MDRF pirate weekend

Capt. Flint

All - I am still speechless and recovering.......

But this weekend will be one of those events that you would look back on and never forget!

I am so happy to meet everyone, even if I was a bit flighty on sensory overload. I know there was a bunch of pics taken of the pyracy pub crew (and what a LARGE crew it was..) If anyone could post them, I would love to see them.

Next time, folks, hopefully my dear unattentive hubby won't walk in front of the camera, but rather be occupied BEHIND the photographer from the get-go! tee hee.... :lol:

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pics from the weekend are up:

The Juryrig's MDRF Pyrate Invasion Pic's

Captain Duncan McGuyver

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant

The Juryrig

MDRF Based Social & Renfaire Crew

The Juryrig

Port Tortuga

A Piracy based Pennsic household

B09 Block, The Highlands (Up Hill & Left)

Port Tortuga

Aye - it was truly wonderful meet'n all the new faces at White Hart.  Cheryl, Sealegs, Stynky, Crimson, Firethorn, Mick, Cap'n Flint (wish I could have joined you at the house later), ye wonderful wife and wee ones, Indigo Jack and Jim, all the Juryrig crew (finally got me pin), and everyone else that I be fergett'n to mention.

Pryate Invasion will certainly be remembered for quite some time.

:P

It was also nice to met bunches of new faces, but I'm terrible with remember who :)

We need to do a set time every weekend to catch up with regulars at MDRF :) like me :P

I uploaded my pictures this morning from both days:

http://www.sunflwgal.com/myfairealbums.htm

Hello all. It's my first chance to post since fair. I just wanted to say how fantastic it was to meet all of you. Cannot wait until next time.

Madam Macaw.... as we live so near each other, we would love to get together more often. I'll try to get in touch with you to a more specific time.

It was a pleasure to see old friends and new faces. Hawkyns, it was a long ride for you and it was great to see you.

Stynky Tudor.... you old sea dog...... no ship would ever be complete without you and your crew to round it out. Thanks for making the trip my friend. We look forward to when we can all get together agin. I have the pics of the whole group. I'm just waiting to get them developed. After that, I'll be happy to make copies for all who want them.... Flint

Absolutely Cap'n Flint! Just let me know when and where. We always have goings on at the house especially in the summer (pool, playground - plenty for the kids to do). I am still trying to figure out when I can get me hubbie and wee ones to Renn. This weekend, I think, will be catch'n up wif the family. They have been sorely neglected.

Aye, and I definitely want a copy of the pictures. Iffen ye don't have a scanner, I would be more than happy to scan them in fer ye.

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

I would love to see Cheryl's pics - are they online?

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

Crimson Corsair got the group photos, two of them to be exact, but some folks are cut off....

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cnm81600/alb...h9uZ0BBVFRUpqvP

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

Crimson Corsair got the group photos, two of them to be exact, but some folks are cut off....

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cnm81600/alb...h9uZ0BBVFRUpqvP

AWESOME exclamationAnim.gif (even with the few cut off)

Crimson Corsair, Is there any chance I can getting higher resolution digital pictures of the two Pyracy Pub group shotsquestion.gif

And that's a great shot of you and Hawkyns. . .

As far as i know they are still on the card from the camera..

would you like me to email you them????

(berp)

Crimson, by all means please! I've sent you me email address in both a PM and an email, I look forward to having 'em.

Hey, did anyone see or get shots of our own Black John? I ran into him a few times, he was walking around (clockwise, he told me), he had a great kit. He was going for the Gentleman Pirate look with the wig, cane, the whole bit, he looked great.

I also chatted with John from Merrick’s Privateers, they were set up over on the forest side. Did anyone get shots of them?

I can't believe that I forgot ta bring me camera, what a dope I am.