertips, sending treasure

Saber

ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH! I had to go on the road today and couldn't send me package of treasures for Michael. I am off tomorrow and will be in line when they open. My profound apologies Quill! Anyone need a deckhand or gunner? Need to leave retail.

Scupper

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem Scup! I spoke with the lad's mum today and told her about how all these good-hearted pirates wanted to send him treasure and that it would take a few days to gather up. His mum was VERY touch and said that he would be SOOOOOOOOOO excited when it arrives!! :P

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

I live in oregon and didn't know if he lives close to me.ifn he did,thought maybe a personal visit by a few pirates might be welcomed.

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Iron Bess,

My oh my oh my!!! You package of treasures for Michael just arrived! Such cool stuff!!! And the POTC Aztec coin is absolutely to DIE FOR!!! I will find a good chain for it. Do you wear one with your costume? That would make a great (and highly recognizable!) addition!

*sniffle*

*wipes eyes*

Well lass, if partin' with a treasure like that don't earn ye' a righteous set o' angel wings when ye' gets t' heaven I don't know what would!

Me hat is off to ye' lass, that be one o' the kindest acts o' piracy I think I've heard of! :)

Ahot Quill. Do me injury I'm mailing tomorrow. I found a brand new Jolly Roger in me goods. Did anyone include a flag? If not I'll add it.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

I mailed off me treasures today. I also through in an old paperback of Treasure Island in great shape. Aye the medicine and capatial's cocktails are clouding me mind like a New England fog.

Scupper

Darkmalkin,

Your package with the Jack Sparrow beads just arrived! What a well dressed pirate he'll be!!  :(

Quill, I jest had a brainstorm (er something, har.) I have a tiny cap'ns coat that me oldest hellspawn's granny, the fabulous seamstress, made for him when he was about 7. What size is this young feller? It's red fuzzy/plushy (velveteen?) material with gold trim. Me elder hellspawn wore it to be Cap'n Hook for Halloween many a year ago, and I've been saving it ever since.

The Pyromaniac Pirate

I have interrogated the hellspawn as to WHEN he wore this coat for Halloween. The consensus is that it was when he was in 2nd grade. (He's a junior in high school this year, so he probably won't be wearing it again. I'm just a packrat...I NEVER discard anything that might come in handy as costuming materials :huh: )

The Pyromaniac Pirate

Scupper,

I sure wish it was every day that I opened a package and had gold coins come spilling out!! :lol: Your package of gold coins, copy of Treasure Island and a very cool drawstring bag filled with some very authentic looking pirate coins and treasure jewels arrived safe and sound!! Thanks!

Darkmalkin,

I have not heard back from Michael's mom on his size.

HAHAHA Your welcome lass. Hope the little mate enjoys them. Did the small glass bottle with the shark's tooth make it ok?

Scupper