Whatcha linsten' to?

PyratePhil

I be listening to a humming duel right now between me computer and me refrigerator!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hip cracking under th' strain o' th' weekend away...All thet dancin' an' partyin' is catchin' up t' me....but me had a blast, so it be worth it! :blink::D

Haven't done such things in years....

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

I am listening to The Old Dun Cow.

love that one -

there was brown - he was upside down - lapping up the whiskey on the floor .......................................

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Good choice Diego..listening to "The Wind Cries Mary"-Hendrix

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

Charity check this out see if you there in Holland can get the live feed on the internet from the radio station here in so cal 690 the lounge. they used to be 570 am radio but they recently changed and so the addy is http://www.570klac.com/streaming.html

let me know if you recieve the feed?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

The Disneyland soundtrack from

FANTASMIC!

the nightime fireworks and stunt show.

Gotta love it! :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

"Right Here, Right Now"-Fatboy Slim ( A leftover of last weekend's jaunt, t' th' club)

Hetha12.jpg