Whatcha linsten' to?

PyratePhil

Listening to some HGTV stuff (notice I used a non-judgemental word there) which is playin' on the telly.

I traded off custody of the remote to Mrs. Straw on account o' there not bein' nothing on BBC America worth wathin' tonight (well, other than the "Dinsdale" episode of MPFC, with the Mististry of Silly Walks, but's it bein' re-broadcast in another hour... and the aformentioned Missus is fast asleep on the sofa already).

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have rum will unravel? Fancy nice look about ye share and a nice job too be then noticed on the assembledge.

I rarely unravel. :rolleyes: Thank ye for yer kind words... Glad ye like the assembledge... Jack did a fine job indeed.

Fancy

Me likes the sounds of the island riddims: Steel Pulse, Wingless Angels, Peter Tosh.

Me floats back to the islands wif me crew and a tot of rum, instead of 'ere at low tide wid a mug of the coca bean . . .

:)

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

"Speed Freak"-Orbital (Moby Remix)

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

Now it's "Airplane Scraped it's Belly on"-Soul Coughing and Roni Size-Spawn soundtrack

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

I love thet album! Do turn it up!!!! :ph34r:

Hetha12.jpg

I had my stereo very loud... my kids are Mom! turn that down I can't hear my video games! (and your point is?...) I didn't turn it down, danced up a storm to most of the Van Halen songs then had to put in Garth Brooks and danced up a storm to Rodeo.... twice !!!!

Now I'm listening to Indian Outlaw

Fancy