Escondido faire

Bloody_Mary_Bonney

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like it was a lot of fun, as I knew it would be. I had to work, couldn't get out of that. I also went up to LA to help a girlfriend of mine get stuff together for the New Jersey Chiller Con. It's coming up at the end of this week. I just had so much stuff going on between work and convention preparations. Glad everyone had fun tho! :)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

:P:P Eye mates! sounds like I missed a grand time. Arrrrr!

Will have ta makes it up at Kearny. :P Can'ts waitin ta seez the rest of the pics.....reeeealy wish I coulda been ther, will live it thu da photos.

3 weeks n' countin. Rum, rum n' more rum..........can't forget bout da table dancin did I forget to say the Rum? :P

Caroleen Cross

Stayin Single....seein double....sleepin tripple

A World without Pirates.......I'd rather be Dead!

We Was Hopin to meet ya Christine. :P maybe next year...

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Ah, the pictures are worth their weight in ale! :huh:

Ah, but what none o' ye saw on Sunday evening, was the two Freisan horses INSIDE the ale stand area, and one was thoroughly enjoying the beer!

Even Dick Wixon (the guy who runs the faire) was there was taking pictures of that! What a hoot! You should have seen that horse go prancing off after going through two beers! :huh:

Ah, the pictures are worth their weight in ale! :huh:

Ah, but what none o' ye saw on Sunday evening, was the two Freisan horses INSIDE the ale stand area, and one was thoroughly enjoying the beer!

Even Dick Wixon (the guy who runs the faire) was there was taking pictures of that! What a hoot! You should have seen that horse go prancing off after going through two beers! :huh:

I got a picture of that, that was interesting.

Oct-22-23-2005154.JPG