^, <, V

Pew

Rock Hall, eh? I could throw a rock and hit Rock Hall from where I sit now...

^ Myself, my past usually catches up to me.

< Committed a felony

V Ever committed a crime? Not a misdemeanor traffic violation, I mean a good one....

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ No and don't plan to either

<WHAT A WEEK!! In the middle of two major fist fights.. one last night between the boys and today with the girls... and these are just fifth graders!! Problem is most of them are left behinds and as big as me... so when is Saturday???? Not to mention another bomb threat B)

V Do you love your job?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

^ hmmm what isn't long distance for me? B)

< Nice to be able to stay home with the little one!

V if you have kids, public, private or home school em?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

^ Yes. Liam will have a little of all three. We also plan to travel with him as much as possible. Let him see the world first hand.

< He's learning words very quickly. He also likes guns. He will never pass a plastic gun untouched. He gets this evil glint in his eye and he isn't even 2 years old yet.

V Can you do a fair impression of a gun or do you make bad 'pechooo' sound effects?

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

^ I'm terrible at sound effects..snigger

< Two you say? Sounds like you are doing a fine job of it! Keep up the good work! And travel, the more the better says I.

< Do you think there is an age limit to bringing little ones to events? (personally I don't)

Crewe of the Archangel

^ :ph34r: At our place, we bury it.

< Sooo, looking forward to a real Spring. Oregon likes to fake you out, then it snows — like it did two days ago.

V Get Spring fever, or just another season on the calender?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

^ Hmmm why not both?

(event fever...I like that. Will be pirating that phrase!)

< I love my job, I hate my job, I love my job, I hate my job.... :ph34r:

V what have you been yearning for lately?

Crewe of the Archangel

^ Hmmm why not both?

(event fever...I like that. Will be pirating that phrase!)

< I love my job, I hate my job, I love my job, I hate my job.... :ph34r:

V what have you been yearning for lately?

^ World domination.

< Hey! Somebody just stole my phrase!!

V Speaking of phrases...Any favorite insults?

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

^ "would that thou wert clean enough to spit upon!" (Timon of Athens :ph34r: )

< Haven't gotten to use it yet though. Just waiting for the right opportunity.

V save any expressions for the right moment?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

^ OOooohhh Aye...I am heh heh.... :ph34r:

< Let the games begin!

V Best event moment?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

^ It wasn't a pirate event, but an SCA horse event. My little Arab gelding, in the middle of a ten horse quatrille, stopped in the wheel formation to take a leak. Chaos ensued. We were the hit of the day. Although the head of the drill team wasn't too happy! :ph34r:

< Been watchin World'd Deadliest Catch on DVD. I'll never look at another crab in quite the same way.

V Animals ever embarras you in public?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

^ no just people

< ye ever have one of those years? sigh

V most embarrasing moment?

Crewe of the Archangel

^ Misread the intent of a historical ball as a costume ball, and got chewed out in public by the stitch counters as "disrespecting" them. (Feh. I wasn't laughing at them. I wanted them to laugh at me.)

< my foot hurts. Grf.

V Worst costume faux pas?

/\ Has ta be an 8x10 newspaper photo of an SCA practise session. Everything be lookin' knightly except fer Morgan's dark ages sneakers wi' the three white stripes showin' :ph34r:

< Freakin' dog ate the seat offen me bike.

\/ Yer animals ever be gettin in trouble?

PIRATES!  Because ye can't do epic shyte wi' normal people.

^ nope. I leave that to my aunt who runs an animal rescue.

< Made marbles tonight. Wooden dice tomorrow & already have period repro. cards. Now to just find a sap, I mean, someone to play against.

V favorite period game?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

^ They showed us a bunch o' games at L.O.R.E.. Can't remember the name o' the game. Involved a box wit' numbers (1-12) and two dice. Ye hav t' use at least one dice each roll, or a combination t' cover the numbers, eliminate all the numbers an win the prize.

< Luv games wit' the little swabs. Multiplication War help'd me son wit' his times tables (Thank ye, Chole).

V Will ye play games wit' the mundanes at events?

^ The little swab is looking forward to teaching others to play "cherry pit" (a marbles variation). I'm learning whist & of course bones. I'll play with anyone.

< Shut the box. You can play that with multiplication/addition/subtraction too. I grew up with a shut the box game that I think my mom still owns. That & Skittles were my favorites.

V favorite board/card/old fashioned game from when you were a kid?

^ we have game time at the coffeehouse sometimes. Bring a game, get a hot chocolate & a cookie, etc.

< latest "find" is a game called Quarto. I loved it, little swab could care less. She prefers plain old crosses & knots.

V have a game you'd love to play & no one will play with you? (keep that clean for Pete's sake!)