Crewe ChitChat

Welcome back Studley. Glad ter hears yer on de mend. Aye ye might want ter spice yer injuery iffin yer tripped over dem cannon balls stacked dere. Makes fer a more iterestin tale me tinks.

Animal

B)

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome back lad. Be sorry ye a bit under the weather but i have the cure all in me poke. Blackstarp rum! Cures all that ails you. pain, spouses, colds, upset stomach, tooth ache, ingrown toe nail, athelete's foot and most social diseases. I'll be bring a supply to share with ye lad.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

the flight prices went up, but now they are about where I only have to drive 2 hours instead of 3-5. Dec 1 to the 6th..can't wait!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I would say my back.. but I think Scupper has that covered..

Did I say that out loud?

http://photos.yahoo.com/piratewench007

see Sheila,

see Sheila with a guy in her lap.

see the guy smile.

See Merry jingle.

Jingle Merry Jingle.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Shelia me dear, yerr be scrubbinbe makin dey Blackheart looks beutyfulls. Yer need ter be taken a break an go chase some men, young boys, er what'ver yer wishes. Me tanks fer yer hard works. MeryyI'd be telling yer the same but...ohhhhhh ....go play wit Shelia, yer has earned de tyme off . Has fun an has a stuot one fer me.

Animal

:lol:

(staggers up the gangway)

Oh,..... Olaf be here. Tired and torn I return for respit amongst me brothers and sisters!

(holds up a barrel o elixir, opens the spigot and downs a mighty gulp!)

To you me hardys me worries fer you no more, now that the storms be quietin'. Just starting towards normality, when me grand sire be laid low by poor health. With the prospects not good, I drink wit me friends and stand wit me family. Cheers!

(wanders aft in a moment of reflection)

To The End Of Thee World or Wherever We Happen To Spin Off

I'm off to see the elixir.

The wonderful elixir of ours.

(staggers up the gangway)

Oh,..... Olaf be here. Tired and torn I return for respit amongst me brothers and sisters!

(holds up a barrel o elixir, opens the spigot and downs a mighty gulp!)

To you me hardys me worries fer you no more, now that the storms be quietin'. Just starting towards normality, when me grand sire be laid low by poor health. With the prospects not good, I drink wit me friends and stand wit me family. Cheers!

(wanders aft in a moment of reflection)

Olaf,

My thanks for your kind thoughts for those of us in the storm paths, and my thoughts go to you in this rough time. If you need anything, let us know - all brothers and sisters here - we take care of one another.

<hugs>

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

I add my thoughts and prayers also. I know what it is to lose a grandparent. They tell you cool stories of things done that nowadays would get you thrown in jail and let you get away with murder and just smile as you reek havoc as a child, givingyou the best advice as you grow up. If you need to talk, Hurricane knows how to find me.

Animal

:ph34r:

Olaf laddy, same here, I'll help where I can. I miss my gran, even tho she died when I was 12. She was the only one to survive from 6 of them (she had a tendancy to kill them off ) from both sides.

She used to make rock hard molasses cookies, cut my hair so bad I hid for a week, made me kill a mouse in her closet, and everyone says I have her smile. Can't beat that for a legacy.

Remember your grands now, and when you gather, WRITE down the stories for later. I lost a bunch of my past information when I didn't pay attention.

Good luck to you and strength to you and kin.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I'm sad to announce Olaf's Grandfather has passed away. Matt told me that he died in his sleep peacefully. He was a much loved man in his family as well as the community. We shall all miss him.

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

Merrydeath,

In answer to your request several pages ago, yeah, I got weapons. 3 pistols, 2 cutlasses, a dagger, etc. Sorry I can't keep up with the chattin here, but I've been busy of late. Tell the Captain, I'll be sendin a photo when I get back to me home port, which should be before next summer. Regapds to all me shipmates.BB P.S. There's a pic on me profile, but not very "piratey"

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

I'm sad to announce Olaf's Grandfather has passed away. Matt told me that he died in his sleep peacefully. He was a much loved man in his family as well as the community. We shall all miss him.

I am very sorry to hear the news, please pass our love and sympathies on to Matt.

Michelle

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

I be sorry to hear of Olaf's loss. His familiy will be in my thougfhts and prayers.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

I'm late to say this, but I've been adding you to my prayers too.

My sympathies are added to Scupper's, for your family and you.

@->----------

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

**notices the crewe sleeping off the 4 day wake for Olaf's dear departed grandfather, loads up the cannons**

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Wakey wakey yer sleepy heads.

Animal

:huh:

I would like to add my heartfelt thoughts for the family...have just gone throught this three weeks ago with my mom I understand the feelings and emotions of the loss....those feelings are quite near the surface right now....

You know our crewes strength is here for you and your family

darkRose

Sailmaster and P/T Parson ...POTC

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

Aw Animal......I wasn't sleepin'!

I was passed out! :huh:

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

My awakenin' at the noon hour was much needed!

Not much the awakenin'part...but the sleepin' ta noon! :)

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

I'm with you on that one Black Skot, but I know if I don't get to moving I'll have a foot in my arse. Time to get in my lowcut scrubbing outfit.

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

Ahoy Animal!

Birthday greetings from ol' Captain here. Did I tell you that you were to get the day off? If not, so sorry! There's still an hour and two minutes to go lad. Make the most of it.

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com