• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marines singing marching cadences... aarrrrrr... stirs the blood, it does :lol:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

;);) Good one Badger! Also like GnR's "Welcome to th' Jungle" :)

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

Hev a friend who is a complete nut about thet series, an' loves it...

I was mildly amused, but I didn't get too sucked into it...watched a few episodes, then grew bored...but I dont' begrudge someone else's enjoyment of it...I generally don't get much into tv or primetime, even American Idol or Friends reruns, seems to dull my senses...

I usually rent a movie, or go out t' find otha forms o' entertainment, in me free time...when at home, it's mostly internet or mp3's...read sometimes, write...thet sort o' thing...

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

BTW, Mad Jack, I must thank ye openly, fer th' fine work ye did on me signature! Ye outdone yerself..yet again :lol: Thankee!

Hetha12.jpg

You are more than welcome, Hetha. It was indeed a pleasure to do it for you. And the rum you used as payment... you're certain the Govenor of Havana wasn't using all 300 barrels of it? buds.gif

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

:lol: I'll never tell..hehe..(shhh..) :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

You are more than welcome, Hetha. It was indeed a pleasure to do it for you. And the rum you used as payment... you're certain the Govenor of Havana wasn't using all 300 barrels of it? buds.gif

:D mad jack, didn't you hear? the governor of havana gave up rum and is only drinking lemonade these days! :D

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire