Crewe ChitChat

Yes, Black Kat lost her Bodice and the "Aztec Coin" necklace ala Pirates of the Carribean that I had purchased from Louie. I thought she had left them in the changing room when she had changed for the NWP Championship. I had already gone to the Townsend website to check out ordering her another bodice and was going to do it this morning.

What be the price of that there bodice me lady?

:ph34r: Ross :lol:

I don't name the price dear..... you and Kat Morgan have to offer up a tempting price for the goods.... I also have her necklace... came across that yesterday.... :)

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ross (Swagger),

We see you have a lovely B&B you be marketing up north. Looks like a comely pirate commune for The Pyrates. Me thinks we'll start the bidding for the bodice with that lovely domicile you have available...

What say?

-- The Captain...

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

I'll bid two moldy bagels and a couple of Animal's teeth (I have ta knocks them loose first) just to keep the scrunchy out of Sheila's hands. :)

-- The Captain

Pack a lunch and bring an army, Capt'n :lol: De Doc tinks dat she mightbe able ter get dem out wit lots o rum and de rusty plyers she have. we do our own bidding wit dem.

Animal

:ph34r:

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

So it is one soundfront B&B for one bodice and an aztec gold medalion? But could you throw in the white slowly turning green scrungie? We may be gettin' close on a deal here.

I just am not sure how to ship the b&b? Just a lowly Pyrate I be.

That is one beautiful property though!

That will make Katherine's day to tell her you found her necklace.

:ph34r: Ross :ph34r:

hey now! what's wrong with my scrunchie? I bid two kisses and a nibble.

c'mon I could get kisses and a nibble out a ya without you wanting the scrunchie in return...just let ya go into Sloppy Joes for a little while.... :)

you have a very good point there.

I promise to make the booth lots of money. I already have and idea for you. Keychains, you need to make keychains. :)

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

Swagger,

I'll check with Diosa on the scrunchy as part of the deal. We'll travel up there to claim the commune... sounds like an even trade, if we can throw in the green scrunchy. It is a beautiful piece of property it is, but so is the scrunchy. It is pirate-worn you know... Not just a store trinket, but worn by a real Sheila...

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

So it is one soundfront B&B for one bodice and an aztec gold medalion? But could you throw in the white slowly turning green scrungie? We may be gettin' close on a deal here.

I just am not sure how to ship the b&b? Just a lowly Pyrate I be.

That is one beautiful property though!

That will make Katherine's day to tell her you found her necklace.

:ph34r: Ross :ph34r:

the Sheila scrunchie will be hard to part with... but OK!!! you have a deal.... Morgan's bodice and necklace... and sheila's scrunchie for the B&B. let me know when the contract is drafted and we'll take care of the trade :)

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

c'mon I could get kisses and a nibble out a ya without you wanting the scrunchie in return...just let ya go into Sloppy Joes for a little while.... :)

you have a very good point there.

I will not experiment.

I will not experiment.

I will not experiment.

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast

would followers of yours be groupies or gropies?

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Sheila Posted on Dec 13 2004, 10:50 PM

You just wait till I get my band started 

shelia....i still wanna be the pirate go-go dancer...

studley, you make the gibbet for us yet???

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Can Studley be the Fluffer?

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I meant for Sheila you horndoggy.. shakes her head..

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Merrydeath Posted on Dec 14 2004, 01:35 AM

I meant for Sheila you horndoggy

i wasn't being a horndoggy ...that time!

capt! i have been falsely accused of being a horndoggy!

i just thought it would be funny to see olaf "fluff" things. lol

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

A flag that be yours. you silly people.  But I may be auctioning a clean white un-Olaf like shirt.

no love, not our flag, but the Bay Point Bucs flag with the moon and such...also a regular jolly roger. But I am sure the Capt would be more than willing to trade those for his shirt :)

as for tall the 'band' talk... I think i'll just shake my head a lot and say 'tsk tsk'

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Wouldn't that be Olafluffy?

The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

Did I hear that the Black Kat lost some of her treasure? It just so happens that I found some Aztec gold attached to a leather string the last night of PiP. It was next to our tent where Kat was walking all over Olaf. Ross, if you send me your address, I'll get it to you as soon as possible. The crew of the Blackheart looks out for one another ( with the exception of Nigel of course). ;)

P.S. CW reenactment in River's Bridge, SC in January

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

awwwww fluffy olaf, kinda like a snuggi-pug, but on a different level :)

Master Studley Posted on Dec 14 2004, 11:15 AM

P.S. CW reenactment in River's Bridge, SC in January 

whats the details on that stud???? you just happen to be closer to me than kw.

does it interfer with gasparilla? and are you guys coming down for that?

free boom & board!

oh wait a sec....got ahead of myself....it'll will be COLD IN JAN UP THERE WON'T IT???

nevermind :)

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg