Crewe ChitChat

I am having way too much fun here in Florida! They have even convinced me to stay a few extra days. More stories to be has, more tales to be told. :ph34r:

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I was there!

well ya could have been...hell... you don't even have to buy an airline ticket... just take I-95 south to I-4...pretty much the extent of it... no major turns... not even big words.... only 4 hours of driving..... shoulda had less rum yesterday and done more driving....

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Rum!?! I wish! I had a wonderful 12 hour day yesterday, and I'm in the middle of a 12 hour + day today. I love my work, I love my work, I love my work. :ph34r:

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

The crewe just returned from a very successful pub run in Mount Dora. Sheila stunned everyone on the Mexican restaurant with her bottle trick, the captain broke the puzzle game at the local bar, Diosa tried a Rumrunner and the Captain benefited from her not liking it, OriginalCynn zinged Nigel countless time and Black Skot's trip back from PiP has now become something of a legend... All in all, a good day and Mount Dora will never be the same. And no one will be able to eat Fritos or tunafish again.

But we did get invited back - so a good sign, eh?

FOTOS!!!! coming soon.

The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Um...........What happens between ME and the fur & silk is no ones business!! :ph34r:

OK...now I gotta go make my bed!

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

KW Pirate Posted on Jan 9 2005, 10:20 AM

I also expect an update on the Skot/Sheila/silk/fur situation tonight. At least tonight you don't have to sleep on the blow up bed!

and what's wrong with a blow-up bed you ungrateful wench????? (snicker)

also wanted to add that micah & i really enjoyed ourselves yesterday. the trip home was not too bad, except for the slow service at the waffle house, and the fog. micah fell asleep right away. yeahhhhh

our arms hurt....

thanks again for getting the passes, diosa. that was really sweet. along with the food....wonderful.

our arms hurt...

skot, as always, wish i couldv'e spent more time wit cha. missed my full blown backrub, but loved tickling you & rubbing your head.

amy, thanks for returning my pug, unharmed, and with a tan. and for getting completely toasted in front of my son (lmao!!!)

still hurting...

shelia, loved seeing you again, can't wait you hang out with ya more. thanks for teaching micah to chug.

nigel, thanks for not smellin like dead packas after you got off work :)

cinn, enjoyed your company & you making out on my car. get your butt down here soon!!!!

still hurting!!!

capt...my capt....you're the best. you've got a wonderful crew (including the crew poc #1 on the potc game). i'll follow you anywhere....that is hot and has great weather. :)

xoxoxo

[[[[[group hug]]]]]

everyone be safe on their travels home!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

BLACK SKOT Posted on Jan 9 2005, 06:45 PM

Um...........What happens between ME and the fur & silk is no ones business!! 

OK...now I gotta go make my bed! 

BLACK SKOT Posted on Jan 9 2005, 06:48 PM

Wheres Paisley????????? 

you must have been posting when i was writing...

what did i miss?

heyyyyy....why are you asking where i am right after you start making the bed????????

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ....backrub?????

wait....a....sec....

WHO MESSED IT UP!?!?

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

You leave...and you miss so much... just to sum up some of the things overheard during yesterday's travels....

*** Warning... the following lines are filled with innuendo that may not be appropriate for all readers ***

Sheila - "Oh I just had an Orgasm" (All I know is there was melted cheese involved)

Something about clothing being ripped off (I believe it was Skot's clothing)...there was also some discussion about how large Skot's sack was)

Capt - "You are my Goddess" to Sheila.... followed by a smack from me.

as for who messed up Skot's bed... I believe it was Sheila.... Jasper may have had a part in that too...

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

On a Pyrates business note...

I want to thank all of you who joined us for our voyage to Disney Quest Saturday (The rest of you just listen up and appreciate that your crewe is always 'on')

While we went there to enjoy crewe time and were not at an 'event' where we were expected to do anything, we also were the typical Pyrates we are and entertained all those we came in contact with.

For those who were not in attendance... when we all took a break for lunch, there happened to be a few birthday parties going on nearby with children looking over at us... of course we put off parts of lunch and took pictures, gave out trinkets and ended up table hopping to play with all the kiddies.

I already have recieved an e-mail from one parent(of the little girl who wanted to think Sheila was really Fiona from Shrek) He said we completely made their birthday party, and the kids were talking about the pirates all day.

Also, the Disney Quest managers are going to be getting into contact with me about the possibility of us planning some of their team building events... and I will be forwarding the e-mail from that father to her...as well as some other folks I know at Disney.

As always, we went somewhere, and left folks with a better experience than they would have gotten if we were not there, just the way we are supposed to be!

Great job everyone!

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

I would also like to note in the log that it only took a sip of wine before Diosa and i were touching lips. Now we have pics to compare with Nigel and Captains kiss last year. If you think the image of the boys kiss is scaring then you should see the captain try the bottle trick. We also found out that bikers and pirates are one in the same.

Sheila forever!

Sheila, glad you found the biker/pirate coralation I knew that fer awhile .

From the PIP fotos this year, my mom made this remark" Gee, It looks like bike week but you're in different clothes."

Diosa, I did my share for the crew entertaining an entire resort staff. I spent 3 hours dressed and appaering in a "Let's Make A Deal" game. the sauntered off to the bar for the rest of the evening. I represented for the crew up here.

To The End Of Thee World or Wherever We Happen To Spin Off

I'm off to see the elixir.

The wonderful elixir of ours.

Olaf Grumby Posted on Jan 10 2005, 12:41 PM

Sheila, glad you found the biker/pirate coralation I knew that fer awhile .

From the PIP fotos this year, my mom made this remark" Gee, It looks like bike week but you're in different clothes."

thats not true!

*as she rides off on her purtty blue 2001 honda shadow vlx deluxe ;)

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Olaf Grumby Posted on Jan 10 2005, 03:10 PM

Pais, I just showed her the pictures I haven't told her all the stories.

wink wink....... 

"nudge...nudge"

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Captain, Diosa, Paisley & Micah, Skot, Deadly Aim, Sheila & Nigel - I had the *best* time seeing all of you and pirating at Disney & Mt. Dora. I can't wait to be in Florida on a permanent basis.

;)

By all means, kill the whelp!

...or at least give him a good flogging. Better yet, let me do it.

Flogger * Pyrates of the Coast

Bloodthirsty Novelist

Pyrate Adventuress

It was good to see you too! You are welcome to pirate with us anytime!!

BTW Aim your hat is getting the pug treatment since it is still here with us. ;)

Sheila forever!

Sheila Posted on Jan 10 2005, 09:58 PM

BTW Aim your hat is getting the pug treatment since it is still here with us

what exactly entails "pug treatment"?????????????????

Sheila Posted on Jan 10 2005, 10:05 PM

hey Pais, I will be getting my bike as soon as the weather is warm. Should we start the POTC biker club? 

woohoo wouldn't that be a hoot! get nigel to draw up our biker patches (one green & one pink skull/crossbones B) ). diosa can sew them on lol......

you know......daytona bike week is coming up.....i'll garb if you garb!!! lmao!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

You leave...and you miss so much... just to sum up some of the things overheard during yesterday's travels....

*** Warning... the following lines are filled with innuendo that may not be appropriate for all readers ***

Sheila - "Oh I just had an Orgasm" (All I know is there was melted cheese involved)

Something about clothing being ripped off (I believe it was Skot's clothing)...there was also some discussion about how large Skot's sack was)

as for who messed up Skot's bed... I believe it was Sheila.... Jasper may have had a part in that too...

Diosa

Um....why's everybody always pickin on me?

And why was there talk about my sack? B)

Did I mention that it's cold back here at home!!

The fur/silk thingy would be nice to have right now. Of course it would need to be wrapped around a another warm body! B)

One more thing...Jasper was never in MY bed!!

The Capt. is the one that calls him to bed every night!

Kind of makes you wonder what goes on behind closed doors with a man, a dog, and a monkey B) !?!?

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

Sigh.... yes... the weekend is over.... my apartment(although thouroughly trashed) is once again becoming very very quiet....

Cinn - It was great having you down here with us! Just keep counting down the few days left until you are a Florida resident. Not long now... and we can really get a good workout going on that Disney annual pass!

Skot, you are already dearly missed... Sorry you don't have a crewe there to keep you warm. We held a vigil of sorts last night following your departure... I have to love a guy who sweeps the walkway, offers to help clean house, sews.... even cleans the kitty litter box!!! sigh..... when will you be visiting again??

Paisley and Aim, well you guys aren't THAT far away, so we'll have to have little gatherings more often...

Sheila...well I can't miss you yet... you're still here....

And for those who were here this weekend, There will be pictures to remember it by up on the Crewe site soon. Ok...well I have to get home and get them to the Capt first...and since Sheila and I will be out running amok amok today.... could be a few days before they are up.

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

What goes on between a man, his dog and his monkey is between him and the sheets. Besides, Diosa was there too, so it was a Manage a Ahhhhhhhhh!

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

JoeJacks Posted on Jan 11 2005, 12:23 AM

Hey Paisley, What kind of bike you ride? 

a custom paint cannondale optimo/caad 7 road bike w/ speedplay pedals.....

ohhhhhhh....the other bike!!!

2001 honda shadow vlx (583cc, but they call it a 600) deluxe in metallic blue, complete with leather saddlebags & a bee-itch bar :)

it's my first motorcycle...snicker

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg