Crewe ChitChat

Which way did he go, which way did he go? Where is that little bunny rabbit?

- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

()()

=..=

(__)@

Hop bun bun hop! Wun like the wind...

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Well...that be fine then.

Back when I was but a wee ladd....we made some good eatin' on the little critters.....them sqoils aint ta bad also!

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

Ho Ho Ho Dis here be SantaAnimal. Me good friend(and the naughtiest pyrate around) Animal told me dat I need to check out the black heart. Me hears dat dis be de naughtiest crewe around. Iffen any o yer be nice, den yebe getting a lump o coal fer christmas. Signin' aboard Capt'n Hurricane.

SantaAnimal

:lol:

Black Skot.. eatting bunnies?? :lol:;)

Santa Aminal.. I be a naughty girl, just so I can save you the trip. Do I get coal too, or something better before the holidays?

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Pat the bunny.. not kill it.. it wuvs you.

and Sheila, iffen you sit in Santa Aminals lap.., watch out fer his wrapped package. It seems to be wrapped with a ribbon.. or leather.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Olaf and I are gearing up for PiP. We're bringing our bunny patters and the normal tools- of- the- trade. What other items should we bring? i.e. Decor ( barrels, crates, treasure chests, flags, signs, etc...) We do after all work at a special event studio, and the sky is the limit. :)

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

Anything that makes yer encampment piratical mates. Decor is good! I'd say some crates, chests and barrels are appropriate.

Let me know when you get into town or email me your phone and we can coordinate your arrival at the hotel. When you're not camping yer billeting with Animal and Doc...

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

Master Studley and Olaf,

Do you happen to have a couple six foot tables in your inventory that we could use for the store portion of our site? If so, what are the chances you could bring them down with you? I'm sure Diosa could bribe you with some of her jewels...

The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

Ho Ho Ho Dis here be SantaAnimal. Me good friend(and the naughtiest pyrate around) Animal told me dat I need to check out the black heart. Me hears dat dis be de naughtiest crewe around. Iffen any o yer be nice, den yebe getting a lump o coal fer christmas. Signin' aboard Capt'n Hurricane.

SantaAnimal

:rolleyes:

Heave away, Santa Animal.

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Black Skot.. eatting bunnies?? :lol::rolleyes:

Yep I'll eat the bunny!!!! :lol:

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

Yep I'll eat the bunny!!!!

You do know that Nigel had one on his hiney??

*waits for the sputtering of the rum to stop before she uncovers her tankard and gets a drink.. and pats her bunny*

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

This is the Captain here. I said, no more bunnies. Period. I will start deleting posts that continue this thread as it simply sucks up space in our log, which is meant for official crewe business and postings. So let's stick to Pyrates of the Coast business here and leave the bunnydom to the general site postings... many in the crewe are complaining about it.

Nough said!

Now, on to more important business of The Blackheart. Diosa, Sir Nigel, Sheila and yours truly sail for Key West today. So we won't be returning any postings or emails. For those of you going there, your rooming situations are confirmed - you should print out your schedule so you know what's going on. Sheila has set a fine example of this here.

Print it out even if you can't read (you know who you are). For those at the hotel, your pirate name will be at the desk and they'll send you to the right room. Or simply hunt down (not in a Wisconsin way) the Captain or the MA or Deadly Aim to help ya!

That's it. Fair winds on your respective voyages and we'll see you down there. For those in the crewe not going this year, we'll give a full report upon our imminent return.

And for those of you who can't read this (and you know who you are), then just point at it and nod your head... B)

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

• 2 weeks later...

We have returned from the great port of Key West. To all that sailed with us, all I can say is, "Thanks and we're going to Captain Tony's."

For you that didn't go this year, please plan on it next year. It's the best event and our crewe was absolutely amazing!!! Not only did we do our festival duties of performing but we also picked up many of the loose ends that pop up in a festival of this size. And I'm darned proud of all me mates who have chosen to fly under the flag of The Blackheart.

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

Ahoy Captain!

I just made home port! :( (Hmmmm...Why did I come back)

My journey home was smoother than the trip down to PIP :( .

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to my Captain and fellow crew members for what was THE BEST TIME!

*lifts tankard to Capt & crew*

Also a special thanks to my "spirit lifters".....I think you know who you are.

I'll be awaiting further orders Captain!!!!!

The unofficial "Quarter" Master........BLACK SKOT.

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

Let me echo the Capt's words to say PIP was AMAZING.... much like the popcorn and rum I hear.... just AMAZING (for those who don't get that....well obviously you should have been at PIP with the rest of the crewe!!)

I am so proud to be a part of this AMAZING crewe... we came together like a family gathering for a big pirate holiday, and all took care of one another like a true tight-knit crewe. We also more than once took home the 'we saved the day' mantle! when things weren't done, we did not gripe, we did them... and in many cases I believe went above and beyond what was hoped for!!!

Much love to all of you,

and let me be the first to say ....

FOTO!!!!!!

Diosa - (who now knows Olaf's ticklish spot)

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

I had an AMAZING time as well! I got to meet new people, get to know some better, and see some very good friends. I love our weird twisted and dysfunctional family! I hope we don't have to wait a year to all see each other again.

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

Olaf and I have safely made it to port. I want to thank everyone for an awesome trip this year. I'll talk to ya'll soon.

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

Aye lads and lasses, de Doc and me self made it home and immediatley passed out. We arrived to rain and cold...........I wanna go home!!!!!!!!!!!! We both had the best time you could have and not get arrested. Maybe next year we might be able to do that, eh Capt'n???? For all the new folks we frist met for the first time, welcome to the family. Capt'n an I benn on many voayages together over the years. We almost know what the other thinks and does before it is thought and done. That be the scary thing!!!! A special thanks to Paisley for getting us to the airport with time to spare. Next year, I expect the doors to be opened befor me first pounding. Now get back ta work, dey ship be a mess and dere be no rum till it be ship shape.

Animal

B)

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Black Kat and I would like to say thank you for making us a part of your family while we were in Key West. Wow!!!! What a wonderful time. The whole event was just too wonderful and fun to even describe to someone who was not there. But what stood out to Black Kat and I was how nice all of you were to us and how we felt right at home with ALL OF YOU!!! Being part of your family made the trip. Like Katherine sadly said “ It was so hard to say bye to them”. When we were all sitting around the hot tub for the farewell and the thanks to our Captain I COULD NOT speak up. I realized that if I tried to say anything I would get emotional. NOTHING WORSE THAN A MISTY EYED CUTTHROAT! Ala Robert Wagner in Austin Powers. (This here Pyrate be getting some tears in his eyes just writing this posting.)

Diosa, Sheila, Paisley, Merrydeath, Doc, Deadly Aim, Studley, Nigel, Animal, Black Scot, Olof, Wrongway, and of course our Captain. What a wonderful group of people. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every now and then on the trip back Black Kat would say, “Diosa sure is a good singer, isn’t she Daddy?”. Or “Paisley sure did a good job at the plank walk contest”. “Or Sheila and Amy sure are nice aren’t they Daddy?”.etc. She kept bringing ALL OF YOU up. She was just like me…She missed all of you. There I go tearing up again.

Of course Olof stole Black Kat’s heart. She won’t admit it of course. But while we were down there it was Olof this, and Olof that. She was so funny. I would bring her lunch or something and she would say “I don’t know whether I will be able to eat it because OLOF will probably come over and try to take it”. Then she would look around for Olof and yell over at him “Olof you had better not come over and bother me while I am eating”. Of course she couldn’t wait for Olof to come over.

Olof, thank you for spending so much time with her. You were great.

By the way, what a jump off the plank! Wow! B)

Deadly Aim, thank you so much for lining us for up to stay at the Southernmost Hotel. What a place. It was so great and convenient. And thank you so much for showing us around. That Mahi Mahi at Crabby Billy’s was fantastic. What a wonderful time we had!

I could go on and on about all of you. Thank you for the best week my Black Kat and I have ever had!

B) Ross and Black Kat Morgan :ph34r:

ok, If we're going to get all mushy i guess it's my turn. back to work down here and into civvys again..... bleck. Having to see everyone leave yesterday was hard, but I can't wait to see you all again. And you DON'T HAVE TO WAIT TILL PIP to come back down!! Sheila, I need to talk to you about a couple of pics. We have the best family out there and I better with you guys than I have in a long time. I wish I could have spent more time with you all. Email me with you're address at deadlyaim@bellsouth.net so i can get the photo CD's out to you. I already have some addys (you know who you are) but i need some others.

Deadly

B)

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast