MDRF pirate weekend

Capt. Flint

Huzzah on 11:00!!!!! :blink:

Watch out, looks like the blender wench will be drinkin early in the mornin!

(what do you do with a drunken sailor...)

Well hell. Morgan can't get there till noon. Be we regatherin' at some location later in the day?

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye. I be traveling far if I can make it. I'd be willing to let loose with me cel number to a few for contacts. Anyone want to volunteer as point man or lass?

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

11 sounds good to me. Almost in time for lunch!!! An' wot is lunch without a couple o' drinks..... Stynky luv, you don' need no stinkin green, we'll know your mug anywhars. I just hope ya gets thar in better time than last year.

Scupper, twill be good t' see ya iffen ye makes it.

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

OK 12:30 it is! I'll be there.

I can't wait to meet eveyone. Should we grad a table and though a cloth on it for us,so we have a place to return to thru-out the day.Bring some cheese,grapes,summer sausage,maybe a veggie tray???? I'm sure a can come up we finda pyracy pub table cloth or something.

"No matter where you go. There you are."

I will be there at 11:00 and 1:30. There will probably be a group of us there at any given time, so no worries. I will be on the lookout for any lime green sashes! Can't wait to meet everyone.

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

11:00 sounds like a great time to meet everyone... Gute... we'll drop back around 1:30 to meet you there as well... If any of you want to get a cell number , you can call when you arrive if we miss you. This way, we do not spend all of fair rolling around just trying to get everyone together. I had a very central location and time last year and it still fell apart with everyone coming at different times.

Also, don't forget, to any who show up before the gates open, we will be there on the lookout for all of you..... Keep me informed... Also, I need to know how many are planning on coming here after fair. It looks as if most have decided to go to the encampment instead.. Just let us know, so we know how much food to have on hand. See you all then... Flint

Where abouts do you live? I will be riding with a friend and I am not sure about the encampment.

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

11:00 sounds like a great time to meet everyone... Gute... we'll drop back around 1:30 to meet you there as well... If any of you want to get a cell number , you can call when you arrive if we miss you. This way, we do not spend all of fair rolling around just trying to get everyone together. I had a very central location and time last year and it still fell apart with everyone coming at different times.

Also, don't forget, to any who show up before the gates open, we will be there on the lookout for all of you..... Keep me informed... Also, I need to know how many are planning on coming here after fair. It looks as if most have decided to go to the encampment instead.. Just let us know, so we know how much food to have on hand. See you all then... Flint

I heard most buccaneers be sailin' t' yer anch'rage 'n' then retirin' t' the encampment.

Meself, I be plannin' on droppin' by yer abode, 'n' ye can lay to that. Need latitude 'n' longitude 'n' a course. :o

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."

We live in the Dundalk area of Baltimore Co. About 30 to 40 minutes from fair. We will have printed out directions to give to everyone at fair. If you want to hit mapquest on your own ahead of time, the address is.... 8041 N. Boundary Rd.

Baltimore Maryland

Karen and I will have the directions from mapquest printed out for all who are coming. Send me and e-mail if you want a phone number . I will be appy to give it to you, or again............. we will have that also on the printed directions at fare......... Cannot wait to see everyone... The Capt.

Looks like we won't be gettin' there until noonish. Our bilgerat has soccer practice at 10. Me mate 'n I will be goin' to 'is practice dressed in garb an will change him once we get in the van. We will still be wearin our "green".

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

Pins Pins Pins...I have Pins. thats right all 20 are in. for those of you camping out on Friday i'll give them to you then, everyone else come find me on Sat at the Wolfstone Kilt Company. with tax and eveything they came out to $1.65 each.

"Time Flies When Your Having RUM!!!!"

"But everyone talks with a British accent when they drink."

Stow Away on the Juryrig

Pyracy Pub Gathering

Maryland Renaissance Festival

Pirate Invasion!

Saturday, September 25

Whitehart Tavern

11:00 AM

and then again at. . .

1:30 PM

(to search for those lost at sea)

Aside from this lot, is there anyone else that be going?

Capt. Flint

Katey O'Tierney

crimson corsair

queenrogue

Madam Macaw

Sealegs Constance

Sealegs Constance's Pirate Sis

RummyGal

Meself – Stynky

Pyrate Molly

Mad Woman Cheryl

Crispy Dick

blenderwench

Gwen

Hawkyns

Gute Morgan

MajorChaos

Scupper

Duncan McGuyver

This post has been edited by Stynky Tudor on Sep 21 2004, 12:26 PM to add Sealegs Constance's Pirate Sis

(berp)

Pins Pins Pins...I have Pins. thats right all 20 are in. for those of you camping out on Friday i'll give them to you then, everyone else come find me on Sat at the Wolfstone Kilt Company. with tax and eveything they came out to $1.65 each.

I will come find you Saturday morning, or maybe give to Blender on Friday. I plan on picking up fabric tonight and should have about 10 lime/neon green arm sashes for anyone that needs them. I will be at the White Heart first thing.

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

Pyracy Pub Gathering

Maryland Renaissance Festival

Pirate Invasion!

Saturday, September 25

Whitehart Tavern

11:00 AM

and then again at. . .

1:30 PM

(to search for those lost at sea)

Aside from this lot, is there anyone else that be going?

Capt. Flint

Katey O'Tierney

crimson corsair

queenrogue

Madam Macaw

Sealegs Constance

Sealegs Constance's Pirate Sis

RummyGal

Meself – Stynky

Pyrate Molly

Mad Woman Cheryl

Crispy Dick

blenderwench

Gwen

Hawkyns

Gute Morgan

MajorChaos

Scupper

Duncan McGuyver

Sealegs Constance

This post has been edited by Stynky Tudor on Sep 21 2004, 12:26 PM to add Sealegs Constance's Pirate Sis

(berp)

::jumps up and down waving arms::me!me!me! don't fergit Marauder^_~

We would never forget you Marona!!

I will have a sash fer you too, iffen you need one!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed