Escondido faire

Bloody_Mary_Bonney

so whose going this year.

last year i saw diego and rummy rumba rue saw christine for a moment.

i want to meet more of you interesting characters dang it so whose going to be in escondido this year round.

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aarghh!! Red and I are unsure as to wether we shall be able to go to this faire. tis already unfortunate we will not be in Vegas for Diego, but with our chests running out of gold, and me in a search for a new ship ( I graduate next week and will be pursuing a real career), things shall be a bit tricky.

So, I doubt we shall be able to sail to Escondido, but I believe Petee is plannin' on it.

:o

so whose going this year.

last year i saw diego and rummy rumba rue saw christine for a moment.

i want to meet more of you interesting characters dang it so whose going to be in escondido this year round.

Diego and I will be there with bells on ( well the bell thing is a maybe) but be sure to look for us at the front gate each day both weekends. We work opening till 2:00 Then it's off to ale stand zero and tyme to party! :lol:

Yargh we were going to be in California City the first weekend but rummy doesn't fly in till saturday morning at 6:40am so instead of killing ourselves getting out to Tim Buck Too (though it is a wonderful little faire) we figured

"ESCONDIDO" and besides it's been too long since seeing Bloody Mary Bonney!

( Did I ever post the picture of Mary dancing? )

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Diego and I will be there with bells on ( well the bell thing is a maybe) but be sure to look for us at the front gate each day both weekends.  We work opening till 2:00  Then it's off to ale stand zero and tyme to party! :lol:

No wonder I had never run into you at the gate at Escondido, the Stranglehold usually does gate duty from 3-4, and then we hit the Ale stand.

Scarlet McBayne will be there fer sure, jest look fer the red hair and blue eyes ( or to be more precise, look for those features in a group near Rummy & Diego ).

Rum, rum, rum, rum :lol:

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Diego and I will be there with bells on ( well the bell thing is a maybe) but be sure to look for us at the front gate each day both weekends.  We work opening till 2:00  Then it's off to ale stand zero and tyme to party! :lol:

No wonder I had never run into you at the gate at Escondido, the Stranglehold usually does gate duty from 3-4, and then we hit the Ale stand.

Yargh good friend, tis a pity the hours there aren't overlapping but when it be they loose the best they aquire the best to replace them eh?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Yargh we were going to be in California City the first weekend but rummy doesn't fly in till saturday morning at 6:40am so instead of killing ourselves getting out to Tim Buck Too (though it is a wonderful little faire) we figured

"ESCONDIDO" and besides it's been too long since seeing Bloody Mary Bonney!

( Did I ever post the picture of Mary dancing? )

no i dont believe ye ever did though i'd love to see them

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

This'll be me second faire since bein' pressed inta service by the cursed HMS Stranglehold. Me first port'o call bein' Hellrona back in August. I've been lookin' forward t' Escondido fer a long time......a splendid time will be had by all......Arrr Petee, is it too early fer a count down? :(

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

I share the booth with Dream Lizard/Dawn Bradley.

RhumbaRue, what wares do ye' be peddlin'?

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

a count down hmmmmmmm i dont know

But why is the rum gone?

What be the dates o'the Faire?

Since I be ported about 5 minutes from t'Park I'll do me darndest t'make it there. Don't know if me cabin boys will join me or not, me oldest gets a mite embarassed when "Captain Grey" be around. :huh:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

What be the dates o'the Faire?

Since I be ported about 5 minutes from t'Park I'll do me darndest t'make it there. Don't know if me cabin boys will join me or not, me oldest gets a mite embarassed when "Captain Grey" be around.  :huh:

Aye October 22nd and 23rd and Halloween weekend Oct 29th and 30th Hope to see you there then. I think on the 30th is a halloween costume contest for kids as well???

OH Yeh! 23 days to go......

23 three days till more table dancen lol oh yeah! of course my man worries a little more everyday.

But why is the rum gone?

21 more days till escondido

But why is the rum gone?

oh you must!

But why is the rum gone?

RumbaRue, ye be speakin me language, ifin ye didnt you it, I have a ....lets jest say I have a "hard-on" for feathers. Every chance I get, I buys the pretty feathers. Picked up 6 new ostrich feathers this weekend alone.

I'm off te pillage and plunder to support me feather habit :wub:

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"