Crewe ChitChat

*singing

the weather is here, i wish you were beautiful.....

hey joe.....don't think i gave you a warm n fuzzy welcome to the crew yet!

and iffin i did....i blame the rum...

:wub:

Thank you for the welcome Paisley..honestly don't remember if you already did and no rum to blame it on... :wub: Must be cabin fever.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice to all crewe,

Forgive my transgressions of the previous evening that may or may not have happened, either those thought or acted upon, whether it involved any of you in my conscious or dream state, clothed or naked, with or without the monkey and other animals present at the table. Thanks for your attention to this matter...

The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Notice to all crewe,

Forgive my transgressions of the previous evening that may or may not have happened, either those thought or acted upon, whether it involved any of you in my conscious or dream state, clothed or naked, with or without the monkey and other animals present at the table. Thanks for your attention to this matter...

The Captain

Did the Captain have an interesting evening? You couldn't wait till the weekend so I could see it ?!?

Deadly

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast

Notice to all crewe,

The Captain

that was YOU with the monkey??

i need to drink a better grade of Everclear!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

hurricane Posted on Jan 6 2005, 10:00 AM

Notice to all crewe,

The Captain

since i'm coming over there this weekend....i want details!

:wacko:B)B)

if not....you are not allowed to play certain video games! (chuckle)

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

To all warm weather pirates:

Looks like we need a benifit for all our northern, western breathern.

I propose we all venture to our favorite local tiki bar which overlooks the nice and sunny beach. (inland pirates outdoor cafe's will suffice.)

Order a nice summer drink and toast the cold souls of the north until we can't see straight.

To You Cold Pirates Cheers!

To The End Of Thee World or Wherever We Happen To Spin Off

I'm off to see the elixir.

The wonderful elixir of ours.

Bites his bare and blinding white @rse, just for that little dig at us pooor and freezing pirates.

Leaves an interesting mark..

{ : )

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

That was no dig, I meant it.

Party on the patio, and from what I've heard in church I turn my other cheek.

All you have to do is come down south.

Y'all come down now, ya hear.

*looks at white beach, looks at white snow.*

*looks at white @rse, looks at white @rse, looks at white.. *

sniff I love snow but not when its 14 degrees..

sorry me Elixir Mixer.. and ya know i mean the biting in the nicest way possible.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Notice to all crewe,

The Captain

Did the Captain have an interesting evening? You couldn't wait till the weekend so I could see it ?!?

Deadly

Without saying too much.... but far from saying too little...

to sum up the last evening....

on our journey the captain saw a monkey, that he claimed called to him(though none of the rest of us heard a sound) he then decided it was imperative he owned the monkey, but unfortuntely it was one of a horde or animals being held in a large cage with a large metal claw keeping watch over them.

Being the supportive crewe we are, those of us in attendance worked to assist the captain in his quest to aquire the monkey...while just walking in and taking the monkey was not an option(after all, we're talking a three pronged metal claw in charge of things...not just a guy with one hook) we started to use our other pirate trait...bribery.... there seemed to have been a communication barrier... as we pushed bribes into the cage, the claw kept giving us the wrong animals... we got a lion, bear, dog, and some yet to be deterimned creature... but no monkey... finally.... there was understanding, and the captain's monkey was delivered for a final bribe. At this point there was much rejoicing...each with animal friends.... Nigel danced with the lion, Skot with the bear, and I with the unnamed creature, while The Captain danced with his monkey....

later in the evening... there were a few moments where a not nearly as dressed as he needed to be Captain was demonstrating how to do a lap dance while standing over Nigel...and not too far from Skot. The trauma to Skot was immediately evident... he curled up in a fetal position...and it was hours before the poor man stopped sucking his thumb and rocking back and forth.

and those were the highlights of the evening.....

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

I see we're having a relief effort for our northern crewe who have experienced bouts of frigidity, hypothermia and icicles hanging off vital body parts...

I am throwing in the following items:

1. A thermometer (rectal) for taking the temperature in Seattle and Chicago.

2. Two ice trays (to fill with water - we have to pay for ice here in Florda in January).

3. One cut of "The Weather is Here, Wish You Were Beautiful" emphasizing the phrase, "If it doesn't work out there'll never be any doubt that the pleasure was worth all the pain."

4. All my old sweaters... who needs them here - still wearing my shorts.

I hope others here in the sweltering south will be as generous with our suffering northern crewe in this time of tumult.

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

In other news...

For those Pyrates of the Coast members who will be in Portlando this weekend, here is the itinerary....

Friday evening, we will be invading the various establishments of Disney's Pleasure Island.

Saturday morning, we will be raiding an entertainment area known as Disney Quest... there are a set of ships to acquire and much treasure to take!!! After words, we will be wandering around to see how real pirates acquire treasure from unsuspecting folk....looking at all the shops at Downtown Disney and Disney West Side. in the evening, likely a jaunt to the Boardwalk, where are are a variety of taverns with entertainment.

Sunday, we will be going to Mount Dora - a quaint little town that has no idea what they are in for with our crewes arrival. But they do have wonderous taste in pubs and taverns....and I believe the crewe needs to inspect each of those thouroughly. We also are planning to try and take over a locomotive that runs through the area.

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Seeing that me and Studley have no itinerary we are just going to drink ourselves into a stupper, not scupper. So you in portlando have fun we will brave the not so frigid S.C. alone except for our rum.

Seeing that me and Studley have no itinerary we are just going to drink ourselves into a stupper, not scupper.  So you in portlando have fun we will brave the not so frigid S.C. alone except for our rum.

Tis sad indeed that I am driving 8 hours to spend a day drinking myself into a stupper with the crew, while YOU guys are only 5 hours away from portlando and aren't making the trip.......(hint hint there guys) most of the crew is gonna be there, what exactly is stopping you....

as i told another crew member -

Gas - $40

time spent with our wonderful captain and crew - priceless!

Deadly Aim

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast

hummmmmmmm

ok diosa...you might have twisted my arm....

are we still invited for a sleepover????

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

almost forgot! i'd like to add to the donations capt

#1) 5 10lb bags of sand....use it as you wish...but you'll have to pick out the seashells :)

#2) 3 pairs of wool socks to keep your piggies warm

#3) all the frozen rum runners you can drink

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

An addendum...

The thermometer may be slightly used...

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

Seeing that me and Studley have no itinerary we are just going to drink ourselves into a stupper, not scupper. So you in portlando have fun we will brave the not so frigid S.C. alone except for our rum.

you guys should drive down here.... no excuse not to... lesse....5 hour drive..... we have rum and lasagna.... and we're going to have lots of fun. And if you let me know quickly enough, I will work to make sure you have tix for Saturday..... (yes I am bribing...)

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

almost forgot! i'd like to add to the donations capt

#1) 5 10lb bags of sand....use it as you wish...but you'll have to pick out the seashells :)

#2) 3 pairs of wool socks to keep your piggies warm

#3) all the frozen rum runners you can drink

Paisley, you are adorabubble. And resourceful.

And a bunch of other "_ul"s

Bring it on, baby!

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Seeing that me and Studley have no itinerary we are just going to drink ourselves into a stupper, not scupper.

IF you could drink yourself into a SCUPPER, I would PAY to see that..

tosses the used thermometer, puts on all 3 pairs of wook socks, looks at the rum runners and wondering if they can be made with HOT water, and uses the sand for her kitties..

thanks hun!!

to all of you of the Blackheart-- send a little heat this way, and I'll send you a little snow.. I have plenty.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

To all of you who try and bribe us to make the Journey. the distance is not the problem. Our company is suffering from the slow season right now so me and studley are the only competant staff and our weekends are busy. If we could make it we would be there but until we could survive in the same conditions as we do now by doing what we love (which is hanging out with you) we are cast ashore off the Blackheart.

To you we miss and if the fates saw it fit we wouold be there.

We ask you, the crew a favor.

Saturday night please find a friend of ours at Pat Obrian's, in Universal. he be playing the piano and he is my best friend on this island. The music he plays is excellent. you'll have fun. PLease support him if you can.

Cheers.

I was looking outside today... and had a thought...... I could get a whole buncha tan paint, and paint alla th' snow so it would look like sand..... maybe even paint a few of the trees so they looked more like palm trees.... don't know wot th neighbor will say about me painting thier house a "nice" shade of blue to look like the ocen tho..........

"....I shot six holes in my freezer....I think I got cabin feavor....I gotta go where its WARM........"

Sheila Posted on Jan 7 2005, 01:39 AM

pour me somthin' tall and strong, make it a hurricane before i go insane.

So bring me two pina coladas

One for each hand

Let’s set sail with capt'n morgan

And never leave dry land (dry as in: not wet with snow)

Troubles I forgot ’em

I buried ’em in the sand (not snow, not ice...)

So bring me two pina coladas

She said good-bye to her good timin’ man

:huh:

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg