Reenactor Fest 2 2/ 2-4/2007

Our personal goals should be to convert as many reenactors to the pirate way as possible!

With camera in hand, if we can get the likes of Generals Grant and or Lee to turn pirate...... Or even just give a good "GaarrRRR!" for the camera!!!

Priceless!

:ph34r:

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our personal goals should be to convert as many reenactors to the pirate way as possible!

With camera in hand, if we can get the likes of Generals Grant and or Lee to turn pirate...... Or even just give a good "GaarrRRR!" for the camera!!!

Priceless!

:lol:

Hmmmm since Mr. March knows both "Grant and Lee", and Lee has already seen the pictures from Lockhouse... I think a Garrr might actually be all to easy.... ;):lol:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Say, when can we expect the schedule to be up on the RF site? I'd like to be able to plan a bit so I won't miss anything good.

CrazyCholeBlack,

With less than three (3) months to go, the RF2 committee is still 'tweaking' the arrangements. We are still getting vendors looking into signing up and people interested in lecturing/demoing.

I would have to say that you should look towards the middle of December to see a schedule posted on the website.

Been waiting to hear back from our 'great leader' he has taken his lovely family to Mexico for the holiday.

Damn lucky Bas...

Well, no turkey for him!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Hmmmm since Mr. March knows both "Grant and Lee", and Lee has already seen the pictures from Lockhouse... I think a Garrr might actually be all to easy.... :lol::lol:

Rats/Captain Sterling...

Oh, we must get Grant to at least contemplate being 'Symms'! He would be just wonderful!

Member of "The Forsaken"

I wouldn't be debating, if I wasn't prepared to entertain such a notion...If I was of the opinion that I was infaliable on said subject, then I would also believe you were completely wrong to begin with. If that were the case, why would I waste my breath debating with someone I already believed to be wrong? I debate to learn more, not to try and prove someone else may be wrong.

Fair enough! Debate moved to Rabble Rousing :huh:

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

I wouldn't be debating, if I wasn't prepared to entertain such a notion...If I was of the opinion that I was infaliable on said subject, then I would also believe you were completely wrong to begin with.  If that were the case, why would I waste my breath debating with someone I already believed to be wrong?  I debate to learn more, not to try and prove someone else may be wrong.

Fair enough! Debate moved to Rabble Rousing :huh:

Oi, I thought we were going head to head at RF2?? :huh: I promise to leave the small sword in the room... :huh:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

In the nicest possible way... if I don't have better things to fill my time with at RF2 then it'll be a poop of an event :huh:

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

In the nicest possible way... if I don't have better things to fill my time with at RF2 then it'll be a poop of an event :ph34r:

Yeah really... so what do you have in mind, other than the pub? :ph34r: I know we aim to please...

Crewe of the Archangel

Well, there's going to be lots of impressionable young American ladies right?

And I have an excellent example of an English accent...

I've seen that film :ph34r:

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk

:huh::huh::huh:

You sly Foxe, you.

O shoshoy kaste si feri yek khiv sigo athadjol.~Romani Proverb

Celui qui ne sait pas se taire sait rerement bien parler.~Pierre Charron

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Well, there's going to be lots of impressionable young American ladies right?

And I have an excellent example of an English accent...

I've seen that film :huh:

What exactly are you looking for Ed? A New York City Socialite or would any reprobate, do? :huh:

Member of "The Forsaken"

Lemme see (can I attach this as a rider on my contract?)

18-30, attractive in kit, willing, filthy in the hotel room. Yup, that'll do.

For preference she should also be ready and able to pander to my ego and tell me how fabulous I am at every opportunity. And wealthy if possible so she can buy me beer and shiny things in gratitude.

:huh:

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk

Sorry, Luv...no can do. Perhaps if you are willing to sign a disclaimer against 'various acts lewdness and debauchery' we may be able to find a semi-attached individual for you...woman, right? ;) You English have such a bad reputation for being ‘wicked’.

Now..now, Eddie. Wouldn't you favor someone who is experienced in knowledge as well as in years…(if you are looking at those who are barely legal you may not get the quality you are looking for, Pet.

For preference she should also be ready and able to pander to my ego and tell me how fabulous I am at every opportunity.

Good at 'faking it'...good, got it B)

And wealthy if possible so she can buy me beer and shiny things in gratitude.

Beer! Got it. Okay…Domestic or Import? Any particular brand? Shiny things….like an array of well placed gems or babbles, Ed? :lol:

Member of "The Forsaken"

Sorry, Luv...no can do. Perhaps if you are willing to sign a disclaimer against 'various acts lewdness and debauchery' we may be able to find a semi-attached individual for you...woman, right? ;) You English have such a bad reputation for being ‘wicked’.

Yes, a woman please... if you can't find a suitable woman I'll settle for a pretty young lad, but a woman for preference. (And I'd prefer not at all attached if possible).

Now..now, Eddie.  Wouldn't you favor someone who is experienced in knowledge as well as in years…(if you are looking at those who are barely legal you may not get the quality you are looking for, Pet.

Ah, but corrupting the young is so much fun!

Good at 'faking it'...good, got it B)

Say that again and I might not appear :lol:

Beer! Got it.  Okay…Domestic or Import?  Any particular brand?  Shiny things….like an array of well placed gems or babbles, Ed? ;)

English beer for preference: Bass, Gales, Green King...

Shiny things should be made of steel and have at least one sharp edge.

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk

For preference she should also be ready and able to pander to my ego and tell me how fabulous I am at every opportunity. And wealthy if possible so she can buy me beer and shiny things in gratitude.

:lol:

Hum, how about older, already corrupted & easily distracted by fabric? B)

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Hum, how about older, already corrupted & easily distracted by fabric? B)

Volunteering? :lol:

And Kass, if you're going to pimp me out then I expect a share of the profit... :)

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk

Hee hee hee hee hee! Good idea, Jim.

But I was just thinking about selling time-shares in Foxe! B)

There she goes, working both sides of the street. Or is that "sheet?"

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

I think Kass has the lead for the moment... B)

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk