Crewe ChitChat

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in town both times but only present for one incident. I deny any involvment with the leavings.

Way to go Carolina boys! *starts humming we are the world*

PS I have a crush on Crush!!! :lol:

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

Capt...........you know it wasn't me.........I go in the closet!!!!!!!

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

That's right Blackie... I forgot. So that narrows it down to Sheila... Perhaps the shaking got to her... :)

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

I've been in the bilge for the last several days, picking up Jasper's refuse on the floor. At least I hope it was his - came home from delivering all our guests to the airport and now there was none on the floor. Hhm, who was it, lads and lasses?

Do I have to get DNA samples?

-- The Captain

CAPTAINS LOG:

No..............it's Jaspers log ;) !

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

Olaf - best of luck on your venture... make lots and lots of $$$

For those of you who were wondering about 'Diosa's new man sized chest' here is a pic, with Sheila in my chest! ;)

marcisbox.jpg

and Sheila.... NO woman is bulletproof!! and as for your crush on Crush..... I can understand... he had by far the hardest body I've seen on a guy that can actually hold a decent conversation... and it held the biggest heart. and the california surfer attitude is not bad at all..... He's soooo damn cute! He could turn any woman into a pile of mush when he has that cute little hurt look. Besides, I have never before seen a man who loves green so much!!!!

(now I have everyone confused)

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Good weekend my wonderous crewe! For those of you who are suffering from Pyracy Withdrawl as the Captain and I are, I have a moment for you

Take a look at this, cloese your eyes and remember being out playing with your pirate family.

disneyquest.jpg

Missing you bunches!

Diosa :ph34r:

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

On a new crewe business item...

Everybody claim your bunks and hammocks, there are new pirates coming aboard.

I would like to introduce everyone to One Eye Spry. He has been added to the crewe site, and is a local Portlando pirate who was shipless. He and the Capt met up in a bar one night, and The Capt(having a wee bit too much rum punch...and we all know what that does for his sense of reason) challenged Spry to a battle of punny wits.... The battle got underway, but shortly into it the Capt, who was WAAAAYYYY over his ration, collapsed falling over the table, tankard in hand. (never fear, our rum wench was there to grab the tankard and make sure not a drop was spilled) Nevertheless, Spry won the pun war and was promised a place abord our crewe.

Please join me in welcoming him aboard.

:ph34r::ph34r:

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

I would like to introduce everyone to One Eye Spry. He has been added to the crewe site, and is a local Portlando pirate who was shipless. He and the Capt met up in a bar one night, and The Capt(having a wee bit too much rum punch...and we all know what that does for his sense of reason) challenged Spry to a battle of punny wits.... The battle got underway, but shortly into it the Capt, who was WAAAAYYYY over his ration, collapsed falling over the table, tankard in hand. (never fear, our rum wench was there to grab the tankard and make sure not a drop was spilled) Nevertheless, Spry won the pun war and was promised a place abord our crewe.

:ph34r::ph34r:

Diosa

Well, hello. I like nothing better than a pirate with an eyepatch and a quick tongue.

:)

By all means, kill the whelp!

...or at least give him a good flogging. Better yet, let me do it.

Flogger * Pyrates of the Coast

Bloodthirsty Novelist

Pyrate Adventuress

OryginalCinn Posted on Jan 15 2005, 10:09 PM 

Well, hello. I like nothing better than a pirate with an eyepatch and a quick tongue.

all i can say is......wow....

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

here is a pic, with Sheila in my chest!

Sheila looks different when she's not in her REAL cloths........ :ph34r:

I would respond but I think I'll get in trouble

:ph34r:

Sheila forever!

I would like to introduce everyone to One Eye Spry. He has been added to the crewe site, and is a local Portlando pirate who was shipless. He and the Capt met up in a bar one night, and The Capt(having a wee bit too much rum punch...and we all know what that does for his sense of reason) challenged Spry to a battle of punny wits.... The battle got underway, but shortly into it the Capt, who was WAAAAYYYY over his ration, collapsed  falling over the table, tankard in hand. (never fear, our rum wench was there to grab the tankard and make sure not a drop was spilled) Nevertheless, Spry won the pun war and was promised a place abord our crewe. 

:ph34r:   :ph34r:

Diosa

:)

I agree with two of the three there.

Welcome aboard One Eye!! I've heard good things about you. I'm afraid to know what you've heard about me.

:ph34r:

Sheila forever!

Sheila Posted on Jan 15 2005, 11:41 PM

I would respond but I think I'll get in trouble

just stick with wow shelia....wow is good...

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones