Crewe ChitChat

MUSHY TIME!!!!

It was so hard to wake up without the MA pounding on my door this morning. Then I rolled over and there was no sweet Studley by my side. *sigh* I can't tell you how much I miss you all!! Thank you Catain for trying to keep me yesterday, I was willing to stay but reality called. (grumble grumble) I raise a toast to the best crew ever!

hip hip huzzah!

hip hip huzzah!

hip hip huzzah!

B)

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahoy my new crew! i am home and finally rested up! and as a bonus my hubby had a pc ready n waitin for me when i got home. wooohooo

i'll have to agree with everyone...i had a top 10 moment in key west. it was crazy how we all just bonded.....little creepy too lmao

my super thanks goes out to capt n his woman for allowing me to join the crew without having to kiss nigel for 30 seconds *wink

olaf:

thanks for a sip of your elixir...i think...doesn't cause cancer does it????? cant wait to find your other tickle spots... *grin...(hes such a cute little viking boy)

studley & shelia:

props (no pun intended) and kudos to you both! you were great to work with. btw---you're a little too happy doing the "capn marcy" march shelia! *lol...kisses to you both....at the same time...in the hottub

ross & black cat:

miss you guys....next year you'll have to be the crew tour guides all the exploring you did. cat---keep up the great work in school, have your dad send you down here for spring break!!!!

nigel & merrydeath:

2 of the best roomies i couldve had!!! thanks for not snoring! now if we could work in nigel not taking an hour to get ready in the morning and packing up our clothes BEFORE 2AM would be nice....oh...and nigel.....special thanks for providing the "canvas" for the pink pyrate grifitti artist ---teehee

black skot:

muchass grassy-ass for the backrubs, the coaster stealing, and watching my back when i was surrounded by seamen!!! god i love you! hope to see you sooner than next year. *big hugs

doc & animal:

thanks for your wisdom, sense of humor, wake-up bangs on the door, and keepin me awake on the way to miami. hope to see you guys down here soon! i, of course, put in a bid for tampa

amy:

thanks for the hotel and the search for my missing snuggi-pug. wouldv'e loved to spent more time with you....all the more reason for coming back next year!

finally congrats to our new members!!! huzzah!

did i forget anyone besides teal bathing suit man?

whens the next meetup???

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

but how could you forget???? it's been...what???? 7 days now he's had that thing on????lmao!!!

wot say we get capt marcy n him together? matching suits?

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

I still wonder why he never shaved the moustache off... killed it for me. But he did look marvey in the teal and pink. My god, captain's been in KW too long...

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

I loved teal bikini man.. and the pink wig. The blond mustache was just too cute..

OLAF!! what the heck am i saying?? what was in the elixir to make me think TBM was cute.. egads. He did say he was single and that I was delicious.. and he tented in his bikini for me. (shudders at the thought)

I won't repeat what Paisley has, but:

Diosa and Hurricane, thanks for letting me help out and giving me so many good memories. I'll tresure them, and the friends I made on this trip. If I Can ever crew with you again, I would be honored to do so. Thanks for me lucky skull necklace, its going to my next invasion as Pride of my Booty.

Huzzah to the Captain and the Goddess!

Paisley and Nigel, thanks for being bestest roomies! I'll tuck my self in, and dream of shhhhhhhh for the a long time, Nigel. Pais, what can I say about someone who can give last rites? You rock girl, and may a parrot steal my tongue if I lie..mmmmnnmm fff.

Snotty, you are one heck of cool piratey goodness. I hope things work out for you in your travels. You know you can have a piss and whistle session with me some night, and vent out all the scum. Just think of teeback and pirate eye patches when you are down.

Olaf and Studly, you two are awesome. If I ever have Haitians rampaging my house, I'll call you quick! And Olaf.. tickle tickle. YIPES!

Amy, I wish you the best and not who we talked about. The trip would have been more than a drop less special without you. You are a fine person with great cleavages. Work it girl! Did I let you know my addie for the pics?

I'll have to wait for my pics to come back afore I can post.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

He does love women....even tho he felt Studley up. But he really loves women and Studleys body that he works out to get....

BTW - Olaf - thaths a big thoward you have there!! ;)

Deadly Aim

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast

Aminal and Doc, you are two of the best people I know.. scary thought! I am so glad I got to finally meet ya and grab your heinies. Anytime you need someone to fluff your pillas.. let me know!

Ross and Kat, a grand time with you both. And Ross, less Rum and more popcorn, laddy. :)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I've already talked to a bunch of you, adjusting back to normality is hard for all of us. Our poor Nigel has fallen sick. the captain, diosa, nigel and I had adventures getting me to the airport. I know Studley and Olaf had adventures getting home. If nothing else we are an entertaining group. ;);)

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

black skot:

muchass grassy-ass for the backrubs, the coaster stealing, and watching my back when i was surrounded by seamen!!! god i love you! hope to see you sooner than next year. *big hugs

Well......That just didn't sound right.......

Because.....

I did give you HELLA-BACKRUBS....

I WAS watching your back........

BUT...I don't remember any SEMEN being around you...... ;)

OH! You said SEAMEN!!!!! ;) Sorry.

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

Oh, Sheila... love the new signature with the title...

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Yes Sheila, being back to normalcy sucks.... ;)

Although I am looking at getting back to Key West the first week of January for the opening of the pirate soul museum....anyone want to drive back to key west???? :) yippee a few more days of pyracy!!!

Although it will not be nearly as wonderful without my whole pirate family ;) Without Olaf, who will I tickle??? Without my Senior executive wench, who will I ask if I can spend my money???(and yes I have a receipt).... Without Animal banging on the door how will I wake up on time??? I do still have my pink hair ribbon from Paisley so I have a piece of the pink pirate with me(although you're only 1 1/2 hours a day, and If we don't see you pretty frequently, you're in trouble... how's that for a pirate mom guilt trip) and Olaf and Studley... SC is not that far away either :) Scot, Doc and Animal... it's only a matter of time until you all are Floridians as well... Lesse.... Ross and Kat need to vist more often.... and I need more time with Black Kat (now Morgan). She has training to finish on how to be a strong 'take over the world' pirate lass! hmm.... Sheila will be in SC soon...so that's closer.... Amy gets to see us every few months whether she likes it or not.... Merry... you're the tough one who is still far away. we'll have to work on that....

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

BLACK SKOT Posted on Dec 7 2004, 07:34 PM

Well......That just didn't sound right.......

Because.....

I did give you HELLA-BACKRUBS....

I WAS watching your back........

aye...that you did lad...hella-backrubs. i expect them from now on at any event we go to lol : )....btw...i don't share well...snicker...just with merrydeath as far as my backrubs go ;)

oh----were you watching my back? or my back-side?????? teehee

think i owe you a drink still, eh? ;)

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

I greet all of thee even though some of you cast me into the sea. Better than tickling. The week spent in the Keys was an event of AMAZING memories and joyous encounters (everyone knows what theirs were!!).

However you have forced me to research a new recipe for the elixir to clear up some of these errant memories of tickle spots on Olaf. I must remain impervious to those simple attacks. This year you may remeber these spots but I warn against the ramifications of a unleashed inner Olaf. Diosa can answer that question? Sleep well me crew elixir forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

To The End Of Thee World or Wherever We Happen To Spin Off

I'm off to see the elixir.

The wonderful elixir of ours.

think i owe you a drink still, eh? ;)

Ummmm.......Yea!

The lower aft! ;)

And...OK....You still owe me a drink! ;)

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

I greet all of thee even though some of you cast me into the sea. Better than tickling. The week spent in the Keys was an event of AMAZING memories and joyous encounters (everyone knows what theirs were!!).

However you have forced me to research a new recipe for the elixir to clear up some of these errant memories of tickle spots on Olaf. I must remain impervious to those simple attacks. This year you may remeber these spots but I warn against the ramifications of a unleashed inner Olaf. Diosa can answer that question? Sleep well me crew elixir forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes Olaf, I know you're just adorable when you are showing your primal side... you make a cute little sabertooth tiger... at least that is what Nigel said you looked like when I tickled you, you jumped into the air, flipped over, and landed on all fours growling at me. He would like me to do it again so he can get a picture of that look :)

and remember... i am the picky drinker... i only took a couple of sips of the elixr... unless you make it nice and fruity... i likely will not be taking in enough to forget the olaf ticklish spot.

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

BLACK SKOT Posted on Dec 7 2004, 08:38 PM

QUOTE (Paisley @ Dec 7 2004, 07:07 PM)

think i owe you a drink still, eh? 

Ummmm.......Yea!

The lower aft!

And...OK....You still owe me a drink! 

we won't mention your main mast........lmao, sorry, just had to go there ;) bad pirate! baddddd pirate! ....and you love me for it!

yeah nigel.....did it wash off yet??????? snicker snicker?

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

we won't mention your main mast........lmao, sorry, just had to go there ;) bad pirate! baddddd pirate! ....and you love me for it!

OH - MY - GOD ;)

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

i like girly elixir.. and little pirate who are ticklish.

and Diosa, work on me!!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

WHO?

Who was breathing hard??? ;)

Olaf...You were the one who would be awake and talking to us, then 1.2 seconds later you were snoring like a drunkin viking! ;)

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

iinterresting....... hmmmmmmmmm.

No............It's AMAZING, JUST AMAZING!!! ;)

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast