Crewe ChitChat

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the great intro, Diosa, and thanks for posting the pic, Hurricane!

Avast ye mateys, I be One Eye and I'm happy to be on board.

I tip me hat to Paisley (BTW I give great backrubs), Cinn and Sheila. Thanks for the warm welcome, and a hearty hello to all the rest of ye!

I look forward to being a part of all the pirating fun!

:)

Ok...uh....ladies.... (boy am I using that word loosely :) ) let the man breathe.

Cinn.... well let me echo everyone else and just say.... wow....

Sheila... shhhh.... I didn't tell him any of the horible truths about you, so don't spoil it...

and Spry...you will have many many many opportunities to go pirating with the captain and I just keep watching this forum and your e-mail, i'll let ya know (all of you 'out of towners' should be jealous...he's another real portlando-ian and doesn't need airfare to play)

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Ok...uh....ladies.... (boy am I using that word loosely :) ) let the man breathe.

Cinn.... well let me echo everyone else and just say.... wow....

Maybe I should have stopped at eye patch. Or phrased things differently. I suppose I can never resist inflammatory vocabulary.

By all means, kill the whelp!

...or at least give him a good flogging. Better yet, let me do it.

Flogger * Pyrates of the Coast

Bloodthirsty Novelist

Pyrate Adventuress

One Eye Spry Posted on Jan 16 2005, 12:49 PM

I tip me hat to Paisley (BTW I give great backrubs), Cinn and Sheila. Thanks for the warm welcome, and a hearty hello to all the rest of ye!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

wooohoooo! he's a keeper capt!

in return...you are invited to come over to tampa for the gasparilla parades if you wish...just make sure diosa brings back the inflate. mattress so you won't have to sleep on the floor!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Aye Ol' One Eye!

Welcome to the crew!

I heard about you.....all good so far.

and whatever you heard about me is probably true...Cooking, cleaning, litter box duty, sewing, bed making....... No...I'm not gay!

The whole back rub thing is kind of a prerequisite to being added to the crew.

The female portion of the crew has obviously made that clear. (just don't put me out of a job) :ph34r:

Anyway....WELCOME & see ya soon! :ph34r:

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

spry.... welcome to the ship! and don't let Cinn fool you.. she's heavily armed, but fun...

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

BLACK SKOT Posted on Jan 16 2005, 06:37 PM

and whatever you heard about me is probably true...Cooking, cleaning, litter box duty, sewing, bed making....... No...I'm not gay!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Cooking, cleaning, litter box duty, sewing, bed making....... No...I'm not gay!

As official cabin toy I attest to the fact he is not gay! B)

Yay for us girls!!!!! :)

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

Sheila Posted on Jan 16 2005, 10:31 PM
  QUOTE (BLACK SKOT @ Jan 16 2005, 05:37 PM)

Cooking, cleaning, litter box duty, sewing, bed making....... No...I'm not gay!

As official cabin toy I attest to the fact he is not gay!

Yay for us girls!!!!!

metrosexual, yes!....but deffinately not gay.

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

While all you be gawkin' at the new crew, Studley and I were doin' good deeds. The Unofficial count was over 33,000 dollars, and over 900 people showed up. So hussah fer us.

To The End Of Thee World or Wherever We Happen To Spin Off

I'm off to see the elixir.

The wonderful elixir of ours.

Olaf Grumby Posted on Jan 17 2005, 02:34 PM

While all you be gawkin' at the new crew, Studley and I were doin' good deeds. The Unofficial count was over 33,000 dollars, and over 900 people showed up. So hussah fer us. 

let me be the first to give you congrats!

*kiss on both cheeks (on the face boys!)

good show gentlemen!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Good job boys!!! I raise a taost to you! :lol:

hey.. I know that Tao-ist.. he's nice and has long hair..

Olaf and Studley, I bow before you, and even take off my hat to you!! that is wonderful! i hope they appreciate you both.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

well now....enough of that....

let's get back to scott not being gay & one eyed pirates with quick tongues....

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

OK OK OK What I miss...

Out o' the loop fer a while, only thing less dependable than this boat anchor I call a computer is a middle east peace agreement...

