Whatcha linsten' to?

PyratePhil

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My darling spoiled cat, meowing for food! (He still hasn't gotten a job, since he lost it , as a firehose, for the FW Fire Dept. He got neutered! Poor baby, has been playing our guilt strings ever since!) B)

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

I used to have more, but had to give them to different homes:( Miss them terribly! I can't resist their plaintive sweet mews and vocals. My favorite is the song"I'm lonely in the Bathroom Hall," and lets not forget, the alltime classic,"Wake up! You Lazy Human, Wake Up!" B)

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

Aye! Same 'ere lass! B) Tho lately, mine has been having nightmares, and seeking my lap, more often than usual. He's just a big, sweet baby tom puss,(about 5 human years, and 11 lbs. American Shorthair, tuxedo perfect coloring; pedigreed) His name is Erasthmus Mc Keon, but everyone just calls him Razz. He keeps getting up on the counter now..grr..he knows better..

Hetha12.jpg

I'm listening to ....

If you ever go down Trinidad

They make you feel so very glad

Calypso sing and make up rhyme

Guarantee you one real good fine time

Drinkin' Rum and Coca-cola...

the Andrew sisters B)

Fancy

I've got the Andrew sisters playing again... I don't do this often, but them oldies are pretty good sometimes...

Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy

Pistol Packin' Mama

Mr. Sandman

Rum and Coca-cola

In the Mood

to name a few.

Fancy

Hetha, my kitties are your basic gray tabbies... MoJo is long haired (he's almost 2) and Neo short haired (who will be 1 on April 16th), but both are such sweet babies. I love em cause even my 4yo daughter can tote them around in her dollie carriage. :rolleyes:

Fancy

Fancy I love rum and coca cola there are these really hard to find disks by the Pete Jacobs Orchestra (they are from Orange County) and they do some amazing renditions of the oldies. The lead singing lady has amazing range.They play at Disneyland on Saturday nights during the summer dances alot. I think if you could find them you'd really like them.... Pete mixed the album for the Bill Elliot Orchestra too...

"God Bless the Child" by Billie Holiday (Lady Day)

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.