How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

Concerned for someone dear..

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stopped checking my crystal ball eons ago....now just want to break the damned thing

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Mmmm... that is a MAJOR life change, Ransom. Despite the blown out knees, jammed hips and back issues, other accidents... they are still therapudic.

I feel for ya, m'dear. I really do.

Surfer Joe... again, I feel for ya there, too. Siblings... they are a pain.

~Lady B

:(

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Siblings... they are a pain.

Yeah, don't you wish you were an only child?

Actually, my sibs are SO much older, I sometimes forget that I'm not.

Anyhow... feeling more mellow now "after several large gins" and some Stargate: Atlantis DVDs.

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Naw... not really. I love telling the stories of sibling rivalry between my sister and I. It's a riot what we both did.

Several large grins? Dare we want t' know? :(

~Lady B

:D

I'm so sorry Ransom! *Lending th' tissues, an'a shoulder wit' yer name on it..*

I used t' ride an' take care o' horses meself...this is a major change in lifestyle, but believe me, in th' long run..ye'll thank yourself fer not havin' that blown out knee or hip or worse...it truly sucks, giving up wot feels like family members..my condolences :(

To all who have expressed sympathy for my situation, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Only someone who has "been there, done that" can know what a gut-wreching decision this is. I cry at the drop of a hat (like now), but know in my heart it is the right time. I thank you all for your concern. It means more than you know.

R

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Aww Ransom... look at th other side o th coin...ye don;t have t' sell yer husband.. :D aaand ye have adventures ahea of ye. You've already had the pleasure, experience and memories of the fine beasts..now tuck that in one drawer and make room for many many more things!

I'm sure ye won't be sorry! :(

Incomplete.....I feel incomplete...Like nothing I've done is worth finishing..I haven't finished anything right now..truly I feel ...I can't describe the emotion..just very incomplete...not very accomplished..I can't even do the "list" trick to bring myself out of this..it's weird, I can't bs myself, I am truly behind on things, and not where I wanted or expected to be, in life...and as tired as I am..I can't even think or ponder this....no fresh inspiration, no muse, nothing to get my mind off this crap!

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

I know it may sound trite, but I think you need a vacation - of any kind. Something to get your juices flowing again. Been there, done that. Kinda feel like you're at the bottom of a well? Time out is a good cure. :unsure:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Incomplete.....I feel incomplete...Like nothing I've done is worth finishing..I haven't finished anything right now..truly I feel ...I can't describe the emotion..just very incomplete...not very accomplished..I can't even do the "list" trick to bring myself out of this..it's weird, I can't bs myself, I am truly behind on things, and not where I wanted or expected to be, in life...and as tired as I am..I can't even think or ponder this....no fresh inspiration, no muse, nothing to get my mind off this crap!

This may sound overly simplistic, find one thing that ye can finish in an hour or a day and finish it. Then allow yer self an hour t' goof off, then attack the next task. Don't multi-task, just take things one at a time. Alternate wit' tasks ye like an those ye don't, reward yer self in between.

Thankee both..I'll try both suggestions an see which one works, or ifin both work :unsure: Good t' know people care.. :lol:

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

Several large grins? Dare we want t' know?  :(

Aye, I believe there is a story there worth tellin'.

Well, really it was just two regular gins...

...but I couldn't resist quoting the Libertines's song "Music When the Lights Go Out":

"Well I'll confess all of my sins

After several large gins

But still I'll hide from you,

Hide what's inside, from you..."

Ransom: I know it's hard to say goodbye to your horses, but I'm sure you'll find them a good home, and then you'll be ready to start your exciting new travels.

Hetha: Don't be so hard on yourself, m'dear! I'm sure you're very accomplished. And I doubt any of us is exactly where we planned or expected to be in life.

So, for those feeling a bit despondent, I offer this motivational drinking song:

Sae Will We Yet

Sit doon here my cronies, and gie us your crack

Let the wind tak' the care o' this life on its back

Oor hearts to despondency we never will submit

For we've always been provided for, and sae will we yet

http://www.chivalry.com/cantaria/lyrics/sa...ill-we-yet.html

[be sure to download the MP3 at the top -- it's great!]

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Grrr!!!! :huh:

So close and yet so far away! Damn!

Well, apparently, everyone in the Ag Leadership group decided they wanted to see the bloody damn animals at Animal Kingdom instead of going to the Magic Kingdom. :huh: Yeah, I'm a bit upset cause I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wanted to go on the PotC ride. Doesn't sound like that'll happen now. :huh: Plus wanted to do some shopping there as well as some enjoyment of other rides there.

I've NO clue if or when I will be able to get down to Florida again to go to that place. Has taken me all my life just to get there so far! Never been to Disney World or Disney Land... ever. Deprived? Yes... Yes I am.

The Fates are so bleedin' evil... aren't they? :blink:

~Lady B

:huh:

Grrr!!!! :huh:

So close and yet so far away! Damn!

Well, apparently, everyone in the Ag Leadership group decided they wanted to see the bloody damn animals at Animal Kingdom instead of going to the Magic Kingdom. :huh: Yeah, I'm a bit upset cause I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wanted to go on the PotC ride. Doesn't sound like that'll happen now. :huh: Plus wanted to do some shopping there as well as some enjoyment of other rides there.

I've NO clue if or when I will be able to get down to Florida again to go to that place. Has taken me all my life just to get there so far! Never been to Disney World or Disney Land... ever. Deprived? Yes... Yes I am.

The Fates are so bleedin' evil... aren't they? :blink:

~Lady B

:huh:

Can you go off to check out the Magic Kingdom on your own?

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

:::Shrugs::: I'll have to see about that. Issue is... I'd have to find a way to get there since everyone's going to the Animal Kingdom.

I guess that the Magic Kingdom is too boring, kiddie-ish and blah shopping for them... or so they've been told that.

And gawking at freakin' animals all day long is better?

Well, if I can wander off to the Magic Kingdom alone, I just may. Hate to go alone, though. But... oh, well.

Going on the trip and the PotC Ride was going to be a B-day present for myself considering my Bday is just a couple days before we go to the theme park. Always keep hoping that at least one of my Bdays in my life would be a decent one!

We shall see.

~Lady B

:blink:

Maybe when you get there one of the other people won't want to gawk at animals either, and the two of you could escape. It would be a shame if you got that close to DW, and couldn't go. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you, and hope something works out.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

I feel.... yucky.

Been abed with pnemonia for almost two weeks. (cough)

Well.... it's better then it was a week ago.

Maybe there is hope yet. B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I feel.... yucky.

Maybe there is hope yet. B)

Hope you feel better soon!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I feel.... yucky.

Maybe there is hope yet. :lol:

Sorry to hear you've been so sick, Bess. Let's hope you're over the worst of it, and back to your old "Herself" soon. B)

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Hopes Bess feels like this soon B)

Drinking a glass of fine Chilean Cabernet. A bottle of which, with a wooden label imprinted with a ship, has just been delivered...along with a note

Intrigue!!......