Scupper

Duncan McGuyver

Marona the Marauder

Mick MacAnselan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in case anyone needs one - I will be giving Blender about 12 bright lime green sashes. I believe about 7 are spoken for, but iffen you need one, she will be at the encampment Friday evening and at the White Heart Saturday morn.

:huh::huh:

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

Great! Anyone else going?

Capt. Flint

Katey O'Tierney

crimson corsair

queenrogue

Madam Macaw

Sealegs Constance

Sealegs Constance's Pirate Sis

RummyGal

Meself – Stynky

Pyrate Molly

Mad Woman Cheryl

Crispy Dick

blenderwench

Gwen

Hawkyns

Gute Morgan

MajorChaos

Scupper

Duncan McGuyver

Marona the Marauder

Mick MacAnselan

Mad Woman Cheryl IS SeaLegs Constance's pirate sis

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."

I'll will be bringing my wee one in a matching outfit iImay ad on Sunday.

But I will be by myself for saturdays goings on.I have to hit the bank before saturday so i can buy abunch of gold dollar coins for me gold peices....I did that last year and it was fun to pay for everything with them. :ph34r:

"No matter where you go. There you are."

I'll be bring me two lads and me lassie with me Saturday. They are really looking forward to meeting everyone too. Making them wear the lime green sash on there arms since my sis made so many. Will also be wearing the pryacy pub pin too. See you all then.

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

Pyracy Pub Gathering

Maryland Renaissance Festival

Pirate Invasion!

Saturday, September 25

Whitehart Tavern

11:00 AM

and then again at. . .

1:30 PM

(to search for those lost at sea)

Aside from this lot, is there anyone else that be going?

Capt. Flint

Katey O'Tierney

crimson corsair

queenrogue

Madam Macaw

Sealegs Constance

RummyGal

Meself – Stynky

Pyrate Molly

Mad Woman Cheryl

Crispy Dick

blenderwench

Gwen

Hawkyns

Gute Morgan

MajorChaos

Scupper

Duncan McGuyver

This post has been edited by Stynky Tudor on Sep 21 2004, 12:26 PM to add Sealegs Constance's Pirate Sis

(berp)

Um, Stynky, SeaLegs Constance's Pirate Sis is me. Yes, she really is my sister, but you'll not see any resemblance. I think it had something to do with the milkman......

We will also have pins, SeaLegs has them.

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

Um, Stynky, SeaLegs Constance's Pirate Sis is me. . .

:lol: Alright already, here be the revised list. . .

Capt. Flint

Katey O'Tierney

crimson corsair

queenrogue

Madam Macaw

Sealegs Constance

RummyGal

Meself – Stynky

Pyrate Molly

Mad Woman Cheryl

Crispy Dick

blenderwench

Gwen

Hawkyns

Gute Morgan

MajorChaos

Scupper

Duncan McGuyver

Marona the Marauder

Mick MacAnselan

Pyracy Pub Gathering

Maryland Renaissance Festival

Pirate Invasion!

Saturday, September 25

Whitehart Tavern

11:00 AM

and then again at. . .

1:30 PM

to pick up survivors and search for those lost at sea

Anyone else going?

my plans have been scuttled. I was out most of this week with a bad, BAD case of the flu. trust me mates, you don't want this one! So my boss canceled my days off so i can work the weekend and make up for my absence. Sorry mates. i really wanted to meet you. Well there is PIP cause i am going regardless of what work says. already made reservations.

Scupper the sad pirate

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

pats the sad pirate on the arse..and whispers into his ear.. making him smile and blush..

sorry to miss all of ya too..but have a cold one for me Scupper and toast the day with his name!!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I've only gotten a few responses as to who is planning on coming over after fair. If anyone else is planning on coming, then come on. Katey and I have gotten some food and we will be glad to see all of you. We will make sure to have the directions with us at fair for everyone.... see you then.....

I've only gotten a few responses as to who is planning on coming over after fair. If anyone else is planning on coming, then come on. Katey and I have gotten some food and we will be glad to see all of you. We will make sure to have the directions with us at fair for everyone.... see you then.....

I would love to be goin' back with you all, but me mate is workin' all day, then comin' home to the wee ones until I get back from faire. We aren't too far from ye either, we dropped anchor in Essex.

Maybe next time.

