^, <, V

Pew

^ Bein short a bit.. Red CAt jumps up an down wavin her cutlass t' be seen o'ver the crowd..

" OOh OOh! meemee! :lol: I'll play pirate wicha JAcky! :lol:

< Yay they're lettin me outta ere fer an hour :huh:

V Favorite grown up toy?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ My jeep

< I need to be let out for an hour, (hell, even the dog gets to go for a walk).

V If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be and why?

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

^ Peter Pan, without the tights. Cause not growing up is a good reason to be immature. I guess having kids gives me an excuse to buy Nerf guns and go see animated movies though...

< Sick of packing sea bags and ironing uniforms. Can't wait go train and get it over with. I'm gonna miss my son's first steps; almost missed his first birthday.

V Ever had an obligation hold you back from a milestone event?

^ An obligation to keep the power and heat on in my house kept me from attending PIP in 2006. Now...let us never speak of this again.

< I learned how to prepare California rolls tonight at the Japanese Club on campus.

V Do you have a favorite Japanese dish?

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Quite well and relaxing, I'm getting some time on the computer. Later I'm picking up the little girl and going to a museum.

Can you draw, and if so, what do you feel you draw the best?

Pauly caught a bullet

But it only hit his leg

Well it should have been a better shot

And got him in the head

They were all in love with dyin'

They were drinking from a fountain

That was pouring like an avalanche

Coming down the mountain

Butthole Surfers,

PEPPER

^I took a drawing class at the main art gallery's community school a few years ago. We had some models in for "life drawing" towards the end of the course, but I did better with the still lifes. Still lifes of skulls tend to be my forte.

B)

edmund-skull-charcoal-small.jpg

Haven't picked up the charcoal lately ... but, I'm willing to try life drawing again if Stuart Townsend drops by as a guest model. B)

< Should be at the mall shopping for luggage. Blech!

V Current favourite song & why?

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

^ "BUY BROOM BEZZUMS" by Andrew Cadie of Roll A Penny

< Something about simple songs, with clear lyrics & a little minor twang. Too bad it's not period though :lol:

V Like to understand the lyrics to a song, or better if you can't understand what the singer is saying?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

^If the voice is intriguing enough, I don't absolutely have to understand the lyrics. But a golden-throated poet is my preference.

< Loving Andrew Cadie! Thanks for the tip, Chloe. I Googled him and now I'm listening to his myspace page:

http://profile.myspace.com/andrewcadie

V If you could shanghai any musician, living or dead, as your cabin companion on your fantasy pirate ship, who would it be?

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

^ several, piano, clarinet, bass & electric guitar. Was just picking out songs on my friends cello last night. I like music.

< tried to learn to play the trombone years ago but ack! that was a no go!

V ever tried to learn something & fail miserably?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

^ Only algebra..but I don't think my heart was truly in it...

< Shopping for more kit..whee!!!

V Anyone golf?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

^ Jumped aye, fallen no but would if a skit required it...nothing seems funnier to me than when folks in a hurry to leave the long boat, jump out into the water and a wave catches them off guard and fall flat on their face... Happened to one of the Lt Infantry once... still makes me chuckle...

< mulching the garden,,, oh what joy... :lol:

V house task you like least?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

^ One always seems to lead to another, by the time you are "finished" the thing you started with is either broke, or you want to change your mind and replace it.

< Got a rare steak, home fries, and a red stripe waiting for me, woo hoo!

V How many pirate themed rooms do you have in your house? If any.

^ one actually, daughter's bedroom... FBH likes Victorian, the office is just too chaotic to have a theme...and I am forbidden in the rest of the house.. ;):huh:

< just started raining, so much for the garden, but now off to dinner or would that be out to dinner?

V bore easily?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

^ Too busy to be bored. There is so much to learn!

< At a wild west event right now...waiting for the cancan girls to start their dancing and the rain to stop! It's coming down in buckets here!

V Would you suffer for period fashion?

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

^ Coming from a guy who wears dress blues, yeah... no biggie. They force your to sit like there's a stick up your ass, choke you, crush your chest, and are hot n' itchy... but you get free drinks all night from patriots, and the ugliest SOB can get laid wearing them. (See profile pic for uniform)

< I can't decide between red stripe or fosters...

V What do you think, red stripe or fosters?