Port Royal, Jamica. JOINT THREAD

Capt. Sterling

Kinda makes you want to become a vegetarian :rolleyes:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

better that than "humanitarian" :rolleyes:

O shoshoy kaste si feri yek khiv sigo athadjol.~Romani Proverb

Celui qui ne sait pas se taire sait rerement bien parler.~Pierre Charron

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Where's Hannible Lector when you need him? :blink::lol:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

South America....I think

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Okay. Spam a la' Killingsworth was not the plan. Could be, but wasn't.

Titim gan éirí ort.

There are many forms of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the boundaries into true corruption, into our domain.

Come now, you rich, weep and howl for your miseries that are coming upon you! Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are moth-eaten. Your gold and silver are corroded, and their corrosion will be a witness against you and will eat your flesh like fire. James 5:1-3

;):D:lol::lol:B)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Molitov Killingsworth. . . . . .

Has a nice ring to it. . . . .

Titim gan éirí ort.

Go mbeire an diabhal leis thú

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

LOL!!

Killingsworth Jubilee?.....er...I think I would prefer the original recipe.

Better do something with him quick, with the tropical clime I am sure he is beginning to smell rather ripe. **cringe**

Was ever a poor man better named? I think we've "killed" Killingsworth a dozen times over by now! B) Not to mention served him up buffet style.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Yuck ... weird food topic B)

Well I am back at the Port . Sorry that I have not joined all of you yesterday , but the hang over was too strong B)B)B)

Ah but I'll warrant well worth the ...ahem... side effects! B)B)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Welcome back, birthday boy! B)

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Well, well just to change the subject. Not that I don't like the talk of roasting rotting, marinating human flesh. (I'm sorry Killingsworth for what I’ve done.)

But where is Sir Morgan? Haven't seen the govn’r in awhile. Hope all is well. I would like to get myself involved some how with the Spanish raid. If I keep stretching out my time in port I might just lose position on my ship.

:lol:

The question of the decade!

Crewe of the Archangel

I could have sworn I saw Sir Morgan listed as reading the thread at about 3am last night, er, this morning. But that could have been a dream. I've been known to have ones vivid enough to confuse me like that.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

I've seen him posting elewhere, so I know he's out there. Maybe he decided the story kinda ran away from him, in a direction he didn't want it to go? I hope not. B)

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

If you go to the first page of PR....you will find a map. The church in question is near the end of the pennensula...towards the water....Not the Old Church

Christ's Church isn't on the map...

Crewe of the Archangel

I thought it was St Paul's......**sigh**....my bad

LOL!!!!!!! It was last night's champagne.....went straight to my head. :rolleyes:

Just a word to let folks know... Cheeky and I are off for the annual Halloween bash up in Salem, MA. this weekend... I am gone starting Thursday and I believe she will be flying in on Friday... hopefully the fiasco at the church will be concluded by then, if not feel free to dance around it...

Crewe of the Archangel