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

I’m glad to report that I shall be making me way toward the Maryland area and its grand fair grounds of Revel Grove! Yes it be true, after much hint dropping to the Mrs., she has agreed that it would be a fun day to get out with the kids. Of course me wife thinks we all be “Daft like Jack” with all this pirate stuff, but still my seven year old daughter be lovin’ pirates.

So me better half will take on the role of navigator on our journey southward with my daughter taking the roll of the wee bonny cabin lass, or gunners mate, depending on her mood. That leaves me teenage son, who believes everyone over the age of 25 is old and a dork, will take the position as… well, we be just taking him along for ballast. I won’t be in any kind of garb, just me boring every day clothes. My son would really hate me if I dressed up for this event, bad enough I’m draggin’ him along.

At any rate, we most likely will arrive around high noon, I’ll be keepin’ a sharp eye out for black buttons and green arm bands. I'll be sure to bring me new fangled picture taking box to document me trip. :)

wil22.gif

'Ello mates! ...me crew and I have made our return from MDRF and suffice me to say it be a grand affair. Though we did come to the conclusion that it be a long journey for the day, for ya need more than a day to take in the sights in a leisurely fashion. It was great to meet a few of the Pub crew face to face, a splendid troupe they do make when gathered together. ‘Tis talk amongst me crew concerning next year and the word camping was mentioned in order to spend the weekend. In the mean time I’ll try and post up a few pix's I managed to take. :lol:

MDRF Pictures

wil22.gif

I had a blast saturday with the gang from "Pyracy"and a hady thanks to those how had to travel a great distance to get here to spend the day with us.

I can't wait to see all the pictures,i will be posting mine as soon as a can!!!!!!!!!!!!

I we had fun sunday aswell....

I cant wait till next year

Crimson Corsair

"No matter where you go. There you are."

Saturday was awesome. :ph34r: My first time at MDRF and well worth the trip. May have to trade my PARF pass for MDRF next year. That drive home is a killer though. Definitely have to camp next year. It was great seeing everyone who had come up to PA earlier, plus lots of new mates. So how was Wolgemut...did they play at the encampment?

The Dread Pyrate MacAnselan

aka Mick

Aye - it was truly wonderful meet'n all the new faces at White Hart. Cheryl, Sealegs, Stynky, Crimson, Firethorn, Mick, Cap'n Flint (wish I could have joined you at the house later), ye wonderful wife and wee ones, Indigo Jack and Jim, all the Juryrig crew (finally got me pin), and everyone else that I be fergett'n to mention.

Pryate Invasion will certainly be remembered for quite some time.

:ph34r:

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

I'll be postin' me pics as soon as I can....Hey Stynky, I may need some help again. I think this was the biggest pirate meetup for MD Renfest yet. Hey Wil luv, next time ya needs some garb.

It was great seein' everyone that I had not met yet, Madam Macaw, Crimson, Firethorn, Chaos, Blenderwench. It was also great seeing those I haven't seen for a while like Hawkyns, Stynky, Pyrate Molly, Flint 'n Katie 'n crew. Next year SeaLegs an' I have a mind to keep all the bilgerats home and just she and I attend....without Crispy knowing......Oh the trouble we can get into then! :ph34r:

Back at Flints' it was good to just sit down and wind down. Mayhaps we should not wait so long to get together.

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

So how was Wolgemut...did they play at the encampment?

They were great - They played a two hour set at the encampment and really enjoyed themselves.

It was great to see so many new faces and to see some old ones again. I will be posting pictures soon.

Captain Duncan McGuyver

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant

The Juryrig

MDRF Based Social & Renfaire Crew

The Juryrig

Port Tortuga

A Piracy based Pennsic household

B09 Block, The Highlands (Up Hill & Left)

Port Tortuga

Aye twas a fine to be had Saturday. Me sis is right next year I think I be leavin the bilgerats at home and goin on me own. Aye the trouble we could get into me and me sis. I was really glad to me some new people. Madman Macaw, Firethorn, Stynky, Chaos, Crimson, Hawkyns, Blender Wench.

Agree with me sis back at captn Flints house was good to sit and just talk and rest the weary feet and have some down time. Me sis is right though mayhaps we might wait so long to get together.

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

Well, I be not too far from Cap'n Flint's house, and would love to have ye mates over also. We will have to be keep'n in touch fer this. Me house if very "wee one" friendly (pool, playset, X-box, Nintendo, t.v.s for movies, etc.) with a lot of happenings in the summer.

Cap'n Flint - I would have loved to pop over afterwards, but me ride was going straight home. It was truly wonderful meet'n you and yours.

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed