Whatcha linsten' to?

PyratePhil

B) if i'm not mistaken, it's the only piece that actually has a part written for cannoni n the score! B)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Silence" Writen by this wierd guy way off into the future

It is not that can be heard

a graceful sound undone

in this labyrinth of noise

I am beside myself with joy

thinking of the storm afar

an wondering where you are

delicately I hear nothing!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Absolute silence, as I sit here in the dark.

Like in the dark of yer ships cabin as it rolls wit the sea as ye traval the coast to ports unknown. Me knows the feelin, lass. Sometimes i ave ta be doin that to keep me sanity.

Shoots anything that moves!!

"Someday"-Nickelback

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

Absolute silence, as I sit here in the dark.

Like in the dark of yer ships cabin as it rolls wit the sea as ye traval the coast to ports unknown. Me knows the feelin, lass. Sometimes i ave ta be doin that to keep me sanity.

Well, actually, I had a slight migraine tying to come on and took some advil. I was trying to stop it from getting worse by sitting in the dark.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Sheryl Crow - The Very Best of Sheryl Crow

Was in need of "happy music", getting ready to prepare taxes. ;)

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

"Mrs. Straw" is singing a made-up tune to the cat.

Hey, it's a slow night... Made two loaves of banana bread, and waiting for them to be done.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

Cool..at least I'm not the only metalhead!! :lol:

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

Alright! Rock on...I'm listening to Filter right now...for the moment..

Where be the website?

Hetha12.jpg

Hetha Posted on Apr 10 2005, 07:25 PM

Cool..at least I'm not the only metalhead!! 

Not by a long shot! Playing a little "Disturbed" right now...!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."