How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

yep sums it up in nutshell, advice if ye want from one in similar boat trying to get backinto school and make a life so as to share it with another. Plug away at the day by day shit and take that time to bitch an moan. good luck lass and may things go better for you PDQ. Slainte :rolleyes:

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, all. And I TOTALLY feel yor pain if you are in the same boat.

I can handle one or a couple things .. .but not a whole slew of crap dumped upon me like a sudden avalanche. Honestly, I hate waiting and hoping for things to get better and having my hands tied unable to do anything at current.

Again, Piracy has NEVER looked better!

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Sorry I am to hear that things are not as ye would like... but keep the faith, stand firm and keep trying... don't give up the fight. Ah those drinks at RF2 look all the better now, I do hope you'll still be able to come and kick back with us... we have plenty of very broad shoulders to cry on, and just try and remember Lass, God will never leave or forsake you, you just need to press on and keep trusting... :)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Thank ye, Sterling.

I still plan on coming... despite. Needing some time to mellow. And I'm hoping I can kick back a couple drinks. I never drink when I feel down, only drink when I feel good.

I be looking forward to spending some fun time with friends. It'll cheer me up.

• 2 weeks later...

Aww Christine, yer pretty and ye got ol Barbosssa there ta lean on..We still loves ye! Hope things look up. Spring is coming..

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

here be to change in fortunes fer all them wot needs one,

cheers mates on a shilly day in the north.

how do i feel, with me hands an fingers: wavering between down and up like most days when i can remeber what bloody day it is anyway.

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Aww Christine, yer pretty and ye got ol Barbosssa there ta lean on..We still loves ye! Hope things look up. Spring is coming..

Thanks, but just some days are worse than others. I'm just so stressed out over work as well. I'm dealing with such stupid drama. I feel like it's freakin' grade school the way some people act and some are older than me. They should know better!

Yeah, Barbossa is a good guy-lol! It's nice to have my little escapes or else I'd really fall apart.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Not everyone who grows older matures. It's one thing to stay young at heart, quite another to stay immature...

I am exhausted today! I sailed out to welcome the Queen Mary 2 to the Bay of Saint Francis yesterday. That ship is HUGE - pics don't do it justice; you have to see it in person to actually get the real scope of its size.

Hundreds of boats sailed under the Golden Gate bridge along with the QM2 and as usual, the tide and wave conditions made it interesting... We were at the south end of the bridge, so weren't near enough to the QM2 for it to have an effect on us, but down where we were, the boats were literally surfing. There was even a kayaker out there - insane!

Pics here if you're interested. (BTW, I was wearing sweats under my getup - okay, so I'm a bit vain...)

RHJMap.jpg

agreed!! thanks for the chance to see that Grand Lady of the seas.. and you look great, sweats or not. :)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

how do I feel now??

depressed, sad, lost.. as some of you know I have a multitude of decisions to make this month.. my youngest is having a baby by end of Feb, my other daughter is moving to Europe in June, my spouse moved out with my blessing, my job is constantly in jeopardy, I have to sell or get a loan for my house and clean it from 24 years of stuff, and we just got 5 inches of snow. There are a few friends I have questions about.. and that is making me anxious too..

sigh.. sometimes I want to just be a cat in a spot of sunshine..

things will change and I will survive.. but I would like to be happy for more then 3 days at a time.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Aww Merry.. look at all the new things that are ahead of you which you are clearing a path for.

I went through a terrible time in 2004 a lot of the same. It's hard. It's ok to feel crappy. I wouldn't have believed things could look up at the time, but they did. 2 1/2 years later. Tell ya what..I'll lend ya my spot o sunshine anytime ye needs it.

Red Cat

Have spot of sun..to let

• 1 month later...

Tired and worried. I developed an odd little bump on the back of my elbow this week. It's not huge or anything and it's not painful - just there and annoying at times. I've tried ice packs, heat packs, anti - flammitory stuff, all to no avail, so it's looking like I'll have to make a trip to the DRs next week. Bah. :o

Got a lot on th deck.....waitin..

Tired and worried. I developed an odd little bump on the back of my elbow this week. It's not huge or anything and it's not painful - just there and annoying at times. I've tried ice packs, heat packs, anti - flammitory stuff, all to no avail, so it's looking like I'll have to make a trip to the DRs next week. Bah. ;)

Hope all goes well!!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

the black tides are winning. My daughter is giving temp custody to the other grandma so she can go to school and escape being a mom herself. My soon to be ex got in the house on a pretext and then swore at me til I had the police make him leave. I made 5 phone calls and none returned them.. I think its a new low. I'll be quitting my net swervice since said Spouse hasn't put any money in the house account for 3 weeks, and he doesnt plan to.. good luck to all you here, and chin up.. make life what you want of it.

faire winds

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Awww Merry...stand yer ground luv. Ye deserve better.

Me? I feel like I've been trounced! Wot a day an it isn't over yet :D

Still I have snuck into the office here an there to post to the pub..ahhh

Sick t'day... so, I'm trying to recover. Not really what I need as too much is going on. :ph34r:

Granted I somewhat enjoyed my weekend. Had some fun with MerryD. But, kinda felt like I was half there.

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tired and worried. I developed an odd little bump on the back of my elbow this week. It's not huge or anything and it's not painful - just there and annoying at times. I've tried ice packs, heat packs, anti - flammitory stuff, all to no avail, so it's looking like I'll have to make a trip to the DRs next week. Bah.  :lol:

Hope all goes well!!

Thanks Sterling... the DR gave me some stronger stuff and the bump is pretty much gone now. I just have to keep from leaning on my elbows so damn much - which is easier said than done!

I hope things are getting better for you Merry.

Right now I feel like a geek, I'm just sitting here watching Gargoyles and keeping an eye on my cat.

I feel horrible. I had to leave work early today, I seem to have caught the stomach flu. Nothing is staying in me, even water. I also feel like I have fever, my whole body and face is hot, but yet I also have the chills. Not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow. I have a staff meeting at 2pm and then work at 3:30. It's luckily hippie day so I wouldn't have to be in my uniform, but still. I can't stay too far away from the bathroom, ugh! :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

:lol: Eeekkk. Prayer you get better soon, Christine. Tis a pity, there is something going around. Had that earlier this week, too. Hope it goes away for you fast like it did for me. Never fun being sick.

Me... I'm sore as hell! Riding all this week and Bubba (horse I ride often) is experiencing burn out I think. He's... just being stubborn and NOT cooperating. So, gonna have to do something. I've spoken with my instructors on some help to help loosen me up (as I am swelling at the hips cause of his damned bouncy canter) and working on his canter to help smooth it out plus get him back to being the happy horse I remember. I'd hate to see him ruined like a few of these school horses have become. He's absolutely the biggest teddy bear and sweetest horse you've ever known. Broke to ride for a kid, but not bombproof (still has a way to go for that in my opinion, several things spook him or make him uncomfortable at first).

All in all, gotta get down to this after last week's week long break. I would have figured he'd be rested... but, physically, he is...mentally... he's not. Gotta do something since going to a big event in Des Moines next weekend that the Drill Team is performing at. And... don't want to botch this up.

~Lady B

:lol: