Li'l Pirate lost fingertips, sending treasure

Saber

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool! I'll type of some sort of certificate if that is good with you... something along the lines of

"Be it known to all that see the words hereto inscribed; that the notorious pirate hereafter known by the name of "Madman Michael", is hereby entitled to redeem this document for a sail aboard the piratical vessel known 'The Royaliste'. "

And then location and contact info. Sound good Cap'n? They are out of state, so I don't know if this will be redeemed anytime soon, but you never know!

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Some ideas here, they may work and they may not. (Forgive me if some of these have already been posted)

1) Mardi Gras beads of varying color to add to the treasure box. These can be made out of the strands of Christmas bead garlands.

2) A "Letter of Marque" granting him certain "rights & privileges"

(perhaps his mom could help fill in those rights and privileges)

3) Any pirates in the area with comp tickets to a Ren Faire? What about throwing those in?

4) Perhaps crafting a "pirate sash" for the lad and using his favorite color for the fringe?

My best wishes for a speedy recovery to this lad

Captain Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

Ahoy! B)

Glad ye liked me idea! I definately want my name added!

I also thought perhaps if he was to have a Pyrate movie(age appropriate of course!) and perhaps some Pyrate music...that would be nice.~Even some sort of Pyrate game (board game or other).- This way, he will have plenty to do as well...

How about(if ye have a video recorder) Sending him a videotape of ye and yer hubbie(and all who could make it fer the taping) dressed as Pyrates sending him a message in full Pyrate garb....wishing him well!

Well...thoes are a few of me ideas...

Fair winds, and Warm wishes fer the lad!,

Deadly Drucilla

:D

Pause My Friend, As You Pass By. -As You Are, So Once Was I. -As I Am, So Shall You Be. -Prepare You Then, To Follow Me.

(written on a gravestone)

"Deadly" indeed!! B)

Dealy *sweet* more likes!

You've a good heart lass, your a credit to the Pirate code of honour.

(Okay, so they're more like guide lines)

The Sea's blessing on all you that have shown you care. :D

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Ill' be sending my trove out 9/4. I have 4 metal replicas of different dubloons and pieces of eight, a bag of plastic coins, a couple of pieces of fools gold, 30 temp tatoos from the POTC premier and I'll be stopping at a couple of party stores and see what else I can dig up on my lunch tomorrow before I port it.

Scupper.

:D

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Thank-you Red Maria!!

Thank-you Scupper!!!

I've added all of you to the well wishes list of names that will be sent out. If anyone else would just like to add their name as wishing him well in the next few days while all his goodies arrive, just post here.

Again, hearty thanks!!

by all means,add me name to the list.

what part of oregon does he live in?

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Rosalinda,

The compass and Galileo thermometer arrived this morning. I took the compass out of the modern box, since it has such a great period style drawstring bag, I'm going to put it in just that. Wow! WHAT A GREAT COMPASS!! Very cool!!! I am assuming that the Galileo thermometer arrived all in one piece because it's not leaking! :P But I don't want to disturb the packing, so I'll send it in it's existing box.

Mad Mary,

I've added you to the list m'dear!

Well, the thermometer repacks easily... VERY easily! I would check it just to be certain... I hate it when things don't arrive intact.....

And if it is broken... it's insured!

Let me know...

Otherwise, glad you received it. I thought the compass was pretty cute, too. Can't imagine any kid not liking it...