Catch up time;

Paisley: Honda..cool. 2001 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Clasic here

Skot up for auction...so who won?

Diosa has a big chest...errr a new chest..errr ok next

A new Crewe Member..makin me not the newest...still figurin on havin ta clean up monkey droppins though (as the new guy an all)

Gettin closer to me bein outta here and sailin fer home. An I do mean sailin as I be given the opportunity to travel back on a freighter carryin vehicles an such. 40 days in all and should be an adventure.

Oh an Master Animal, not thrilled to hear the weather report back home, hopefully spring will have sprung by the time I gets there.

Glad to hear your making your way back!! Just son't bring back any of those camel spiders with you!!! Hope to see you at one of our events soon!!

Sheila forever!

OK OK OK What I miss...

Out o' the loop fer a while, only thing less dependable than this boat anchor I call a computer is a middle east peace agreement...

Catch up time;

Paisley: Honda..cool. 2001 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Clasic here

Skot up for auction...so who won?

Diosa has a big chest...errr a new chest..errr ok next

A new Crewe Member..makin me not the newest...still figurin on havin ta clean up monkey droppins though (as the new guy an all)

Gettin closer to me bein outta here and sailin fer home. An I do mean sailin as I be given the opportunity to travel back on a freighter carryin vehicles an such. 40 days in all and should be an adventure.

Oh an Master Animal, not thrilled to hear the weather report back home, hopefully spring will have sprung by the time I gets there.

Glad to hear you are heading back this way!! Do you get to leave earlier by taking the freighter trip back??? and that sounds like a very very cool way to travel - Good Pirate!!! :)

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Ok, who's willing to share a hammock??

We've a new crewe member. Flint is a wee bit lost... he claims he originally hails from the West Coast, but is now here in Portlando and in need of a ship. He doesn't recall much of how he came to be in these waters... something about a sea shanty singing competition, an off note, the butt of the cutlass to the back of a head, and then he woke up here with quite a headache.

Since he is used to a life on the water, he has been a pretty miserable cuss on land, and has been tossed out of most of the inns in town. It seems most inn's dont appreciate his habit of using his spare time to hone his flintlock skills in their rooms.

Welcome aboard Flint!

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

I'm always willing to share a hammock :lol:

Glad to have you here Flint!! Now I have to get back to my duties before Animal gives me a swift kick in the arse.

Sheila forever!

I hit him over the head - don't like wrong notes, other than my own and there's plenty of them to go around...

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Sheila - is that you there? I'm not used to be seeing you working... Animal must finally be getting me crewe in order. Now if I can just chase down Paisley and get her to map out the waters of Tampa Bay before we raid there and get Merry to find a way through all that frigid white water she's surrounded by up north I'd be a happy captain. They be gawking at the new mates too much!!! I'll cut yer eyes out lasses...

Yes, you heard right you scoundrels... a happy captain.

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

Where be the crewe? A whole day has passed an not a single posting? What a bunch of lubbers you've become...

I see our newest recruits have reported back to Diosa on what they want to do and the skills they bring to the crewe. What about Animal, Doc, Paisley, Sheila, Nigel? Where are you? I expect your miserable hides to get your reports in... even the captain is sending in his missive so no excuses...

On more fun notes, I've been sampling some new mead that arrived at the door yesterday from Empire Winery. They want us to sell it at PiP. I will need to do more (hic) research.

We also met up with Flint last night - sorry girls, he's got a lady friend... but he's a stand up kind of guy with a lot of things to offer. His first raid will be Friday with us at the Deland Chamber event. We'll let you know all about it.

Now, quit dallying. Quit having a personal life. And let's get back to work here... eh?

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

His first raid will be Friday with us at the Deland Chamber event.

did someone say raid?????

this friday??????

What about Animal, Doc, Paisley, Sheila, Nigel? Where are you? I expect your miserable hides to get your reports in... even the captain is sending in his missive so no excuses...

so sorry capt....been dealing with a sick powder monkey....the powder monkey was also caught red-handed lying bout his homework, classwork, and planner.....

where's that flogger???????

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg