How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

I've had a hell of a sore throat too, since I came back from Pennsic. At first, I thought it was rum withdrawal, but now, after a little over 24 hours on antibiotics, and a marked improvement, I'm suspecting it was more than that. Can you imagine what an impediment it is for a "lady" such as myself to not be able to swallow?

And for the record, I had absolutely nothing to do with Diego's illness...

can ye tell me where ta get a copy of that record?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a hell of a sore throat too, since I came back from Pennsic.  At first, I thought it was rum withdrawal, but now, after a little over 24 hours on antibiotics, and a marked improvement, I'm suspecting it was more than that.  Can you imagine what an impediment it is for a "lady" such as myself to not be able to swallow?

And for the record, I had absolutely nothing to do with Diego's illness...

can ye tell me where ta get a copy of that record?

a lady never reveals her sources...

I'm ready for a vacation too, but that's not going to happen any time soon. At least I don't have the flu - my heart really goes out to everyone who is suffering from it right now.

I'm still going through some of the lingering afteraffects of my defective hypothalamus a week and a half ago, but at least my emotions aren't all over the place. Boy, was that tiresome; I'm usually pretty rational, so I get very peeved when my emotions run away with me like that and for no reason but hormones out of whack. I've never experienced PMS but can now sympathize in a big way.

RHJMap.jpg

Double LOL..he i'm a gemini..

Pretty good because i've lost another one and half kilo and am confident next year when i go on vacation to Brittain and for one go visit the HMS Victory i will be atleast ten kilo's lighter

And i'm a little disapointed that no one here, seemingly was interested in my "Sail Amsterdam" post, i thought people would be interested to see pics of one of the largest tallship events in the world.

Call me silly :lol:

hero.jpg

Pretty good because i've lost another one and half kilo and am confident next year when i go on vacation to Brittain and for one go visit the HMS Victory i will be atleast ten kilo's lighter

Congratulations, Charity! That's wonderful. May ye keep up the good work to achieve the desired results.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

I need chocolate... dark, 75% or higher...
I'm feeling like I shouldn't have eaten that doughnut

Oh, great, now all I can think about is a Tim Horton's double chocolate doughnut. Last summer in Canada, it was my regular special treat. Best damn doughnuts I've ever had!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

ARGGHH don't talk chocolate, i broke down and ate a good bit of it this evening GRRRRRR and now i FEEL red hot mad at myself, gives me stimulance to go on even harder in dieting and NEVER do this again!

Thanks Captain Ciaran, i will get starting to work now with my Susan Powter video for step aerobics so i can go to the pirate festival in Brittain next year looking slim and dangerous! :unsure:

hero.jpg

I feel as tho I'm being pulled in all different directions by friends and family. Everyone wants me to do what they want to do and it has to happen all at the same time, just in different places. The problem is I want to keep everyone happy, but that's impossible to do. I swear, I should take off one day and disappear for awhile. No emails, cel phones, etc. But I'll come back and the problem will still be there, everyone demanding my attention.....sighs.....

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Charity, you should allow yourself a wee bit of chocolate now and again and not beat yourself up about it. Dark chocolate is actually good for you.

True, a bit of chocolate now and then isn't bad the thing is if and when i give in it's more then a bit.

But it's making me more motivated then ever to start and use that excersize video, tomorrow! :D

I feel as tho I'm being pulled in all different directions by friends and family. Everyone wants me to do what they want to do and it has to happen all at the same time, just in different places. The problem is I want to keep everyone happy, but that's impossible to do. I swear, I should take off one day and disappear for awhile. No emails, cel phones, etc. But I'll come back and the problem will still be there, everyone demanding my attention.....sighs.....

Christine you sound like me, i've learned that you cannot please everyone though and i've seen often enough that people at some point break if they allow people to pull the strings in all directions all the time.

You really have to sit down and think about it..and listen to your heart,

What do yóu think is important, what do yóu want to do.

Follow it, your heart knows best, and don't let people do this to you or you will pay the price and that is not worth it :)

hero.jpg

They say everything happens for a reason, maybe this will turn out for the best.

I hope so for you :)

I feel different again..now i feel pain :D

I just had a hidious accident, my pc table's drawer for the keyboard is loose and it decided to fall onto or should i say..into my toe.

It's cutt real deep and bled like mad.

I think it needs to be stitched so it's the doctor for me tomorrow, it's major AUCH and feels cold and throbs..can't be good.. :D

hero.jpg

I swear, I should take off one day and disappear for awhile. No emails, cel phones, etc.

That's why I told you - become a monk - well, nun in your case...

"Sister Christine, oh your time has come..."

We monks have it made - no human contact, no parties, no travelling...

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius