Crewe ChitChat

;)

Huzzah Diosa!!! I hope this one is going to be added to the song list, captain. Even if it just for the crews little get togethers. maybe we can hear the songwriter do a live version while we're in portlando?

Deadly Aim

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: im here! :lol: im here!!!

sorry there capt n diosa...been....uh.....BUSY.... with hubby. we were...uh...cleanin up the..uh...crows nest. yeah! the crows nest!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

my tribute to Home on the Range

Oh give me a ship

that takes me to PIP

and carries a crewe that is strange

Where seldom is heard

a sane sounding word

ask me I think they're derranged!

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

Aye!

The Master of Quarters in deed!

*With eyes closed, flips a quarter over his shoulder and lands in the bodice of the Goddess*

Yoooouuuur Welcome! :)

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

BLACK SKOT Posted on Dec 30 2004, 10:53 PM

Aye!

The Master of Quarter(can s in deed!

*With eyes closed, flips a quarter over his shoulder and lands in the bodice of the Goddess*

ohhhhhhhh!

(can i say this here capt???)

I'LL GET IT!

*pais flips hair from face and asks someone to tie hands behind her back

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Yeah, Pais, you can say that!

But I want a front row seat... I hope you'll be able to find you're way out of there - it's a remarkable land of wonder...(he says, with a sly smile).

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

my tribute to Home on the Range

Oh give me a ship

that takes me to PIP

and carries a crewe that is strange

Where seldom is heard

a sane sounding word

ask me I think they're derranged!

Lovely dear!!! That means I don't have to come up with a song for today...

Although I am working on a Doc song.... maybe tomorrow... or monday... or something....

Thanks Skot for the quarter!

and since I will be working most of today and this evening...

Happy New Year everyone!! :lol::lol:

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

To all me crewe...

From these hills....where only a few of we pirates roam...I wish you all a very Happy New Year...

darkRose/RoguesPierre

a silent moon looks

our sails unfurled, north northwest

to go to where home is

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

I'm off to a New Years Eve sail on the 'Wolf'. It's 76 degrees and beautiful down here.

Wishing the entire crew, from Captain to cabin boy and all in between, a happy and heathly new year full of blessings.

May you live as long as you want,

And never want as long as you live.

May the saddest day of your future be no worse

Than the happiest day of your past

May your day be filled with blessings

Like the sun that lights the sky,

And may you always have the courage

To spread your wings and fly!

Happy New Year Everyone!!! :(

Deadly Aim

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

The Captain greets all his charges on the eve of the New Year... Smooth sailing lads, on this eve, drive fast and take chances.

I will be monitoring the drinking from my station at the helm - the rest of the crewe has the night off with double rations for a job well done in '04.

Huzzah!

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

the rest of the crewe has the night off with double rations

Double rations..... how many barrels is that? :(

Double Rations....Barrels....Patrick, anyone who uses both those in one post is my new best friend...now, where be these barrels? :)

Deadly Aim

pil'-lag-ing

<pssst inna whisper> hey K W Pirate..... at least he didn't say anything bout how are parents couldn't read....... something bout.... illiterate bast**ds...... :(

[somehow.... this sounds funnier whan said than when typed....... so take this post with a large grain of salt....... not ment to be offensive..... just sick humor]

Ahoy to all C'pen and crewe!!

The good C'pen has seen wise to take me on as a member and although I don't have a fitten picture or title at the mo, I plan ta remedy the situation jus as soon as I can git meself out of this god forsaken, arid, lnad locked desert.

I look forward to sailin with ya an feel free ta inauire what ya like of me.

so Joe, you are in Kuwait, but where do you hail from in the states? and do you have little pirates and a lass who whips you into shape? or just whips you?

welcome to the crew, we put the FUN back into Dysfunctional.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

What better welcome could a humble (but not very humble) pirate want.

I make berth in a small town very near the port of Tacoma in Washington State.

There is a wonderful lass at home with the urchins. For the past year I have been out runnin amok.

I am certain that upon my return there will be much whipping and shaping...then more whipping.

I am certain that upon my return there will be much whipping and shaping...then more whipping.

ahhh. some people have all the luck... :(

Welcome aboard the Blackheart! We are a fun crew, to be sure. Captain, I propose we have a drink to welcome our new crew member aboard!

With your permission I will go below and find one of the *special* barrels that I have been holding back, (cuz the captain would flog me for touching the special stuff, and a foolish rum wench i am not) and we can toast our new crew member and the new year both!

Welcome from the rum wench, Joejacks!

pil'-lag-ing

**hears the call for douple rations and set abouut his work**Here ye be lads and lasses. Dere be 20 casks of de private stash me be savin fer a special occasions. Me tinksa lil hair o de dog fer ye. Me and de Doc spent the evening watching movies on dis ting dey calls a TV an DVD paler. Amazing tings dey be. As usual yer MA stayed sober ter keeps an eye on de crewe an dere safety. Me can report dat no one wound up in da brig, dat I can tell of, Capt'n.

Happy New Year ter de Crewe o de Blackheart

Animal

:(

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Happy New Year All!!

And a welcome to JoeJacks... for those of you who have not met him, he hails from the NW (MA, your charge now - do get in touch with him) Although right now, his ship was a wee bit off course and ran aground in the desert in Kuwait. The good news, the ship should soon be dug out of all that unforgiving sand and be heading back to friendly waters.

You'll see he's among our lot on the website soon(Capt has to get a pic first...)

And before you all try to pick at the newbie... just be warned... he's got black poweder and isn't afraid to use it..... and that's just when get gets bored making quick art of flesh with his blades.

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Aye Diosa. When he gets into port, I'll try ter hook up wit him. What does yer mean not picking on dey newbie, dat be de tradition o dey crewe. Iffen we can't pick on him, who can??? Ye knows dat our picking be o de fun type. As fer dey pic, we needs one even do he be in dey governments service. We can change him later, conver 'im to our ways. Me be sure dat he would be agreeable ter dat.

Animal

:P

Puts glasses on and re-reads the post** Ahh...I see now. We can pick on him but he might shoot back. :huh: Amazing what glasses will do for you if ya remember to put them on.**cleans glasses, whoa, everything is not fuzzy anymore. Amazing!!! :P **

Animal

:huh: