Whatcha linsten' to?

PyratePhil

Fancy  Posted on Apr 1 2005, 07:26 AM

Hetha, my kitties are your basic gray tabbies... MoJo is long haired (he's almost 2) and Neo short haired (who will be 1 on April 16th), but both are such sweet babies. I love em cause even my 4yo daughter can tote them around in her dollie carriage.

Awwwooo, they sound adorable! :rolleyes: I'd love to see a pic sometime. Unfortunately, I haven't quite figured out how to post a pic in the "post reply" or "new thread" box quite yet. My pics are also quite stashed away on a CD I can't find, but if I can dig them up for ye Fancy, I will.. and pics of my calico lass, by the name of Pixy(named after the popular '80's straw candy) she was so sweet and I miss her terribly. :lol:

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Marzipan's Answering Machine," Homestarrunner.com/toons :lol:

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

Hetha posted...

Awwwooo, they sound adorable!  I'd love to see a pic sometime. Unfortunately, I haven't quite figured out how to post a pic in the "post reply" or "new thread" box quite yet. My pics are also quite stashed away on a CD I can't find, but if I can dig them up for ye Fancy, I will.. and pics of my calico lass, by the name of Pixy(named after the popular '80's straw candy) she was so sweet and I miss her terribly. 

we're on the same ship, Hetha, I don't know how to post up a pic from a picture disc either. :lol: Hey, I meant to tell ya, congrats on the success of your den :) I've read a few things there, but ...whew!... it goes right over my head with the martial artsy stuff and weaponry, I'm so green, I barely know a cutlass from a sword :P

Fancy

Fancy I love rum and coca cola there are these really hard to find disks by the Pete Jacobs Orchestra (they are from Orange County) and they do some amazing renditions of the oldies.  The lead singing lady has amazing range.They play at Disneyland on Saturday nights during the summer dances alot. I think if you could find them you'd really like them.... Pete mixed the album for the Bill Elliot Orchestra too...

I love it too! And many of those oldies but goodies. :) Thanks for the tip about the Pete Jacobs Orchestra... I bet I would love that... I'll do some searching and see what I can find. :P I would really enjoy seeing the show, I love live music... but alas, I'm so far from California... Arkansas to be exact. :lol:

Fancy

=Diego Santana de la Vega,Apr 1 2005, 02:22 PM] "What a Wonderful World" Louis Armstrong

:lol: oh diego, that is only my most favorite song in the whole world ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

helga posted:

my calico lass, by the name of Pixy(named after the popular '80's straw candy

you can tell the generations here - i would call that a popular straw candy of the 60's

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

A 60's candy, that became repopularized in the 80's, no doubt, the stuff was addictive!! :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

:rolleyes: hijacked - parf 2004 cast cd

IWG #3057 - Local 9

Radney Foster "Del Rio, TX 1959"

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

stephen king's the shining - part 2 of 3

IWG #3057 - Local 9