MDRF pirate weekend

Capt. Flint

Alright shipmates.... Fair Katey and I are getting everything ready for pirate weekend at fair. I have read a lot of the post and can see who is planning on coming. I understand there is an encampment and social planned for after fair, wich sounds great also. Unfortunatley, Katey and I will not be able to attend. We are still planning on a little get together here at the house for all interested. If you would like to drop by and hang out a bit after fair , please let us know, so that we can better set up for everyone. We are looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible at fair and all are welcome here afterwards. So................. let us know............ The Capt.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im countin the days Capt...we can talk huntin over a few cool ones...

I will probly be at the incampment but ifn' the wether is bad than you might have a house full.

looking forword to meeting you and Kate!!!!!!!!

count me in for pirate weekend saturday :ph34r:

"No matter where you go. There you are."

ok i have put all the encampment info that i have up on my website, including a picture of the campsite map with numbers for all the individual campsites. i'm going to call KOA and make sure they have all our info. start making reservations soon because sites can fill up fast.

Pyrate Encampment

"Time Flies When Your Having RUM!!!!"

"But everyone talks with a British accent when they drink."

Stow Away on the Juryrig

Aye Cap'n Flint, I be goin' to MDRF for some pillagin' and plunderin' (PP). A lot of me mates be going to the encampment, but iffen the wind be good - I should be makin' it to your house, too.

:ph34r:

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

Aye Cap'n Flint, I be goin' to MDRF for some pillagin' and plunderin' (PP). A lot of me mates be going to the encampment, but iffen the wind be good - I should be makin' it to your house, too.

:unsure:

I too, like Macaw will be following my Cap't and crew, but hope to met up with you and maybe wonder in your direction.

With still 2 weeks away, I have yet to plan :lol:

Stynky.... Me and the crew will be only to happy to meet you and yours at any time and any location you choose. We can meet you at the fair or if you want to crash here on Friday evening and leave out with us in the moren thats fine also. Whatever is best for you, simply let us know and we'll be there.

If nothing else, we will be happy to meet you at the blacksmith shop at whatever time you want....

To all me shipmates interested.... We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the whithart tavern around 1...... something... For all interested.. Katey and I will be there before the gates open and would love to see any who get there early.... If we see you then great.. If you are interested... and are there early..... we will head directly to the blacksmith , as we slowly walk through the main street, just after the gatesd open. We will be there for a short time to see if any show up. Elsewise... we will see all of you later at the tavern.....

I will be wearing black boots with brass buttons... dark green pants.. an oatmeal color shirt with a black capts. coat , a dark blue sheer head scarf with skull and crossbones on it and a black felt cavalier hat. There will be me , Katey . and our two wee ones ( one in a stroller ) and I will have the same head scarf material as a arm band.... We should be easy to pic out... We'll keep our eyes peeled for all of you there. Fair winds mates and safe journey............... Flint

Me and a small boarding party plans to come ashore Saturday and attend the invasion again this year

Aye Stinky !

It'll be good to see you again. I don't think our wakes have crossed since the Hampton Festival.

We'll have to share a pint at the White Hart

Captain Duncan McGuyver

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant

The Juryrig

MDRF Based Social & Renfaire Crew

The Juryrig

Port Tortuga

A Piracy based Pennsic household

B09 Block, The Highlands (Up Hill & Left)

Port Tortuga

For all interested.. Katey and I will be there before the gates open and would love to see any who get there early....

I and a number of my crew are usually there around 9:30, so I'll be sure to be on the lookout for you. It'll be nice to finaly meet you. :)

Captain Duncan McGuyver

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

Crew Of The Vigilant

The Juryrig

The Juryrig

Port Tortuga

Port Tortuga

Stynky. . . We can meet you at the fair or if you want to crash here . . .Whatever is best for you. . .

Aye, that sounds great Captain Flint. We'll plan to impose ourselves, sometime Friday afternoon evening, spending Friday and Saturday nights then leaving Sunday morning after we've emptied your fridge of food and house of drink and furniture.

To all me shipmates . . . We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the whithart tavern around 1. . .

Whitehart Tavern

Time To Be Announced

Aye Captain.

(berp)

Edited by Stynky Tudor

Aye Stinky !

It'll be good to see you again. . . We'll have to share a pint at the White Hart

Ahoy there Duncan, it has been a long while since Hampton. I look forward to seeing you again and having a pint. Are ya going to be wearing your kilt this time?

:ph34r:

Flinty me luv, we should be outside the gates before 10am. Hopefully between 9:30 and 9:45. Just look for Crispy Dick 'n his wheeled chair. SeaLegs 'n her bilge rats o' 3 (iffen anyone don't get sick) will be with us. As SeaLegs has told you, we will see how th' younger crew fairs after such a long day....and iffen you all decide to leave early. I will check our past correspondences to see if I still have yer directions. I look forward to see you all, as well as the new addition!

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

has anyone already ordered pins for Pyrate Weekend??? if not, i'm willing to. it would be much cheaper to buy the a few 10 packs than spending $2 for each pin. let me know.

"Time Flies When Your Having RUM!!!!"

"But everyone talks with a British accent when they drink."

Stow Away on the Juryrig

has anyone already ordered pins for Pyrate Weekend??? if not, i'm willing to. it would be much cheaper to buy the a few 10 packs than spending $2 for each pin. let me know.

I'm definitely in. I don't want to speak for them, but I am sure Rummy Gal, Blender Wench, Crimson Cosair and probably Duncan would be interested. Maybe send a PM?

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

Count me in

Captain Duncan McGuyver

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

Crew Of The Vigilant

The Juryrig

The Juryrig

Port Tortuga

Port Tortuga

I'm definitely in. I don't want to speak for them, but I am sure Rummy Gal, Blender Wench, Crimson Cosair and probably Duncan would be interested. Maybe send a PM?

I'm in....ya think we can get them before next weekend???