Whatcha linsten' to?

PyratePhil

Love that song! Me Dad, used to play that fer me on his acoustic guitar, an' put me t' sleep with it. Now thet I think of th' lyrics, it may not hev been age appropriate, but it was popular and cool of him t' do. ;) I hev him to thank fer alot of my "corruption" (th' good kind) ;);)

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Birds here, too. A pair of doves have created a nest in one of the planters on Jack's and my front porch. (This is an improvement - the previous two years they tried to nest on top of our porch light, of all places.) And finches are singing their complicated little song outside our dining room.

Pink Floyd's Run Like Hell - good song... Now it's stuck in my head; I'm thankful, since all too often the most obnoxious songs are the ones that get stuck there. :lol:

RHJMap.jpg

Oh that's great :)

Having nature so close :P

I love finches too, i love to hear the different versions of their song.

Sometimes it's long and sometimes short, sometimes ending going upwards in tone and sometimes down.

Right now, The Wiggles/Captain Feathersword fell alseep on his ... :lol:

hero.jpg

"Circles"-Joe Satriani

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

"I Can't Get No Satisfaction"

Hetha12.jpg

:lol: mebbe..lack o' available rogues...might jes cut th' bleedin thing, afore it cuts me t' pieces...arg :D

Hetha12.jpg

Another local FM radio station (their actually playin' some good tunes today) :rolleyes:

Hetha12.jpg

:: makes a notation in a small pocket ledger ::

This will be a very fun book to balance!

Oh, and I'm listening to "Let's Spend the Night Together" - The Rolling Stones :D

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

I went and got another cd... I'm now listening to Can't Get Enough (of your love) Bad Company.

Well I take whatever I want

And baby, I want you

You give me something I need

Now tell me I got something for you

Fancy