How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not when my ankle is hureting.. I couldnt' get any traction..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

unless you can get really imaginative........

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

if you are lucky.. you get some home work too.. mabye wood shop

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Tired.

Tired of trying to help other people and being stabbed in the back for my efforts.

Tired of the two-facedness and stupidity of people.

Tired of their self-defeating behaviours and their cheap rationalizations.

Just tired.

:huh: I will Definitely Drink to that one.... Stupidity runs highly now a days..

My Soul Is Full Of Longing For The Secrets Of The Sea And The Heart Of The Great Ocean Sends A Thrilling Pulse Through Me .....

:huh: I will Definitely Drink to that one.... Stupidity runs highly now a days..

I guess either I'm getting old, or I missed the indoctrination lecture on how to be a putz... :huh:

But you're right - there ARE little rays of "happy light" around, but mostly clouds of ignorance.

*sigh* I want to be reborn as an animal waaaaay up on a mountain somewhere...

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

It should be legal (maybe even requiring a permit) to just choke people out! Just generally deliver a couple stunning blows and then deliver a Guillotine choke, rear naked choke, or an Anoconda......

I always say if it was legal to kill people - I, for one, would have a pile of bodies in my wake...

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Of course, if it were legal to kill stupid people, I think everyone would eventually be on someone's list. There are a couple o' guys at me day job that are on mine. I'm sure one was born stupid and the other may have developed the condition by abusing alcohol fer too long. Other than the moments during work when I have to deal with them, I feel pretty good.

I am Julius Aurelius, future ruler of the universe. Kneel quickly, for I have many feeble minds to overcome.

Of course, if it were legal to kill stupid people, I think everyone would eventually be on someone's list.

Ah, but then the only ones that would survive would be the ones that aren't stupid.

...or am I just being stupid? :lol:

~ Vegetius

very sick to the tummy....

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

:lol: I will Definitely Drink to that one.... Stupidity runs highly now a days..

I guess either I'm getting old, or I missed the indoctrination lecture on how to be a putz... ;)

But you're right - there ARE little rays of "happy light" around, but mostly clouds of ignorance.

*sigh* I want to be reborn as an animal waaaaay up on a mountain somewhere...

Thats sounds like a great idea. How about an Eagle soring high above the sea and mountain tops...

My Soul Is Full Of Longing For The Secrets Of The Sea And The Heart Of The Great Ocean Sends A Thrilling Pulse Through Me .....

I think if they set it up like deer season, it would bring in a LOT of revenue for the state, AND clean up the gene pool at the same time...

:lol:;););) I'm with ya Phil.

Thats sounds like a great idea. How about an Eagle soring high above the sea and mountain tops...

....yep - or a hawk...

For many years, I had an agreement with my ex- that when I die, I'd be cremated and my ashes scattered from the very top of a place called Hawk Mountain...all the hawks gather there and ride the thermals...

...guess I'll just rot in the corner of my room now... :lol:

~ Vegetius

• 2 weeks later...

In pain...

I just tripped over the enormous atlas that I carelessly left lying on my office floor, stubbing my toes (in bare feet, yet) and tearing the toenail on my middle toe.

Hurts like a bugger ... as my scadalized neighbours who heard my agonized curses can attest.

And it really ruined my pedicure!

Groan, Hester ... perhaps some rum would work as an anaesthetic -- ingested, of course, not topical

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Tired. I was planning on going to bed early, but then my cat, the male named Toby wasn't feeling good. He had puked and then right after did a nasty poop, it smelled like he was sick. He then went in the corner of the room and was panting. I went to see how he was and as soon as I touched his sides he meowed out in pain. Not a good sign, so packed him up and took him to the urgent animal hospital. They checked him all out and even did some blood work. Everything checked out okay. They said he is tender in places on his tummy, but could also be from puking. Perhaps being sore from that. So, I'll just keep an eye on him and follow up with his own vet. I'm hoping it continues to be nothing wrong. It at first seemed like an urinary tract infection. He had that years ago and his sypmtoms seemed like it again. The thing is he stopped crying out in pain when we touched him after we got to the urgent care. Ugh, I dunno, my poor little kitty. He seems to be okay now. The other kitty, Jasmine, is wondering what all is going on. She'll probably be afraid to poop or puke, thinking she'll get packed up in her carrier and carted off like Toby was-lol! :lol: Well, I'm heading to bed now, so exhausted! :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg