^, <, V

Pew

^Two Goldens, Williamsburg and Gettysburg, a cat named Miss Lilly, and too many fish to count

< A three day weekend and I'm already booked!

V Do you have any pets?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ B) Is that a trick question? CATS, one greyhound, two horses, koi, and a flock of chickens.

< There are many times when I prefer the company of animals to people

V Pass on the question

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

^ yep 3 cats (& the little swab if she counts B) )

< nag nag nag. Would people quit nagging me to do stuff for them already!

V when people are bugging you to do something do you do it, or does it make you dig in your heels and refuse?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

^ depends on if I am guilty of procrastinating (SP) and what my deadline is... I know my pace, they just think they do

<Who's bugging you? B)

V spread your work out over time or thrive under last minute pressure?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

^ I prefer to spread my work out over time, but I'm sometimes not given the time. As in "quick - here's something that I could have told you about two days ago but I forgot and now you need to do five hours' work in an hour and a half." But that never happens to anyone else, does it?... B)

<Am also overwhelmed with projects right now.

V Would you clone yourself if you could?

RHJMap.jpg

^ depends on teh type or pressure

< worst nag at moment is meself

V favorite way of making a choice?

to red handed jill

^ hell no teh world has enough issues with just one of me in it

< sos

V pick a question

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

^ A calico cat named Neera and two pembroke welsh corgi's named Lucy and Ricky, the latter we nicknamed "plank" so we could 'walk the plank'.

< Arm swelled up again. Thinnking evil thoughts about my physical therapist; if she only knew. No therapy on weekends. Huzzah!

V Out with lights with nitro or local so you can watch the surgery?

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

^ I was awake for the last two, but asleep for my wisdom teeth and tonsils. I'm glad I was asleep for my wisdom teeth and tonsils.

< We were at a fabric store sale last night and we lost control.

V what is the highest fever you've ever had?

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

^ 105 My mother said I ranted about the Bat cave all night..

< Lost control at the fabric store? Welcome to the club...

V What other stores make you lose control?

Crewe of the Archangel

^ Antique stores. Art stores. Specialty stores. Lumber mills. Home improvement stores. Weapon shops. I could go on.

< We are celebrating April Fools this year with a huge April Fools dinner at our house. All the trimmings.

V What is the hottest weather you have ever experienced?

^Supposedly 106, have no clue if that were true or not.. battle of Monmouth awhile ago.

< Spent the entire day laying in the Marquis with a cold,wet rag over my head, was impossible to ride the horses in that heat. The humidity was a killer....

V What is the hottest weather you have ever experienced?

Crewe of the Archangel

^ 122° on June 26, 1990 in Phoenix, AZ. That was as high as the thermometer went at Sky Harbor Airport, so they stopped the planes from flying. I had just moved back to Phoenix from So Cal, but it's a dry heat.

< We've already hit over 100° for this year. It's way too early for 100° weather. Skipped the AZ Ren Fest that weekend, but am planning on going for the last weekend on March 31.

V Dance in the rain and hide from it?

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

^ Supposing you meant to say or instead of and I'll say Dancing in the rain.

< The hottest weather I ever experienced was along the Nile. 125 degrees with over 80 percent humidity. You could swim standing still.

V What is the coldest weather you have experienced?

^ Don't know. It's probably been -20 here at least then add in wind chill. I remember a winter as a kid where it was so cold they shut down the schools because kids couldn't be outside to wait for the buses.

< tired, so very, very tired.

V push yourself too the point of exhaustion or have more sense than that?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

^ uhh, yeah, humm.

< seriously. I'm so tired that my limbs feel funny all heavy. Like they're asleep & my head isn't.

V would you take a pill that would let you stay up round the clock?

^ Not really I enjoy sleep, plus being up past 1am is a little boring, nothing on tv :rolleyes:

< I work for Boeing building airplanes, funny thing is I have a phobia to fly

V If you could have any holiday that isnt one we already have what would it be?

^ My Birthday - Where everyone does all the fun things they can think of...all wended thru with a cat theme....and ice cream cake...and baloons...and fireworks...and marshmallows...but I could go on and on..

< Silent...we MUST talk!

< Balloons and fireworks are among my very favorite things. I'm like a liittle kid around em. whee!!!

V What makes you feel young?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

^ Strangely enough I don't feel old... never have

< I really should try growing up one of these days but the kids would hate me :rolleyes:

V I like this question, passing it along as I have no sense when it comes to this....push yourself too the point of exhaustion or have more sense than that?

Crewe of the Archangel

^For now getting ready for Pirate themed events this Spring/Summer.

< Ahh the beach..one of the things I can't wait for this Summer

V How are the beaches by you?

^ Anywhere in Bermuda or Miami beach

< Wonder what my dog would say if he could speak?

V Ever won an award?