Ojai....

Patrick Hand

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get creative, ya dock wallopin' lubbers! Take two pictures and apply Photoshop! Then you can all be in the same place at the same time when you're not.

Weekend one, have everyone pose to the left of a fixed object and on week two have them all pose on the right. Just don't have anyone from week one in the second "to be 'Shopped" picture. Or put em in and confuse everyone.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Yeah, I just had a friend who lives in Thousand Oaks e-mail me and warned me to dress for rain. Go figure. I was trying to be prepared for God-awful heat, since that's what I heard the conditions were last year. I'll be okay, since I have a frock coat, but Chain Shot may have to resort to a mundain jacket if the weather turns really wet.

Sooo, Capt. Jim, are you volunteering to do the photoshop chop & channel job? :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I have swords forsale there through Age of Chivalry. Alot of nice pirate cutlasses and sabers. I believe they also have a few pirate themed rapiers. they should still have some steel shields too. if you stop by to look at them make sure you tell them that Matt from Baltimore sent you. :lol:

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop

First weekend of Ojai looks like it will be cool and possibly even wet - rain!

That has never happened for the Sept. event!

I suggest a 1:00 PM gathering for the benefit of Ace doing stage shows.

Thanks fer the thought Rumba but the Pirates of Harbor Bay will only be making the second weekend. So no need to worry about time due to our shows. :)

I was suggesting that those whats coming to the second maybe meet up in our area and take a shot the second weekend too!

:ph34r:

Wraps Tricorn in black plastic....

I'm goin any way..Hell wit the rain says Eye! :huh:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

:huh: Rain? Mud? I'm liking my end of the day hotel hot shower more and more! :huh:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

OJAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahoy maties, its been awhile. All is well and I've missed ya all. Me mates and I will be up at ojai the last weekend, tis da only tide we can set sail on. I've been workin on a special project to unveil up at ojai, but alas it won't be ready then.

boat2.jpg

boat1.jpg

It be me 12' sailin skiff da MAKO. It'll be sailin up there next year, canons and all. Anyway to all the pub members that I'll miss the first weelkend, have a shot o rum for me and to all the pub members there the last weekend have a shot o rum with me. ACE!!! can't wait ta see ya and have a drink with ya, but ta be honest I'm a little bummed no vodoo booth, I was hopin to purchace a a shrunkin head from ya, but good to see ya again none the less. Oh and Rumba........

BlackSpot.jpg

YAAAHHHHAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!! ;););););)

Petee-2.jpg

Damn.... I'm wakin' up tomarrow.... then drivin

down there.....

I'll miss the first weelkend, have a shot o rum for me

Petee.... Gots ter drink more than just one shot fer yew........

Too bad I'll be missin' you this year..... I can only do the first weekend (as in tommarow)........ aaargh... maybe next year........

Oh and Rumba........

BlackSpot.jpg

YAAAHHHHAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!! :lol:   :o   :lol:   B)   :ph34r:

Being as how, as a Pub newbie, I was a victim of that same black spot, I'll be sorry to miss you at Ojai, Petee. We could discuss the Port Royal Joint Thread! B):lol:

Oh, and Patrick. You've probably already left your home port, but as Chain Shot and I fly over you on our way south, I'll wave through the window. 'Course you won't see that, but it's the thought. :D

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

BlackSpot.jpg

Eye shall always remember thet day Petee !

Wot to plunder from Ojia...LoL ?

saberandboat3.jpg

Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

Some pics from Ojia Sat. 22nd

Ojia 2007

Twas Fun meeting ye all!

Noquarter2copy.jpg