How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you feel tip topper soon, Christine.. I'll loan you my voodoo orange julius doll.. for the vitamin c.

hugs..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I had a fairly decent weekend. A bit stressful at times mostly due to issues with other people. Was at the Iowa Horse Fair this past weekend with the Kirkwood Drill Team to perform. Did well saturday night, not so good on sunday morning. I nearly flew off my horse twice after another horses "bumped" into him. <_< Again, issues with a couple members of the Drill Team. One of these days I'm gonna snap on their sorry arses!

Bubba did well at the event, I was rather proud of him. And he's quite the looker, too. Had lots of compliments about him. Though, again, some of the other Kirkwood students I just want to deck cause they seem to treat me like some damned 13 year old who just shouldn't do a thing. But Bubba did well... minus Sunday morning where he worried me a wee bit after another horse "bumped" (ran into) him and he became a little distraught hence I nearly flew off him twice during the ride and I thought he was about to drop from under me during a circle. Again, I want to deck people cause everyone seems so damned heartless and pathetic when I'm concerned about my mount! He's my responsability and I adore this horse despite our issues. And everyone telling me rudely that he's fine nothing's wrong? Just pisses me off! I cannot believe how heartless and unsympathetic people are! Even with a colic we were suppose to check up upon who didn't belong to us... I was rather concerned and everyone else seemed to brush off the horse despite it's standing and they just wanted to quickly feed the horses so they can go eat and have a little fun... it seemed. :o Oh, I am just FURIOUS!

Today, I hurt like hell. Having to go a week chucking LOTS of Ibuprofen to null the pain from my hips. Today, the Ibuprofen is barely working and on top of that, I'm both ill to the stomach (cause of the Ibuprofen) and depressed - from just not feeling well and the pain, the annoyance of family, still no job cause of barely no time to work, and also from heartache.

I swear... every day, things pile up more and more.

Hope you feel better today, Christine.

Asukaru... I hear ya. On both fronts. But, I'll be more than willing to trade you... kids with annoying know-it-alls.

Will.... I hope you keep that good streak. ;)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

For once like i can help turn the tides.......as happy as i have felt in a very long time

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Asukaru... I hear ya. On both fronts. But, I'll be more than willing to trade you... kids with annoying know-it-alls.

After dealing with some of the brats at Haunt, and now that I get to deal with even worse people on a regular basis, and that horrible story Lady B just told, I am fully convinced that our world is doomed. :lol:

Today wasn't too bad. The weather is doing a number on my sinuses so I sound like crap (even though I don't feel like it - thank God) but apparently me sounding like crap sounds like me being cheerful to my supervisor.... hm... okay.... suuuuuure... ;)

One more day til VEGAS!!!!!!!

Hope you feel better today, Christine.

Sorry, didn't even see this post for awhile. But yeah, I've been doing well. The stomach flu lasted only a week, but that was one long, damn week, ugh! A co-worker of mine has the cold and my mom started getting a bad sore throat. I'm doing my best to avoid catching it from either one of them. Spraying lysol all around the receptionist desk. I don't want to get sick anymore. I already had the cold at the beginning of March and I don't want it again! :lol:

Hope all is going well for you too. ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Today is not as half bad as it was yesterday. But, still... it's not grand like I hope it to be.

Here's to hopes you don't get sick again this year, Christine. It so very much sucks to not be up to par and ill in any manner of fashion.

:lol:

Need a group called "the Joy Luck and Hard Knocks club".

I tell you what... what drives me nuts the most when I am feeling worthless is the type of people who are detacted, unsympathetic and unempathic! I just want to punch the daylights out of them and come darn near close to it.

Nothings worse than someone making you feel worse than you already feel! A good hug and someone saying "sorry" along with some sympathy helps before someone gives me some helpful advice. And if I am open to advice. Sometime, giving advice at that point in time is just NOT the best time.

:::hugs MerryD:::: she helped me get into a better mood today. Both of us in the same boat so to speak, so... She's been a very good friend as well as Captain.

And yes, Asukaru... the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

A Piracy Island where we pirates can escape the hells of this world is sounding VERY, VERY, VERY good right now.

~Lady B

:lol:

ready for spring and the end of winter......other then that i feel with me hands and fingers

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Just got back from teaching a couple of classes in the Chicago area. I was in the Hoffman Estates area which, I am told, is the absolute boonies. (Anything past the Woodfield Mall falls into this category, apparently.) I am exhausted! I'm still getting over bronchitis and unfortunately, quite a few of the students, while chronologically adults, acted like spoiled children. Can't tell you how often I wanted to pull a nun move on them and smack 'em with a ruler.

Also, I found a skull clock I MUST have at Z Gallerie - there are a few to be had locally, so I'm getting one!

187526595.jpg

RHJMap.jpg

Sick from flu, watchful..a bit out of sorts, really tired of coughing!

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

Hope you feel better soon, Hetha. Going through the same thing, too. Suck being sick, doesn't it?

Getting a snow storm tomorrow supposedly. Grrr... so, we shall see what happens. Insane having a snow storm in April. :ph34r:

Still bummed. Still stressed out. Starting to feel burn-out. Getting ill too easily. Heartache, of course. :lol:

It's sad when I prefer to sit and watch TV or sleep rather than do something, clean, draw or write, or be online. That's just not me. :ph34r:

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Hope you feel better soon, Hetha. Going through the same thing, too. Suck being sick, doesn't it?

Getting a snow storm tomorrow supposedly. Grrr... so, we shall see what happens. Insane having a snow storm in April. 

Still bummed. Still stressed out. Starting to feel burn-out. Getting ill too easily. Heartache, of course. 

It's sad when I prefer to sit and watch TV or sleep rather than do something, clean, draw or write, or be online. That's just not me. 

Weird, we always get snow, just before Easter, but that's normal, so I hear, fer me region..an' frankly, i could be doin more around th' cabin, but I don't feel much like it either..i totally empathize :lol:

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

Thankee, an' may ye be as well in health, as in spirits :huh:

Hetha12.jpg

Sleepy.... :ph34r:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

:huh::huh:

Like crap!

Pulled a groin-ie muscle at work while helping a loser who was faking a seizure...

Wife in the caymen islands... I get to go to the frackin'(for you BSG fans) hospital... Oh.... Did I mention about the flu "bird of prey" going around????

Yeah I also had that..... So I just spent the last two days with IVs and tubes and being poked in every possible crevice!!! :o

I also got calls from my buddies at work, before my own family felt it necessary to even check in on me... :huh:

Bunch of crap!!

Sorry to vent..... Feel better now!! :huh:

Grrrr! :huh:

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!