Escondido faire

Bloody_Mary_Bonney

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I repeat...Rum, Rum, Rum.

Petee, the ale garden be the only place at Escondido that ye be allowed to imbibe at. Hence, it be a garden o ale. And the most popular spot at faire. I be at faire on the 23rd. canna wait to see me fellow pyrates and hopefully a few more new faces from the pub.

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Avast me hearties! Mary, whahappened t' our countdown luv? As the HMS Stranglehold's carpenter, I be almost finished wit' a prop that me mates an' I will be havin' a lota fun wit' at ta' faire. We'll be debut'n a coupla' new toys asa mattera fact. Makes me all tingly jus thinkin' about it....no, waita minute, that be sumthin' else..... :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Avast me hearties! Mary, whahappened t' our countdown luv? As the HMS Stranglehold's carpenter, I be almost finished wit' a prop that me mates an' I will be havin' a lota fun wit' at ta' faire. We'll be debut'n a coupla' new toys asa mattera fact. Makes me all tingly jus thinkin' about it....no, waita minute, that be sumthin' else..... B)

Mr. starbucks has been working me fingers to the bones

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Mr. starbucks has been working me fingers to the bones

Sorry ta' hear that lass. That scurvy Mr. Starbuck won't be 'appy till he's got a store on every corner....he ain't that far from he's goal ta' be sure....I hopes the bilge rat will be givin' ye plenty o' time off fer the Faire....

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Sorry ta' hear that lass. That scurvy Mr. Starbuck won't be 'appy till he's got a store on every corner....he ain't that far from he's goal ta' be sure....I hopes the bilge rat will be givin' ye plenty o' time off fer the Faire....

On Mira Mesa Blvd, between the 805, and the 15 there are 11 Starbucks, some literally across the street from each other. :lol: So I have no doubt you are correct.

If I had wanted to go on Saturday the 22nd I can't now. I still have the 23rd off tho. My schedule is changing yet again. I'm getting so flippin' tired of it! They hired some ding bat who doesn't want to work weekends! I've been there 3 years, I have seniority. Something will change or else me and the other 2 girls who are also fed up about this will walk out.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

If I had wanted to go on Saturday the 22nd I can't now. I still have the 23rd off tho. My schedule is changing yet again. I'm getting so flippin' tired of it! They hired some ding bat who doesn't want to work weekends! I've been there 3 years, I have seniority. Something will change or else me and the other 2 girls who are also fed up about this will walk out.

Where do you work lass? We can send a few pyrates over to talk to the boss. :lol:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a364/ode...oderlesseye.jpg[/img]

:lol: I see, A special case needs (keyholin) the special treatment in the work arena. You deserve the day off.

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

If I had wanted to go on Saturday the 22nd I can't now.  I still have the 23rd off tho. My schedule is changing yet again.  I'm getting so flippin' tired of it!  They hired some ding bat who doesn't want to work weekends!  I've been there 3 years, I have seniority.  Something will change or else me and the other 2 girls who are also fed up about this will walk out.

Walk! if any company hires on a new hire and immediately gives seniority days off to the new one they are in contract violation! Walk and sue? sew? soo? sioux? ah take them to court!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

:lol: I see, A special case needs (keyholin) the special treatment in the work arena. You deserve the day off.

that picture reminds me of a joke.... so..... off to the joke thread!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

The new girl is actually working this coming Saturday. She had said in the receptionist meeting that the most she can do is work maybe one Saturday or Sunday a month. I was like, I don't think so!!! See, the problem is our manager told her that would be okay cuz they were desperate to find somebody after the other girl quit. But this is total crap! I've been there from day one, since the place opened. I've done my every weekend crap in the beginning up to the middle part of 2004. I'll help out and work a weekend here and there, but not every damn weekend! What needs to happen is everyone needs to help out and we rotate the weekend schedule. She makes it seem like she's the only one with a life outside of work. Something will change or I will walk and the 2 girls who are fed up with this crap too will join me.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

:unsure: I see, A special case needs (keyholin) the special treatment in the work arena. You deserve the day off.

that picture reminds me of a joke.... so..... off to the joke thread!

oh yeh that joke!

The new girl is actually working this coming Saturday. She had said in the receptionist meeting that the most she can do is work maybe one Saturday or Sunday a month. I was like, I don't think so!!! See, the problem is our manager told her that would be okay cuz they were desperate to find somebody after the other girl quit. But this is total crap! I've been there from day one, since the place opened. I've done my every weekend crap in the beginning up to the middle part of 2004. I'll help out and work a weekend here and there, but not every damn weekend! What needs to happen is everyone needs to help out and we rotate the weekend schedule. She makes it seem like she's the only one with a life outside of work. Something will change or I will walk and the 2 girls who are fed up with this crap too will join me.

sorry to hear that christine i know how ye be feelin many many of my vacations went missing cause my boss decided to make me stay even though i was the first to ask for the time off and even the it was understood that it was okay and good

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

oh yeh that joke!
:angry:

And What joke could that be hmhmmm.. :D

Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

7 DAYS MATES TILL PARTY TIME BANGERANG!

But why is the rum gone?

Though I won't be in pirate garb as I am still in the what type and erra pirate I am, we will be aesy to spot cause we made some -t- shirts that has me gallion on them. Step up and introduce yourselves if ya care to. till then :lol:

Noquarter2copy.jpg