Crewe ChitChat

OHHHHHHHHHHH CAPTAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

i see you updated the crew page.....

did ya have to use the NUN picture??????????

omg!

(and yes, i'm allowed to say that)

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outstanding doins with the photoshop to ya Cap'n. And after the whole monkey escipades too.

I have now made the crewe page and shall henceforth be known as Boomer.

Jus as soon as I can figure out this devil machine I will have a new avitar (instead of the old one in the shape of the new one)

DIE YOU EVIL CONTRAPTION.

To all of you who try and bribe us to make the Journey. the distance is not the problem. Our company is suffering from the slow season right now so me and studley are the only competant staff and our weekends are busy. If we could make it we would be there but until we could survive in the same conditions as we do now by doing what we love (which is hanging out with you) we are cast ashore off the Blackheart.

To you we miss and if the fates saw it fit we wouold be there.

Tis only that we will be missing your smiling faces this weekend!

Deadly Aim

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast

Patrick,

as good at the theory is, i'm not sure it would feel the same when you go outside in shorts. B) What color were you thinking of painting the snow to make it sand? A whole yard full of tan or yellow snow might have the neighbors wondering.

Boomer,

I'm not sure what camel spiders are, but please please please leave them over there! Spiders give me the creeps.

Deadly Aim

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Olaf - you have to give us credit.... it was worth a shot to try and get you guys here... you will definitely be missed.

and Boomer, although we have plenty of creepy crawly's down here in Fla... you can really keep the camel spiders there..... really..... they are very ugly... I mean a tarantula at least is neat looking.... but those things are just downright ugly...

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

JoeJacks Posted on Jan 7 2005, 04:46 AM

Did some one say they wanted some sand??! I have sand...how much you want?

But beware of camel spiders ...eeeeee 

i've seen pictures of those god awful creatures...they are the size of my head!..yes....keep them over there!!!!

but don't forget we have the pleasures of the palmetto bug...aka cockroach!

american_cockroach_sm.jpg

Size: American Cockroach adults are about 1 3/8 to 2 1/8 in ( 34-53 mm) long.

ever have one of these things fly on you?????? ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

btw joe....how much longer are you going to be over there??? need any pirate care packages?????

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

I love cockroaches. They taste great with a little gravy...

Bring em on!!!

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Bring em on!!!

-- The Captain

there be times I worry about you, Captain.

:)

Deadly

pil'-lag-ing

Ya know how tough our six legged friends are. we use to freeze them and microwave them back to life when I was younger.

And this happened.

On day I was sharpening one of my knives and a large three incher ran by in front of me. So I preceded to implae him right at the back of his head. His forward momemtum carried through the knife's edge spliting him in twain from the head back.

The amazing part was that, that cockroach ran the rest of the way across my room and into the wall seemingly no worse for the ware.

True shocking tales of the cockroach.

To The End Of Thee World or Wherever We Happen To Spin Off

I'm off to see the elixir.

The wonderful elixir of ours.

I don't know if Diosa would find reviving cockroaches in the micro amusing. It's her kryptonite... but I'd sure like to give the freeze/thaw thing a try.

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

Bring em on!!!

-- The Captain

there be times I worry about you, Captain.

:)

Deadly

Don't worry yourself, Deadly. I've been worrying about him for 20 years. I'm to the point that nothing amazes me about himanymore. He is who he is, what ever that is.

Animal

B)

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

btw joe....how much longer are you going to be over there??? need any pirate care packages?????

I'll be here until the end of Febuary sometime. Army can't make its mind up on a date. An Thank you very much for the offer but to know me is to know that I will never ask for anything. Besides no one is supposed to mail us anything after the 22nd of January. I do appreciate it very very much. If you want to write that would be cool. I can give you my address. Just let me know.

As for cockroaches..Ran inta a few in Oklahoma a ways back. Dented many a wall with a boot heel tryin to bash the darn things. Never tried gravy.

Would that be turkey gravy or chicken gravy?

Freezin um sounds fun. Just need ta be sure they don't thaw in yer gin and tonic.

The crewe voted and it's chicken gravy...

Diosa, Sheila, Deadly Aim and Black Skot all say hi by the way...

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

Paisley and and the boy child (along with a newly reunited suggi-pug) and Cinn say hello as well! We had a wonderful time at Disney Quest. The girls team beat the guys by 400...yes 400 points...in the Pirates of the Caribbean game. Girls rule! :ph34r:

Tonight we are going to the pubs, we plan on drinking rum before we leave, so who knows what trouble we'll be getting into. I'm sure the stories will be many.

I can report that we have found out a tickle spot on Black Skot.

Sheila has been doing some intense snuggling.

The captain's brother the monkey is talking to him.

Cinn made it back off the Disney cruise and doesn't seem to be too scarred by the constant 'it's a small world' exposure.

Diosa looks great as a monkey, and is damn good at flying a carpet.

Paisley doesn't think there is anything that Skot sucks at.

I'm being a perfect angel.

For everyone who didn't get here from great frozen north, it was 81 degrees today and we had a great time at Disney, the tourists loved us of course and there were a ton of FOTO's taken. A lot of pirates in garb walking around downtown Disney were not at all in the spotlight. More stories as they happen.

Deadly Aim

:ph34r:

pil'-lag-ing

Helllllo to everybody from this side of the world.

Haven't had a drink in 6 months and think it is starting to affect me mentally. Crazy dry country.

I got stuck in the It's a small world ride once. Spent 45 minutes sitting in a little boat watching maniacal little people sing.....scarred for life I am.

Have a good weekend and have a drink or five for me.

Boomer

Deadly Aim!!!

Perfect angel?????

Um......Need I say more? :ph34r:

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

ok, that was till I got into the rum. I was doing my job! Rum Wench, remember? and there was lots and lots and lots of lovely rum consumed by me. :)

Sheila's bottle trick was performed to the delight and amazement of the crew. Movies will be available for a small fee.

Thanks to all the crew for allowing me to get totally trashed last night and be extremely annoying without giving me too much h*ll. I do appriciate that. Cheers to our wonderful crew.

Deadly Aim

pil'-lag-ing

I also expect an update on the Skot/Sheila/silk/fur situation tonight. At least tonight you don't have to sleep on the blow up bed!

pil'-lag-ing