Escondido faire

Bloody_Mary_Bonney

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leave the I'm actually a gynochologist but change the rest to: so shut up and put yer feet in my stirrups......

jes a thought ye knows!

This quote is an obscure Monty Python reference that has to do with men in kilts. There was a lengthy discussion on men in kilts a couple of years ago.

I leave it that way to see if anyone gets it. :o

Lookin' forward to Saturday. :huh:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Aye, I'm startin' ta feel better, so it looks like I'll make it!

Aye, my little 'minions' (ye know who ye are) ye know the task at hand and who be the 'task'.

Aye, yer Ringleader shall not let ye down! :lol:;););)

Glad yer feelin' better luv. As for the "task at hand", I be locked and loaded awaitin' me signal ;)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Christine & Mary....did yer slave-drivin' bosses give ye some time off ta' enjoy the faire this weekend?

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

I'll be there around 5:30 or so, after Boats gets off work tomorrow (Friday), to drop off some stuff where I'll be selling and help out another gal if needed. She's spending the weekend here at my place.

We'll make a point of stopping over and whatever with Stranglehold.

From the infamous stage production of West Side Story,

"Tonight!

Tonight, won't be just any night!"

I love this faire! this weekend I'm going to stop and talk to each and every vendor and get to know them all, where they live and what they do during the week. You know just be friendly instead of the faire being all about me!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Well the best laid plans of mice and pirates have gone astray.

Older cabin boy is sick and we're not going anywhere. B)

Maybe I can sneak off by myself next Saturday. Then I can really PLAY with my pirate friends. B)

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

This weekend was a blast, great seeing everyone, and Petee here is a pic I took of you when the Stranglehold marooned you on Playgourn Island, for haveing to many black spots.

Oct-22-23-2005151.JPG

And thanx for being a sport this weekend, I hope you got some good pictures of being covered in black spots. I have a couple of you with them on.

It was wonderful to see all of you that i got to and i'm sorry i wasnt around more i had a lot of stuff at the guild sunday they made me active captin of the guard and gosh its so stressful.

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

First I gotta say my hats off to you Rumba Rue, Ya one up'd me with the black spots ;) , I had people coming out of the woodwork giving me those things, I think I was into the hundreds at the end of the faire. I had a blast this weekend. I'm pretty sure I got some good pics Saturday with all the black spots on me. Although I'll have to wait untill they are developed. I was three sheets saturday, that gypsy jucie that Bloody Mary Bonney gave me had done me in. As always I had a great time, the stranglehold has an awesome crew and it was my pleasure ta be marooned by them, ;) good times with good friends.

Petee-2.jpg

Well the best laid plans of mice and pirates have gone astray.

Older cabin boy is sick and we're not going anywhere. :blink:

Maybe I can sneak off by myself next Saturday. Then I can really PLAY with my pirate friends. :D

Aye! Grey Coat ye have shyt luck ye do! Maybe next week lass maybe next week!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

This weekend was a blast, great seeing everyone, and Petee here is a pic I took of you when the Stranglehold marooned you on Playgourn Island, for haveing to many black spots.

Oct-22-23-2005151.JPG

And thanx for being a sport this weekend, I hope you got some good pictures of being covered in black spots. I have a couple of you with them on.

Nice pik Killian. Looks kinda like the Romans were lettin the lions out huh?

It was wonderful to see all of you that i got to and i'm sorry i wasnt around more i had a lot of stuff at the guild sunday they made me active captin of the guard and gosh its so stressful.

Bloody Mary it were a most wondrous part of me own day to see younthere and so much the betters fer yer love made yer eyes glow with that look (you know) the look of love you're beautiful see you next weekend and you should come up to the tent on wheels fer some party materials (drynke you fools) the grog well it were well recieved by the by..

First I gotta say my hats off to you Rumba Rue, Ya one up'd me with the black spots :blink: , I had people coming out of the woodwork giving me those things, I think I was into the hundreds at the end of the faire. I had a blast this weekend. I'm pretty sure I got some good pics Saturday with all the black spots on me. Although I'll have to wait untill they are developed. I was three sheets saturday, that gypsy jucie that Bloody Mary Bonney gave me had done me in. As always I had a great time, the stranglehold has an awesome crew and it was my pleasure ta be marooned by them, :D good times with good friends.

Ye sea dog your the living proof the song about drunkin sailors is still sung!