How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

Christine wanted me to tell you guys that she's being carried around town on the shoulders of her co-workers, that she's being treated to a seven-course dinner, and that a parade will be held in Escondido complete with ticker tape and clowns.

Oh, and she got a $5 gift certificate to Pup-N-Taco...

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My chiropractor made an emergency visit, and corrected a lot of the problem. My body is raising hell with his work, since it's more accustomed to being out of whack than not. As he re-stabilizes my spine, my body is mounting a mutiny. Pure and simple. This time, the mutiny will not prevail. B)

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Ticked off...

We have a possible flood condition here - it's been raining for several days straight, and the river comes from up in New York State, so it gathers a lot of water along the way - and they've declared a mandatory 9:00pm curfew... :huh:

Not that I'm big on nightlife lately, but I don't like being part of a police state...

~ Vegetius

Be careful luv and if they tell you to evacuate then do so. Last night you were telling me you didn't want to do that. Don't be silly now, if it was the other way around and I was in this situation you'd be giving me a hard time if I didn't do what I was told.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

not happy.. I was on a trial and the guy pled guilty to rape, burglery and assault. He was on parole at that time. Makes me wonder how safe we all are...

and I am blue today.. I miss a friend who is busy with something else. Its all I can do to go to work.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

not happy.. I was on a trial and the guy pled guilty to rape, burglery and assault. He was on parole at that time. Makes me wonder how safe we all are...

and I am blue today.. I miss a friend who is busy with something else. Its all I can do to go to work.

Geez, how scary! Hopefully he'll get put away for a long time....or just kill him, that actually might be better. No more worries then of who he'll attack next.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Be careful luv and if they tell you to evacuate then do so.  Last night you were telling me you didn't want to do that.  Don't be silly now, if it was the other way around and I was in this situation you'd be giving me a hard time if I didn't do what I was told.

Well, the National Guard came around tonight to see if anyone wanted to leave.

I gave them milk and cookies and shushed them away...

And the cops were driving around enforcing the curfew...

But see, luv, the thing is, you HAVE to listen to me, whereas I don't HAVE to listen to you... ;):lol:

~ Vegetius

So Phil how high is the water level where you are at? Kind of worried about all the people I know back east in those areas that are getting swamped with rain and rivers overflowing their banks.

Me, I'm happy, just passed apartment inspection from the Management here, as I went through hell this morning after I found out one of my cats barfed all over the place. :o

Actually once a year or so, the Management uses the excuse to check and make sure everything in everyone's apartment works and such. That way they get to see if there's any pets they shouldn't have, how dirty a person someone might be, how many illegals are living in a place, etc.

I'm legally the only person here in the complex allowed to have cats. I moved in long before the rules changed and it's in my rental agreement, plus I had to pay a hefty pet deposite.

But there's other people here with cats, they will probably get caught.

So Phil how high is the water level where you are at? Kind of worried about all the people I know back east in those areas that are getting swamped with rain and rivers overflowing their banks.

Well, last night, first they called a 9pm curfew, then a little later they gave a mandatory evac order - which I promptly disobeyed, of course. Nothing like playing Cat & Mouse with the local gendarmes... :o

It was nice this morning, the sun out full strength, walking down the middle of the street without cars or people or buses or ANYTHING...

...like one of those Twilight Zone episodes when you're the last person on Earth...

But no flooding - at least not yet. The river levels here are tricky, though - we get a big slug of water from upstate NY in this river, usually hours or days after the rain stops here.

Then the talking heads got on the radio this morning and belittled the people that DIDN'T evacuate - "Oh, they'll be crying for someone to rescue them when they're sitting on the roof!"...riiiiight.... :o

Meanwhile, there was a stabbing in one of the evac shelters, and someone lost their 4-year old son. Really great - they create panic, then cry when it all goes in the crapper...

I even took in my -ex's two cats - didn't want them alone on the second floor of her house when the water came - so right now I'm playing with my "-ex cats"... :o

~ Vegetius

Good to hear things are okay, I hope they stay that way. Hope the sun continues to dry things up. How crazy about the shelter tho, *shakes head*

Awwwww......and you have the kitties there with ya, how cool! :o

Well, for me I'm in a bummed mood. I had the day off, but just couldn't shake this funk I was in. Even tried to go to the beach to beat the heat, but I just was quite bummed out. I guess we all have days like that, but I just seem to float on thru, going from one day to the next. Eh, guess I'll go to bed, I have work early in the morning. Not thrilled about that either, I wasn't supposed to be on the schedule tomorrow, but the one receptionist just ups and decides she only wants to work one day since she took another job somewhere else. Who cares what us other 3 receptionists think, right? And our manager is just fine with it, they're friends, she got the job because of this receptionist, ugh! It just sucks, but anyway.....sleepy time, I'm exhausted anyway from the sun and sea air. :unsure:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I'm sad you were bummed yesterday. :lol:

But I'm glad you're getting some sleep. :lol:

Here's a poem for you...

Psycho kitties at my feet

Screaming for their piece of meat

Feed them tuna from the can

Wolf it down - now I'm their man

Claws in my belly as paws do flex

I'm glad they belong to my -ex.

:lol:

~ Vegetius

just to update you all about my R A the radiation pills are killing off all them nasty white (aggressive) blood cells and the pain in my hands is finally going away! Huzzah! the bad thing is there are new pains in both feet and ankles! I think my doctor is a duck!

Quaaacccckkkkkkkkk, Quuaaacccckkkkkk, Quacckkkk, Quackkk

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.