How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyfriend problems will eat at you - here's sending you *hugs*.

As for me, I'm feeling so great, i think i should be pinched. It has been so long since I have been yelled at or ordered around that I am actually living happily ever after~ Huzzah!

Boyfriend problems will eat at you - here's sending you *hugs*.

b]

Thank you Rummy. The bad news is that things got a little worse last night. I'm loosing a lot of sleep over this and it's not exactly improving my temperment. He is too, so I don't know if that's a good sign or not. In short, I'm feeling all sorts of miserable right now.

I'm feelin' good! Work has officially signed off on my paperwork to reimburse my tuition for the EMT course I wanna take. All I hafta do is pass and they'll reimburse everything except my books!

One I go to the store and get my liquor, I'll be feelin' even better!

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

I'm lucky. It's community college. It's around $150 for the course materials. The more advanced classes I take, the more they will cost though.

If the Navy picks me up for Corpsman duty, I WON'T HAFTA PAY ANYTHING!

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

I'm lucky. It's community college. It's around $150 for the course materials. The more advanced classes I take, the more they will cost though.

If the Navy picks me up for Corpsman duty, I WON'T HAFTA PAY ANYTHING!

Wow - I paid $150 for ONE book, years ago...

...don't recall reading it, tho... B)

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

I feel... all alone...

I went out to dinner after closing down the building Thursday night. Ate by myself at a cafe. Damn it if that ain't gonna take some gettin' used to....

Tired, but feeling pretty good. Got a lot done this weekend. My Supergirl costume is looking amazing! My friend Vickie did an awesome job on it. I can't wait to run around the San Diego Comic Con in it, only 2 weeks left, yay! She just had to do some alterations to it, take in the sleeves a little, a bit too baggy since I have skinny arms. She also will put snaps on the blue body suit for the red cape. That way the cape will stay in place when I move around. She modeled it after the way Helen Slater's costume looked from the Supergirl movie.

SupergirlPic.jpg

Today was filming for the documentary my guyfriend is working on for a dvd box set. I can't say what it is yet, but it will be something that is very cool! It becomes available October 24th, just in time for Halloween and for the type of theme it is it works great! It was a 70's show that was very cool and now they're releasing it on dvd! Long, busy day of filming, but lots of fun! :D

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

shaken up and poured into a martini glass to be dranken by my sister and her boyfriend.... they quite substance abuse to move on to emotional abuse of well me... :D damn that boy of her and his coming to my work and insulting me by trying to tell me how to do the job i've been doing for over two years.... should i have to respect him cause he's a potential family member?

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff