Whatcha linsten' to?

PyratePhil

Civil defense sirens....oww....my ears..hail an' storms...better get m' beer and sit on th' porch..hehe.... :lol: seriously brb...

Aye, we Texans may seems a bit crazy, but this is peanuts t' us..we only take cover, ifin th' storm be right over our heads..boy do we hev some stories....an' good footage o' violent mother nature at work.... ;)

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad the storm's movin' out, Hetha. sounded scary. :lol:

I'm listening to my old Kiss Double Platinum cd... it's been so long, I forgot how much I liked them... used to be a total Kiss Freak in High School, and still know all those old songs!

Right now, Hotter Than Hell is playing ;)

Fancy

Flogging Molly/seven deadly Sins..make that the arrogant Worms/Last Saskatchewan Pirate now..

Actually, Pirate Radio live. ARRR!!!!!

Do share, cool music?

I love internet radio from around the world, i often listen to AIROS, American indian radio on satellite, straight from the heart of indian land.

I wish we'd have a decent thunderstorm, one with lots of lightning.

I love it and it's been a long time we saw some "sky action" :ph34r:

hero.jpg

I'm not listening to it right now, but I've had the new Gwen Stefani song stuck in my head all week. There's just something catchy about a song that spells out the word bananas over and over again.

I like the song, but this is almost as bad as last year when I had The Darkness's "I believe in a thing called love" song stuck in my head.

The main title song for

"The Enchanted Tiki Room" because they are MAKING me!!

(I'm on hold with Disneyland) B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif