Whatcha linsten' to?

PyratePhil

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scene begins (camera on foot height from behind in traversing open basket elevator shows high (very high) platform heels tapping

begin:

click

click

click

click

camera change to full frontal and face hidden behind very long collared cape crossed over fwce.as elevator halts and sliding cage doors open

Pleased to meet you I see you've met my faithful handy man

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Listening / watching Ocean's 12 while assembling my new flintlock pistol...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

LOL@ Diego! All this Phantom talk made ya drag out the cds and all eh? I must confess, last night I played the cd too. Er, well, just played Music of the Night. Needed my fix of Michael Crawford to send me off to sleep.....sighs..... :blink:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Aye Christine indeed it did fer when I comes in I am catchin up and the whole parade of banter pon eves past did heat up me need to hear it again don't you just love first scene second act?

andre

firmin

Dear Andre what a lovely party the kick off to a brite new year

what a job

i'm impressed

well on does ones best

you know! It's hot

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Aye Christine indeed it did fer when I comes in I am catchin up and the whole parade of banter pon eves past did heat up me need to hear it again don't you just love first scene second act?

andre

firmin

Dear Andre what a lovely party the kick off to a brite new year

what a job

i'm impressed

well on does ones best

you know! It's hot

Yup, the Notes scenes are great, funny too! And Prima Donna was also great too! And as far as my favorite Phantomy moment, I love the graveyard scene. His haunting voice after she finishes "Wishing you were somehow here again," *sighs....* B)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Christine, I am without notes dear lady! This is the worlds best stage production musical ever given to mankind. I have seen it nine times and the movie twice own four versions on disc and avail me rights and priveledges to be refreshed at least twice a month by its hypnotic undertones. I obviously feel as if ye have done a bit of a slashing pon me there. It sings softly in me head it does.

Aye Diego, I also be a huge Phantom nut as well. It started many moons ago when I was in grade school. I had already been taking music lessons and discovered it after. Got big into both theatre and music since then. I liked the newest movie version, based on the musical, but still felt they could have found a better Phantom. One who could sing better. Eh, oh, well-lol! I have seen the show only 3 times thus far. My sister be the lucky poop and saw it in London at the original theatre. I never did get to see Michael in it, but had saw him in the Music of ALW concert. Better than nothing-lol! I had also saw Sarah Brightman in the same concert as well. Curious, have you read the book Phantom by Susan Kay? If ye haven't, ye should! I would say it's right up there with the original novel, if not better. Such an awesome telling of the story and also quite sad as well.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

"Apathy"-KMFDM

then

"Enemy"-Gravity Kills

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"