Whatcha linsten' to?

PyratePhil

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diego, I've seen you mention Big Bad Voodoo Daddy several times... and this song title is intriguing... I think I'll have to buy meself a cd... cause I ain't never heard of him/them... What one do ye suggest?

Fancy

What am I listening to? My silly parrot who is in his outside cage on the balcony screeching "Pirates, pirates, shiver me timbers, and meow, meow, meow...." and on and on.

Echoes really well among the buildings... :ph34r:

Rumba Rue

Rumba... that's great! LOL!!

Diego.. did ye not see my request of ye, good sir?

Diego, I've seen you mention Big Bad Voodoo Daddy several times... and this song title is intriguing... I think I'll have to buy meself a cd... cause I ain't never heard of him/them... What one do ye suggest?

So.. ye got any suggestions fer me?

Fancy

Like yer new sig, Fancy, that's very creative, an' very ye! :huh::rolleyes:

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

Like yer new sig, Fancy, that's very creative, an' very ye!

thank you very much Hetha! I really like it... and I have my sweet love to thank for it... He did wonderful.

It was my pleasure to do, love. Although, I did forget to put one element in -

©2005 Mad Jack's Fevered Brain Laboratories, Inc.

:huh:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Oooo... now all you need is to put your feet up with a mug of Irish coffee, a fire in the fireplace, and an Aubrey / Maturin novel...

Me, I just came in from listening to rain bounce off my helmet and Gore-Tex... brrrrr

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

The whirring of the electric heater's fan... aaahhhhhh...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Oooo... now all you need is to put your feet up with a mug of Irish coffee, a fire in the fireplace, and an Aubrey / Maturin novel...

Actually what he needs is me... snuggled up next to him beneath a soft blanket... clothing optional.

Fancy