Crewe ChitChat

Where are the Animal and Doc? Are they down below up to no good or is this a man (woman) overboard situation? Can someone apprise the captain about these things?

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cinn - It was great having you down here with us! Just keep counting down the few days left until you are a Florida resident. Not long now... and we can really get a good workout going on that Disney annual pass!

Skot, you are already dearly missed... Sorry you don't have a crewe there to keep you warm. We held a vigil of sorts last night following your departure... I have to love a guy who sweeps the walkway, offers to help clean house, sews.... even cleans the kitty litter box!!! sigh..... when will you be visiting again??

That annual pass is seriously burning a hole in my pocket! :)

Skot cleaned the kitty litter box?! I knew I should have asked him to be my roommate!

By all means, kill the whelp!

...or at least give him a good flogging. Better yet, let me do it.

Flogger * Pyrates of the Coast

Bloodthirsty Novelist

Pyrate Adventuress

Cinn - It was great having you down here with us!  Just keep counting down the few days left until you are a Florida resident. Not long now... and we can really get a good workout going on that Disney annual pass!

Skot, you are already dearly missed... Sorry you don't have a crewe there to keep you warm.  We held a vigil of sorts last night following your departure... I have to love a guy who sweeps the walkway, offers to help clean house,  sews.... even cleans the kitty litter box!!! sigh..... when will you be visiting again??

That annual pass is seriously burning a hole in my pocket! :)

Skot cleaned the kitty litter box?! I knew I should have asked him to be my roommate!

He's definitely the ideal roomie.... he didn't even know his way around on day 1 when he was here, and snooped around for a broom to sweep the walkway... Then he cleaned up the kitchen, bagged up trash to take it out(without being asked...and frankly without much of it being his)

But wait, there's more!!! In addition to the earlier mentioned Kitty box cleaning and befriending the kitty, He offered to help out with meals(cooking and purchasing), did dishes(not just his, but others that were in the sink)... picked up and sorted out things that had fallen under the seat of my SUV. ...

But if you act now, you'll also get a guy that makes his bed.... cuts/pins/sews and finishes beautiful garb(not missing a detail), has great rhythm(with percussion instruments of course), is nice to hug, and has a cute little bald head to rub!!!

Who wouldn't want him as a roomie!!!

Diosa B)

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

And we'll throw in the toaster Paisley just gave us for a limited time...

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

Um...Did I mention that I do laundry..... and cook!! B)

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

What goes on between a man, his dog and his monkey is between him and the sheets. Besides, Diosa was there too, so it was a Manage a Ahhhhhhhhh!

-- The Captain

B) * Image of the Captains lap dance is burned into head*

Bring on the monkey!!!!!

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

Um...Did I mention that I do laundry..... and cook!! ^_^

I have 3 cats I can give for him..I already know he doesn't snore.. badly like Pais does, nor talks to the furniture like Nigel.

Okay I will up the bid from 3 cats to 3 cats and my printer..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Sheila Posted on Jan 11 2005, 10:50 AM

You forgot to mention what a great snuggler he is. I missed having by my side in bed last night.

i'm getting j e a l o u s....lol...oh well...

*decides to live vicariously (?) through shelia as long as she gives details!

Merrydeath Posted on Jan 11 2005, 03:02 PM

I already know he doesn't snore.. badly like Pais does

i'm afraid in your old age dear, you are getting confused....

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Monkey is getting pretty preturbed at this nonsense. He just smeared banana remains all over my quarters... not good. Skot, did you say you clean?

the Captain

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

hmmm.. what would be good to give Diosa.

One gift certificate to Fair Villa for $250

some coins and jewlery to start filling her new man sized chest.

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

I can throw in a Ronco Egg Scrambler, a VegiMatic and some of that spray hair stuff...

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

to start filling her new man sized chest.

?????? Nahhhhh I musta just read that one wrong..............

Naaahhhh ya read it right. I re-read it three times and still came up with the same thing you did. Doc and I are still alive and freezing our assets off up here. I'm glad I'm not living in Spokane ( Eastern Washington), Thursday High: 4 Low: 3, 1 degree increase during the day. And you wonder why I get depressed when I hear 72 to 80 degrees reported. I think I'll start reverting back to my old Animal mode, kick assets and take names. Alright, you lay abouts, get this ship cleaned up. Yer been laying around too much, That goes fer you too Capt'n and Concience. Yer been playing way too much. Me tinks dat the bilge needs cleaning again an yer two haven't had dat duty yet, Get to it!!! Skot yer the only one not having duty ter do. Cleaning their quartes was a noble deed. Yer can lay about. The rest o yer, GET TER WORK!!!!

Animal

:ph34r:

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Skot yer the only one not having duty ter do. Cleaning their quartes was a noble deed. Yer can lay about. The rest o yer, GET TER WORK!!!!

*paisley goes back to work....decides to make up skot's hammock. she sprinkles it with hibiscus flowers and places a bag of homemade old-fashion rock candy (rum flavor of course) on his pillow.

the rest of the crew gets assortments of cherry, coconut, and lime.

animal gets chicken & rice flavor.

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Sheila - You Definitely know how to get the bidding going on an auction!!! Dang Skot, you should be flattered at such a bid! I think that may have won ya!

Patrick, Doc, Animal - the 'Chest' in mention by Sheila is a new acquire Diosa's New Treasure Chest Frankly this picture does not do it justice... I have another one with Sheila crouching inside the box that i'll have to post later....

I think the Capt should take Bilge duty...after all, I have to share quarters with him when he is contributing to the bilge.... I should not have to clean it up too.... :ph34r:

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

I've been in the bilge for the last several days, picking up Jasper's refuse on the floor. At least I hope it was his - came home from delivering all our guests to the airport and now there was none on the floor. Hhm, who was it, lads and lasses?

Do I have to get DNA samples?

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

Let our charity roll. We are participateing in a tsunami relief benefit on fri. With 100 percent of income generated given to the Red Cross. Wish us huge incomes.

Cheers

To The End Of Thee World or Wherever We Happen To Spin Off

I'm off to see the elixir.

The wonderful elixir of ours.

hurricane Posted on Jan 12 2005, 08:23 AM

I've been in the bilge for the last several days, picking up Jasper's refuse on the floor. At least I hope it was his - came home from delivering all our guests to the airport and now there was none on the floor. Hhm, who was it, lads and lasses?

well there was nothing there when i was there on saturday, then i left....so that rules me out! :ph34r:

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg