How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

Clogged up still from alergies (it's so painful), I have a cut on my left heel from my Mary Jane shoes and I'm just beyond tired. I had to go down to the airport early this morning, my sister was flying out to see some friends in Michigan. I wish I could get out of work later, but no way that can happen. We have a meeting today, ugh! Joy of joys! *crawls back to bed, hurts to walk on the left leg* :ph34r:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like shit... if I can get away with that.

Plain and simple.

Too much going on... yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah...

No pity party for me please. I'm just wanting someone to be a Hitman for me to take out the Fates!

Yeah... having some issues, not liking how things are, etc. Stuff I don't want to deal with when I'm trying to complete classes so I can have an awesome career ( and for once bugger the hell out of my dad and tell him to F*** off! Long story there, part of my issues)...

As I mentioned someone else... Piracy sounds SOOOOO good right now!

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Change to the winter season always make me sick for about 3 weeks(or more), and it's starting. I hate it. I'm in north Texas and it's not a harsh season by any stretch, but I still go thru this every year. I've lived in the U.P. Michigan, Cape Cod, Columbus Ohio, Duluth Minnesota, and I can't remember getting sick like this. Oh well.

PS: Keep yer fin up, Lady Barb!

Here's ta' swimmin' wit' loose limbed women....

Iffen ah'm drunk ta' tha' brink, do prop me up, me darlin'...

But iffen ah'm anywhere near bein' sober ta' me gills, do buy me a drink!

Thank goodness, my weeklong of constipation is over! You have no idea how great it is to poop! ;)

;););) Rumba, I just returned from 9 days as a house-guest with my in-laws. I know EXACTLY how you felt! ;);):huh:

Cheers, Hester ;)

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Drunk as a monkey in a barrel o' rum............ ;)

:o I always wondered why there were monkey's in a barrel. Of course! Because it was full of rum.

I feel like six of these guys :o on a bad day.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Really P.O'd today. I had to go over to Jo Ann's to get something and not once, but TWICE I had people deliberatly try and run me over while on my scooter in the crosswalk and I had the green light as they attempted to turn right.

grumble grumble grumble grumble

a bit stiff and sore after falling skating, with my knee some nice colors but all in all.. I 'd do it agin.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'm in a bummed out mood. The migraine is still holding on, but no where near as bad as yesterday. I go into work and find my manager has been fired by my bitch of a boss. There really was no reason for her to be fired. She was cleaning out her office and crying. I of course started crying and gave her a big hug. The poor woman just survived breast cancer and ran herself ragged all over that place. Doing more than her regular duties. It's such crap! I felt so bad for her, it's not fair, especially with Christmas coming.

I then had my sister tell me how bad her day went at her work. Our grandmother embarrassed the hell out of her in front of customers and other employees. She works in the deli at Vons. Our grandmother is a total nut job! B) My sister got so upset by this she went into the back room and cried.

I then am just bummed about getting Christmas shopping done. The rest of the family went crazy and bought so much stuff and I haven't done anything. I then got an email from my guyfriend that said how my Christmas present arrived in the mail. He ordered something for me. I just cried when I read that. I haven't bought him anything. I have no idea what to get him, he has so much stuff. What do you get someone who has a museum for a house? lol! This weekend I really gotta try and get some shopping done. Even if it's at the 99 cents store.

So, I'm just bummed out, what a lousy day and this stupid migraine is still there, ugh.....

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Well

1) sit down and consider in a few weeks it'll be business as usual. Have a "you" day and reset. No holiday is worth the stress.

2) Your boss is probably better off out of such a bad environment. It can't be healthy.

3) You may have answered your own question. If he has everything, I bet he doesn't have some cool dumb thing from a 99 cent store. Add a creative letter from you (no one else would have gotten him that) There's no gift like one that takes you by surprise.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

You have an evil grandmother too? Mine is in a home, so old that she's pretty much out of her mind and draining the life from the other inhabitants to extend her own unnatural life. If your grandmother gives you or your sister grief, just think - karma's a bitch.

In terms of the guyfriend, what about giving him an experience rather than something tangible? As in take him somewhere where he hasn't been or introduce him to a restaurant that you like but he hasn't tried or treat him to a minor bit of pampering that he doesn't usually get (such as a guy manicure and hand massage.)

RHJMap.jpg

The Holliday Season is my least favorite time of the year… For some reason, all of the business that owe us money… their book keeps take the entire month off, so they can’t pay us…Then they fly to the Bahamas until May…

But I’m getting use-to it… In the past, I’ve tried to “set-aside” some extra money to get me through the Season, but something icky always comes up and eats any that I’ve saved…. So now I just buy books and raw goods so I can read and make stuff…

I’ve gotten use-to making Christmas gifts, the one year I had money at Christmas, everyone wanted a hand-make gift instead of something store bought, So I guess it work out better this way….

But I’ve been in a good positive mood, I know I’m broke, and will be for the next few months, But it’s a annual occurrence now, so I just “deal with it”. No reason to get bummed out about something that I can’t control… I also have enough “Winter Projects” to keep me busy until the Cash starts to flow again

:huh:

Aye, I be like poor ole Bob Cratchit. well maye not THAT poor, but I could sure use some more o the shiny stuff. However, I reminded meself what Christmas be.. and having friends and family is nice on the holidays. specially cause they're more amusing with a few drinks lol.

I have handmade a bunch o cards and gifts this year. It's been fun actually ..hadn't done it in awhile.

That is the time...my goode man to let go..cast off the lines..and give in to Piracy! :blink:

Even if it's just through a good book lol!

I'm SO sore from work. Everything EXCEPT for my skull hurts. A good night of drinking will take care of that! :huh: Irregardless, I have to drag my little brother (he's 22) to the track and make him work out. It's gonna hurt a LOT! But the Corps used to say, "Pain is weakness leaving the body!" My brother's in the Army now and he has to be shown up by his older Marine brother.

Sheesh! Friggin' Army......

:huh:

GO NAVY!

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

I'm SO sore from work.  Everything EXCEPT for my skull hurts.  A good night of drinking will take care of that!  :o Irregardless, I have to drag my little brother (he's 22) to the track and make him work out.  It's gonna hurt a LOT!  But the Corps used to say, "Pain is weakness leaving the body!"  My brother's in the Army now and he has to be shown up by his older Marine brother. 

Sheesh!  Friggin' Army......

:o

GO NAVY!

Hmmm, you must have not been able to sleep last night either, cuz you were online when I was for that reason....at 2 AM plus....

Figgin' amazing how much spam shows up at that time on this forum..... :o:o